Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 14th June 2018, 09:19   #136
BHPian

Default Re: Vicky.in's online automotive store. EDIT : Poor reviews & customer service on Pg.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrman View Post
akarthick@gmail.com was another ID, I guess of Karthick, the co founder. But the response I got was from store@vicky.in
I sent a couple of reminders but not mail. Then I sent a mail that I would go to consumer court and immediately I get a mail order cancelled, refund initiated.
Attached Thumbnails
Vicky.in's online automotive store. EDIT : Poor reviews & customer service on Pg.3-vicky-team-bhp.jpg  

jaisha8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2018, 08:48   #137
BHPian

Default Re: Vicky.in's online automotive store. EDIT : Poor reviews & customer service on Pg.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaisha8 View Post
I sent a couple of reminders but not mail. Then I sent a mail that I would go to consumer court and immediately I get a mail order cancelled, refund initiated.
Hmm. I've learnt my lesson. Never to order from them again.
hrman is offline   Reply With Quote