Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th July 2013, 21:52   #106
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Vicky.in's online automotive store. EDIT : Poor reviews & customer service on Pg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divya Sharan View Post
Yes Saket sir, I got the product in proper condition. But, the experience was enough. I'm not ordering stuff from them again.
Hey Divya,

Good to know. However, vicky.in seems notorious to display such items on its website which they do not stock. That's unethical. Thankfully, your experience was not at least bitter.
And please Divya, just call me Saket!

Regards,
Saket
saket77 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th July 2013, 01:24   #107
BHPian

Re: Vicky.in's online automotive store. EDIT : Poor reviews & customer service on Pg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
Not having seen this thread before, I went ahead and ordered one pair of wiper baldes for my Laura. Transaction went fine.
I have posted a write-up here: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ml#post3154341

Then, needing new wipers for my Passat, I placed another order. That transaction went fine too. Both orders were delivered within 5 days of placing the order.

Maybe I was twice lucky, but no problems here.

Sorry, I have to correct myself here. I had ordered the wipers for my Passat to my native place, Cochin, and hadn't checked them until recently. As it turns out, they have sent the wrong type of blades. The Passat uses a push-button type wiper connector, whereas they sent me the pin-type ones. This in spite of them mentioning clearly on their website that the wipers are compatible for Passat.

Now I have to go through their "customer-service" and try to get a replacement.
Old 16th July 2013, 10:35   #108

Unfortunately I too had such experience. I ordered Godrej Car Perfume and Glass Science Anti rain spray from Vicky.in . These both products were shown as in stock. I waited one week and the order status was not changed to shipped. So I tried calling their customer service number and I was getting a wrong number response from the other end of the line. Then I mailed them and lucky got a response in which they stated that they have got the Godrej Car perfume but they are unable to source the Glass science product from the vendors and was offering me some other product which was ordinary glass cleaner and not rain repellent.

I was furious, after one week they are giving this excuse after I contacted them. Then I again went through their catalog online and asked for Xenos-Cleaner Vue Rain Repellent which was showing as in stock. They again responded that they will check with Vendor for this product. After 2 days I again send a mail obvious to the fact that they do not have this in stock as well and asked for refund.

Finally after multiple mails they said that they will ship the Godrej perfume and would refund the amount for Glass science which was Rs.499. However there was no mentioning of refunding shipping amount. I dropped a mail explaining this to them that shipping charges (as shown in their website) for Godrej car perfume was Rs.80 and they have to provide me the refund for shipping charges as well. Till date I have not got the refund of the shipping charges even after repeated follow ups. So I ended paying Rs. 70 more.

My advice, shop at Vicky at ur own risk.
Old 21st July 2013, 13:44   #109
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RallyMaster View Post
My advice, shop at Vicky at ur own risk.
After a horrible experience, you should advice people not to shop at their own risk, but not to shop at this website at all!!

I have made a website for the same purpose

http://vickyonlineautoshop.blogspot.in/
Slasher is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th July 2013, 20:18   #110
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Guys,

I own an Endeavour and was looking at buying a Fender Mirror for a long time now.

I was overjoyed to see Vicky.in http://www.vicky.in/shopping/carry-boy-fender-mirror

But, then i remembered this thread that i had read last year and wanted to check if there are any improvements. It is sad to see that things have gone from bad to worst.

I checked the "contact us" part and was surprised to see the address

Vicky.in Shopping
Annap Interactive Solutions Pvt Ltd,
4, Sai Ashok Jeeva (First Floor),
2, Sri Devi Karumari Amman Nagar 7th Street,
Vijayanagar, Velachery,
Chennai - 600042,
Tamilnadu, India
Telephone: +91 7502565872

On further browsing, i found that Vicky.in is owned by Annap Interactive Solutions Private Limited and their contact details is as below (the same as Vicky.in)

Corporate Office:
Flat No: 4, Sai Ashok Jeeva (First Floor),
Plot No: 2, Devi Karumari Amman Nagar 7th Street,
VijayaNagar, Velachery - 600 042
Chennai, TamilNadu, India.
Ph No: 044 22592772
Mail: contact@annap.org

Registered Office:
726/2, Plot No: 28, Indra Nagar, Kiramangalam Post,
Tirunelveli - 627 010
TamilNadu, India.
Mail: contact@annap.org

Looks like these guys are from Tirunelveli and have settled in Chennai!!!

This place is very close to my house and i could visit them personally and find out what is going wrong with them. In return, could you guys suggest me where i could get a "Carry Boy Fender Mirror" for my White Endeavour
MAS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th July 2013, 20:33   #111
Mik
BHPian

I am in a similar dilemma now. I want to buy some Bosny paints but the only place i found them online is on vicky.in
Have had a nightmarish experience with them in 2011 (posted on page 2) so will have to let go of the thought of Bosny paints.
Old 29th July 2013, 20:45   #112
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAS View Post
This place is very close to my house and i could visit them personally and find out what is going wrong with them. In return, could you guys suggest me where i could get a "Carry Boy Fender Mirror" for my White Endeavour
http://www.carsingh.com/car-accessor...-fender-mirror

http://kochi.olx.in/double-angle-fen...-iid-510626560

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Side-Wing-Fen...-/400444781601

Eminenttismo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th August 2013, 15:21   #113
BHPian

Friends stay away from vicky. I wish that I had time and energy to take him to court. He cheated me of only Rs 45 but as I see he is making quite a bit by doing it large no. of people.
Old 4th August 2013, 16:04   #114
Senior - BHPian

Vicky.in gives links to car reviews without actually having any review. Guess they are doing it to increase the hits to their website. Wish google has some option to filter out such creeps. Nowadays I simply ignore any link that turns up on google relating to vicky.in
Old 4th August 2013, 16:14   #115
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mik View Post
I want to buy some Bosny paints but the only place i found them online is on vicky.in
Check around. I see quite a few local paint shops here carrying Bosny.
condor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th December 2013, 14:30   #116
BHPian

Anyone knows what is the contact number of this guy called Karthick from Vicky.in?

I made the biggest blunder of ordering from them not reading the reviews, even though amount is 800 only, it feels terrible to be cheated and allow them to continue with this fraud business.

I tried calling on 7502565872, but no one ever answers the phone. I also tried 044 22592772 for Annap Interactive Solutions Private Limited, no answer.
Old 26th December 2013, 12:10   #117
BHPian

I have posted my negative review about Vicky.in here

http://www.thinkcept.com/blog/intern...pping-website/
Old 7th January 2014, 21:43   #118
Senior - BHPian

I'm planning to buy Cyclo Max Clean APC. Its available only in Vicky.in and is not available anywhere else. It was available in Reliance Autozone earlier but seems that they have lost interest in business. After reading all the negative reviews here, I'm thinking not to order from Vicky.in. Any idea where can I get Cyclo Max APC in Bangalore?
Old 8th January 2014, 08:31   #119
BHPian

^ An item being listed on vicky.in dosent necessarily mean its actually available there.
You, still having thoughts of placing an order on this site most certainly means you have got loads of stamina and patience to deal with these guys!

Regards,
amohit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th January 2014, 09:23   #120
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amohit View Post
^ An item being listed on vicky.in dosent necessarily mean its actually available there.
You, still having thoughts of placing an order on this site most certainly means you have got loads of stamina and patience to deal with these guys!
I read this entire thread and have decided not to enter that website once again . I definitely don't have that much stamina and patience to deal with those guys. I have dropped the Cyclo Max APC plan and have decided to order Jopasu APC directly from the dealer.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks