Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th November 2012, 18:30   #61
BHPian

Re: Vicky.in's online automotive store. EDIT : Poor reviews & customer service on Pg.

@pulsurge don't put your near and dear ones in danger. The cut looks pretty bad. Even if Karthick refuses refund go for good condition tyres.
Old 30th November 2012, 18:37   #62
BHPian

Re: Vicky.in's online automotive store. EDIT : Poor reviews & customer service on Pg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsurge View Post
Here are the pics of the tyre:
You are not the only one who has been cheated by Vicky.in. With this kind of service they will not last very long. The problem is that of how many would be cheated by the time they close down. Lets make an effort to advertise this forgery. Even if we can prevent one person from falling for Vicky.in I think it would be a worthwhile effort.

Note from Support - Please avoid quoting an entire lengthy post as it inconveniences our mobile and small screen users.

Last edited by n_aditya : 4th December 2012 at 09:03.
Old 30th November 2012, 20:24   #63
Senior - BHPian

If you guys are paying through your credit cards, what's stopping you from filing a chargeback claim with your CC company? A few chargebacks and the CC company will be very interested in how these guys conduct their business. If they point you towards their T&C page, talk to your CC company about the fraud they are committing.

To receive such parts through courier is a joke. If they cannot pack their stuff properly, the liability is on them, not the buyer.
pranavt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th November 2012, 20:43   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavt View Post
If you guys are paying through your credit cards, what's stopping you from filing a chargeback claim with your CC company? A few chargebacks and the CC company will be very interested in how these guys conduct their business. If they point you towards their T&C page, talk to your CC company about the fraud they are committing.

To receive such parts through courier is a joke. If they cannot pack their stuff properly, the liability is on them, not the buyer.
Can you guide how to do that? Also I doubt the courier company has messed up the parcel. It was sent by Blue Dart and I can vouch they would end up mishandling a parcel.
Old 1st December 2012, 05:07   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Can you guide how to do that? Also I doubt the courier company has messed up the parcel. It was sent by Blue Dart and I can vouch they would end up mishandling a parcel.
If you've paid through your credit card, contact your CC company via their Customer Service hotline and ask them how you can file a chargeback. You will need evidence to support your cause. However, if you have your correspondence with them (emails), plus any other usable information, it will be useful. I would hope that you had emailed the seller about the cut in the tyres on the same day they were delivered. It isn't a black and white thing since there are always bound to be two stories (one from the side of the seller and the other side being yours). However, if you can show they are wrong, the CC company will be able to refund you your money after certain procedures.

PS: Blue Dart is a good courier company. I've used almost all courier companies doing business within India. Blue Dart is one of the best, as can be seen by the fact that they were acquired by DHL, which is arguably the best shipping/logistics provider in the World.

If the goods aren't packed well, the liability rests with the seller, not the courier company. Fight with them, you've paid full money for it, you should expect to get it in proper condition.
pranavt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st December 2012, 18:40   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavt View Post
If you've paid through your credit card, contact your CC company via their Customer Service hotline and ask them how you can file a chargeback. You will need evidence to support your cause. However, if you have your correspondence with them (emails), plus any other usable information, it will be useful. I would hope that you had emailed the seller about the cut in the tyres on the same day they were delivered. It isn't a black and white thing since there are always bound to be two stories (one from the side of the seller and the other side being yours). However, if you can show they are wrong, the CC company will be able to refund you your money after certain procedures.

PS: Blue Dart is a good courier company. I've used almost all courier companies doing business within India. Blue Dart is one of the best, as can be seen by the fact that they were acquired by DHL, which is arguably the best shipping/logistics provider in the World.

If the goods aren't packed well, the liability rests with the seller, not the courier company. Fight with them, you've paid full money for it, you should expect to get it in proper condition.
Well right. I meant was I can vouch that Blue Dart won't end up damaging the consignment. Getting such deep cut on a tyre has to be a pretty hard hit. The tyre came in a plastic gunny sack wrap and if the consignment was damaged during transit- the very portion of the sack would have been torn. But it wasn't the case which goes to show that a faulty piece has been sent.
Old 1st December 2012, 19:19   #67
Mik
BHPian

Quote:
Well right. I meant was I can vouch that Blue Dart won't end up damaging the consignment. Getting such deep cut on a tyre has to be a pretty hard hit. The tyre came in a plastic gunny sack wrap and if the consignment was damaged during transit- the very portion of the sack would have been torn. But it wasn't the case which goes to show that a faulty piece has been sent.
I am pretty sure that it wont be the courier companys fault. When i received my pulsar 220 scale model, it was a "jhunjhuna" box of broken parts (atleast broken into 10 different pieces)
No courier company can manage to do that without opening the actual package.

Good to see the thread title updated, though it should be page 2 (my complaint onwards )
Old 1st December 2012, 20:33   #68
BHPian

Though I have never visited this site (thank god) the cases reported (specially the tyre case) made me to visit the side look for refund and cancellation policy. posting below the portion of it and I am sure it makes very clear about their style of business.

......"Kindly make sure to inspect the item condition before accepting the item from courier company / delivery person and signing their receipt. Incase of any signs of pilferage or tampering or item is damaged or short then, please do not accept the package. It is incumbent upon the customer to bring the damage to the notice of the courier at the time of delivery. Please note that the replacement is dependent on the report submitted by the courier, and the nature of damage. So, please check the product at the time of delivery, and if unsatisfied make a complaint to the delivery person. Also inform the our Customer Service(+91 7502565872) immediately so that necessary steps may be taken. If the product is used or damaged by the customer, no refund will be provided. .....

after reading this I am sure that no one will buy from this site, when we have better experiences like flipcart where I usually shop.

Thanks for warning!

and finally I have one doubt can't the buyers who got cheated file a case in consumer forum?
Old 3rd December 2012, 18:05   #69
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naren_L View Post
Though I have never visited this site (thank god) the cases reported (specially the tyre case) made me to visit the side look for refund and cancellation policy. posting below the portion of it and I am sure it makes very clear about their style of business.
Exactly. A couple of complaints with the consumer court will make them shut down this fraud shop. Looks like a front to defraud people by listing fake prices and them forcing them to buy alternatives.

Note from Support - Please avoid quoting an entire lengthy post as it inconveniences our mobile and small screen users.

Last edited by n_aditya : 4th December 2012 at 09:07.
Old 3rd December 2012, 22:30   #70
BHPian

This is the reply I get....feel like banging my head somewhere

Sender: akarthick@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 19:29:54 +0530
To: Deepak<deepakvdongre@gmail.com>

Subject: Re: Vicky.in Update

Dear Sir,

We have done our best efforts to you. We have shipped the parcel through india's best courier bluedart only. They have confirmed us they have delivered the product safely. Anyway let me check with them again. We have already refunded the promised difference also. We can't do more than that. Let me check with the bluedart once again sir
Old 3rd December 2012, 23:39   #71
BHPian

And another.....

Date: Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Subject: Re: Vicky.in Update
To: Deepak <deepakvdongre@gmail.com>

Dear Sir,

Sorry sir, do understand we sell new items only. Our courier partner is blue dart and we send parcels through them. If the customer raises any complaint. They investigate the issue and depending on their response, the concerned team do the needful. In this case, they have said that parcel is delivered without any customer complaint. We have already done the promised refund. In case of any issue on that, do let me know so that we can send the transaction id for the same.As promised, let me cross check with bluedart team again and if there is anything. Ill come back to you.
Old 4th December 2012, 00:07   #72
BHPian

I would not go as far as saying they are bad but they certainly are not for the faint hearted. They don't respond to emails for days and refinds take a long time. Most importantly, they have stuff on their site that is not really available and they tell you aftr to make the payment.
Old 4th December 2012, 00:50   #73
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedaltothefloor
I would not go as far as saying they are bad but they certainly are not for the faint hearted. They don't respond to emails for days and refinds take a long time. Most importantly, they have stuff on their site that is not really available and they tell you aftr to make the payment.
If this doesn't make site bad, what else?
Old 4th December 2012, 01:17   #74
BHPian

Just bumped into this thread and read all the reviews. I was about to order some stuff from this website. Thankfully, read this review and have now decided to stay away from this website. Informing the customer post payment that the stuff is not available is ridiculous and does fall under the category of FRAUD.

Thanks to TBHP once again for saving me of the trouble and losing my hard earned money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbookie View Post
If this doesn't make site bad, what else?
Old 4th December 2012, 09:06   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
This should help. .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks