Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st March 2013, 10:34   #91
Mik
BHPian

Re: Still Waiting to get the Product from Vicky.in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoXLGrandDi View Post
I had placed an order for Mobil Super 1000TM Engine Oil 5 Ltr Pack at www.vicky.in on 07-02-2013 and also done the payment through Net Banking.
Order No.15594.
Attachment 1056873

But till date I have not received the product. When I contacted the Customer Care at 07502565872 but no one answers the call.
Also I posted a query on their website regarding the same but did not receive response on that either.

Any one had similar experience?

Is there any way to trace what happened in my case?

Mods please move it to appropriate section.
Thanks.
Well. You are not alone. Vicky.in is notorious on this forum and for good reason too. Though it was futile in my case, you can try the email ID store@vicky . in . They will choose to respond till the time they deem fit. Also, some other bhpians who have had horrid experiences with them might be having some other phone numbers. Do PM them.
Old 1st March 2013, 12:44   #92
BHPian

Re: Vicky.in's online automotive store. EDIT : Poor reviews & customer service on Pg.

Trust me, it aint much (the percentage amount charged by the gateways)

We at Gaadi also run a shopping section (http://www.gaadi.com/shop/category.php?id_category=204) and as far as I just, gateways charge between 1.5 to 2% only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminenttismo View Post
I don't know about the gateway charges, but when I got my full 820INR back when they didn't get the Bosch oil filter I ordered.

When I got my products a week+ later, I found all the MRPs on the products to be marked/scratched. Surely, they have charged more for what I could have got with a discount in our place. Such a waste of money. I'm not coming back to you vicky. Sorry.

:(
BunnyPunia is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st March 2013, 22:13   #93
BHPian

Why did you buy from them after reading all this?

You may get a refund after sometime.
Old 3rd March 2013, 13:49   #94
Senior - BHPian

Re: Vicky.in's online automotive store. EDIT : Poor reviews & customer service on Pg.

Update..
With the help of Eminenttismo, I contacted Support of Vicky.in yesterday.
The Person at Vicky.in told me that the Engine Oil cannot be delivered at Solapur since it is Extended Delivery Location and will attract additional Rs.1500/-+ to deliver at Solapur.
After deep discussions with the Local Bluedart Office and Vicky.in, I suggested Vicky.in to deliver the Engine Oil at my Sister's Home in Pune. I will collect it from there.
I will post update later.

Thanks Eminenttismo.
IndigoXLGrandDi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2013, 14:02   #95
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedaltothefloor View Post
I avoid them like plague. I ordered twice and after weeks the money was refunded to me stating product is not available.
Last year around October I had ordered 2 Meguiars - Water Magnet Drying Towel. After paying the money online and after few days, I got a mail from them:

Dear Sir,

Sorry to inform you that the Meguiars - Water Magnet Drying Towel you have ordered is not available with the vendor. Instead, the Meguiars - Supreme shine microfiber towel is readily available with the vendor. Shall we send 5 nos of Microfiber towel to you? Awaiting your reply. Sorry for the inconvenience caused...

Regards,
http://Vicky.in/shopping
store@vicky.in

My reply to them went instantly:

Hello.

I do not need microfiber towels as I have plenty with me.
Please source what I had asked for and let me know when I can get them.
If you cannot arrange Meguiars - Water Magnet Drying Towel, let me know how you can return the amount I paid.

Product was in stock when I ordered.

Thanking you.
Rudra Sen.

A courier with 2 nos Meguiars - Water Magnet Drying Towel reached me in exactly three days after my reply.
Old 3rd March 2013, 21:53   #96
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyPunia View Post
Trust me, it aint much (the percentage amount charged by the gateways)

We at Gaadi also run a shopping section (http://www.gaadi.com/shop/category.php?id_category=204) and as far as I just, gateways charge between 1.5 to 2% only
Not really:
https://www.payu.in/pricing
http://www.ebs.in/pricing_pricing.php

2% is what they charge regular shops AFAIK.
Old 4th March 2013, 10:44   #97
BHPian

Oops - We, Ibibo group owns PayU as well, and hence the low rates.

Still, it is a fraction of what Vicky.in claims in their mails to customers about deduction of 20-30%!
Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
Not really:
https://www.payu.in/pricing
http://www.ebs.in/pricing_pricing.php

2% is what they charge regular shops AFAIK.
Old 10th March 2013, 15:10   #98
Senior - BHPian

Sorry for late update.

The Parcel was received by my Sister on last Thursday on 07-03-2013.
But the Courier Person called her 1-1.5 kms far from her home giving "Octroi" reason.
My Sister had to walk from her home since she cannot drive their car.

Also the reason of Octroi is just an excuse. She lives near Nikhil Garden (Now Hotel Dawat) on Mumbai-Bangalore Expressway.
Is Octroi applicable here? If yes, FYI, my Sister did not pay any Octroi charges. Then why did he give Octroi reason?

Anyways, I am not going back to Vicky.in after bearing so much hassles.
IndigoXLGrandDi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th March 2013, 17:42   #99
BHPian

Following this thread for quite some time. I am sure this Vicky guy would also be knowing of this thread and must have gone through it. It is shocking that customer experience continues to be at such a shameless level.

I think this guy doesn't care at all and must be having a laugh by looking at the thread. May be he is getting continuous business due to lack of awareness among customers outside forum or may be because he is getting many first time customers due to the initial phase of the business.
Old 11th March 2013, 23:37   #100
BHPian

That's the reason, I've made a website to share my experience in detail and spread the awareness.

http://vickyonlineautoshop.blogspot.in/

Post this link wherever you guys can

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 12th March 2013 at 07:40. Reason: removing bold tag
Old 5th July 2013, 16:00   #101
BHPian

Not having seen this thread before, I went ahead and ordered one pair of wiper baldes for my Laura. Transaction went fine.
I have posted a write-up here: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ml#post3154341

Then, needing new wipers for my Passat, I placed another order. That transaction went fine too. Both orders were delivered within 5 days of placing the order.

Maybe I was twice lucky, but no problems here.
Old 5th July 2013, 16:46   #102
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
Last year around October I had ordered 2 Meguiars - Water Magnet Drying Towel. After paying the money online and after few days, I got a mail from them:

Dear Sir,

Sorry to inform you that the Meguiars - Water Magnet Drying Towel you have ordered is not available with the vendor.
I have the same experience with these guys but for the ONR. As i asked for the refund it is yet to reflect in my creditcard.
Old 5th July 2013, 16:56   #103
BHPian

Strange it may sound, but I came to know of vicky.in from this thread only. Out of curiosity, I went to their site. Browsed for a while and loved the Hayabusa 1:12 scale model (red). Ordered it straight away (this TBHP thread was lingering in my mind throughout).

Payment was successful, but I received a mail next day stating that the particular model was Out of Stock and I could order another model from the list they mailed me. I asked for a refund immediately.
No reply for 2 days. I got really impatient and was writing another mail to them regarding the same when I got a call from the courier and I have a consignment from Vicky.in.
Old 5th July 2013, 18:14   #104
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divya Sharan View Post
I got a call from the courier and I have a consignment from Vicky.in.
I hope they have shipped what you ordered. I read just a while ago what Slasher went through while shopping with Vicky.in
Good luck!
saket77 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2013, 21:44   #105
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saket77 View Post
I hope they have shipped what you ordered. I read just a while ago what Slasher went through while shopping with Vicky.in
Good luck!
Yes Saket sir, I got the product in proper condition. But, the experience was enough. I'm not ordering stuff from them again.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks