Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th December 2018, 23:37   #121
Senior - BHPian

I have been dying to get a decent aftermarket exhaust forever now. The primary reason being how I just can't get over the horrible exhaust note of the stock bike!
A few serious options I have narrowed down are Mark Performance Racing Exhaust (Mumbai) and Mantra Racing (Bangalore).
1. Mark Performance Racing Exhaust sells a stainless steel system for ₹18,000 and advertise a 60% weight saving with a 3-4hp power bump. It is not a full system but includes only "Cat back can, Connecting pipe and Endcan".
I am hesitant as I had never heard of them before, but their Instagram page looks promising with clients including all major superbikes and even a Lamborghini Gallardo!
Anyone here has first-hand or even second-hand experience with them?
https://instagram.com/markperformanc...d=ec8yqremphnj

2. Mantra Racing sells a FULL stainless steel exhaust system, right from the manifold to endcan, for ₹31,000 (IIRC) and advertises a 50% weight saving and 3-4hp.
FYI, they do also offer a full TITANIUM system that weighs only 2-3 KILOS and costs around₹60,000!
But they themselves have warned me that both, the stainless steel and Titanium systems, are NOT street legal and are meant for track use only and that I might run into trouble with the cops eventually.
Plus an exhaust that's very loud won't work for me as I do atleast 2-4 long trips on the bike anually!
But I am tempted to get this because I plan on getting their Stage 2 ECU remap soon and it should work wonderfuly with their exhaust!
Here's a detailed write-up about their ECU and exhaust (and air filter) for the KTMs.

https://www.drivespark.com/two-wheel...ng-025794.html

Are there any other options around the 20-30k point? I am also looking for a reliable remap.
FRK Racing in Bangalore offers a remap and exhaust for the 390 and they have a solid reputation in the car scene but I haven't been able to get much info from them.
Old 12th December 2018, 14:01   #122
BHPian

Re: KTM Duke 390 - Accessories Thread

This came up when searching for DB killer delete on Duke 390.

Last edited by Vignesh_N/A : 12th December 2018 at 14:02.
Old 23rd August 2019, 14:46   #123
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
I have been dying to get a decent aftermarket exhaust forever now. The primary reason being how I just can't get over the horrible exhaust note of the stock bike!
Did you end up installing anything? I am also planning on going for a remapped ecu by Mantra for my RC390. Perhaps a full titanium exhaust next year if I can save up for it
Old 4th September 2019, 02:37   #124
Senior - BHPian

Update: I have spoken to Nitin at Mantra racing and I will be going for a stage 2 remap along with their drop-in airfilter. I was promised to have it flashed by the first week of next month. Shall update here once it has been installed and I get a feel of how it is like.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks