Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd July 2021, 17:37   #166
BHPian

Re: Suzuki Inazuma - 1000 kms Report. EDIT : Now sold

Hello all,

With my query dated 1st of March 2021, for the rear brake pads. I was guided by a fellow Inazuma owner to purchase the EBC Brake pads. I got them online from motousher. Costed me around Rs. 3000/- a set for the rear. It got delivered in 4 days and i installed them today. Fit perfectly.

EBC FA496 and EBC FA142 are the EBC brake pad numbers for the Inazuma.

For the rear i got the FA496HH.Suzuki Inazuma - 1000 kms Report. EDIT : Now sold-whatsapp-image-20210630-14.18.34.jpeg

Suzuki Inazuma - 1000 kms Report. EDIT : Now sold-whatsapp-image-20210630-14.18.35.jpeg

Suzuki Inazuma - 1000 kms Report. EDIT : Now sold-whatsapp-image-20210702-16.43.37-1.jpeg

Suzuki Inazuma - 1000 kms Report. EDIT : Now sold-whatsapp-image-20210702-16.43.37.jpeg

Suzuki Inazuma - 1000 kms Report. EDIT : Now sold-whatsapp-image-20210702-16.43.38.jpeg

Above are the images of the brake pads when i got them, and the last one is after installation.

Works perfect! Going from Pune to Mumbai tomorrow!
acestormtrooper is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th October 2021, 10:01   #167
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by acestormtrooper View Post
Hello all,

I was guided by a fellow Inazuma owner to purchase the EBC Brake pads.
I am a pretty late entrant in the Inazuma club. Hope to enjoy a fuss free ownership for the next 3 years.

A set of rear brake pads on motousher was available at Re 2850/- too IIRC.

@ 4 x 4 addict - Why did you sell yours so early?
Swapnil4585 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th November 2021, 08:48   #168
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swapnil4585 View Post
A set of rear brake pads on motousher was available at Re 2850/- too IIRC.
Quote:
Hello all,

EBC FA496 and EBC FA142 are the EBC brake pad numbers for the Inazuma.
Quote:
Hi. .. Just got the rear brake pads replaced. Got them online - Nikavi Rear Brake Disc Pad for Kawasaki Ninja 250 (rear) fro Amazon.in -

Thanks.
Quote:
Hello All,

Just a quick question, does anyone know where one can source the wear and tear parts from? Im from Pune. Looking out for break pads mainly.

TIA
Grouping similar queries for a solution,
Rear Brake pads from the CBR250R non-abs, Pulsar 220 are a direct fit for the inazuma. Replaced mine with the same. Works Perfectly . Don't remember how much I paid but it was less than 400/-.
iron is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th December 2022, 08:25   #169
BHPian

Chain replacement required in Inazuma. Any pointers for the same around Pune?

One, Shiv Suzuki at Thergaon, is known to have Inazuma parts in stock. Can any Pune based BHPian confirm its availability along with price?

Motousher sells it at 7,900/-
Swapnil4585 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2023, 22:23   #170

Looking for advice.

Hello everyone on the thread.

I have always loved the GW250 Inazuma since the time it was launched around 2012 and was stoked when I heard late 2013 that it would come to India and wanted to get it in Aug 2018; I would have just turned 18 and had high hopes dad would get me one but my 12th marks said otherwise :P; I also had an accident on my scooter a while later and dad vowed never to let me die on his dime. If i was to kill myself it would be with my own money.

Alas it remained a dream and I slowly forgot about it and our family acquired other vehicles meanwhile. Post-graduation complete and 6 months into my first job I now had the ability to buy vehicles myself and my dads only condition to letting me go for a bike was it had to be new one (at least for my first one) with all necessary safety tech and I got a new one mid 2021. About 6 months into its ownership my memory of the Inazuma was revitalized and ever since I've been wondering on and off, when would be the right time to add it to my garage.

Today an Instagram post brought it back into my attention and I am now thinking August 2024 (10 years after I wanted one) would be a great time to have one.

Before I start actively contacting sellers though I wanted to get a review from the current owners on their experiences, current annual costs, parts availability and general thoughts on what would be the correct price to get one. Any other observations and inputs would also be highly appreciated. Please feel free to share whatever comes to mind, even if its mocking me for wanting such a aesthetically challenged (personally its bulky early 2000s look is what attracts me) and generally expensive machine (yes, I know all my desires towards this bike may be irrational). So owners and anyone else with info, please consider joining me in dialogue.

I intend to keep the bike for the rest of my life and am mechanically inclined enough to even do basic to moderate level service myself (probably short of a full engine rebuild). I intend on doing a full restoration after its 15 year re-registration as well. I will need help in finding the correct people to do an engine rebuild at the time.

All that being typed, (and thank you for reading my passionate rant) please share your thoughts, opinions, experiences and advice. I thank you in advance.
Thisisnishad is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks