Team-BHP - TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/193118-tvs-apache-rr-310-launched-rs-2-05-lakh-21.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by finneyp (Post 4340652)
Congrats! Hope you don't mind giving us a test ride :) What was the OTR price?

Thanks, sure you can try it. It ended up at 2.65 lacs, i have asked for a special number, price for the same will be communicated to me in a couple of days. Based on the price i will decide if i take that number, or just go with the random number allocated.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrasannaDhana (Post 4340327)
Boss, any mechanic can do an oil change, air filter change and an oil filter change. If you got the tools, you can do it yourselves.
It is not a complex bike. The same stuff that goes on rtr 160/180/200 will happen on 310.

But what about removing the panels to access the components ? I don't think inexperienced people can handle that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanjohn123 (Post 4340692)
But what about removing the panels to access the components ? I don't think inexperienced people can handle that.

It should not be too difficult buddy, it's a bolt on job. Just that you have to be careful while fitting them back, as too much force might break the plastic panels.

Quote:

There is a difference between inexperience and butter fingers and incapable hands. You meant incapable hands.

In experienced hands just needs to do it once and its no longer in experienced.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtheK (Post 4340717)
It should not be too difficult buddy, it's a bolt on job. Just that you have to be careful while fitting them back, as too much force might break the plastic panels.

The S.A at Prakruti TVS informed me that couple of his service personnel had been to Hosur plant for training purpose and third floor in the showroom is dedicated to servicing of RR310. The regular bike service is in the basement. So they are separating 310 as premium and service cost also could be higher, some thing like Nexa in Maruti.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtheK (Post 4340546)
Bit the bullet and Went ahead and made full payment without a test drive, getting the bike on Monday. Seems first delivery of bangalore as per SA.

Many Congrats @AtheK. Which dealer. I paid 10K at Ashwa Motors for booking and they have informed me 3 months.

Anybody who has booked the RR this month and is there any date of deliver that the showroom guys have committed to ? I booked by paying 10 k at Ashwa motors Banshankari and they have tole me March. Also is there any showroom in Bangalore that is offering a test ride ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by HighOctane (Post 4340807)
So they are separating 310 as premium and service cost also could be higher

Which is good, IF the premium experience to the customer extends beyond the billing counter. :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by amitroy (Post 4340835)
Many Congrats @AtheK. Which dealer. I paid 10K at Ashwa Motors for booking and they have informed me 3 months.

Anybody who has booked the RR this month and is there any date of deliver that the showroom guys have committed to ? I booked by paying 10 k at Ashwa motors Banshankari and they have tole me March. Also is there any showroom in Bangalore that is offering a test ride ?

Hi Thanks, it was at prakruthi motors.

Yes any booking done now has minimum 2-2.5 months waiting, could extend upto 3 months too, depending on the backlog the dealer has. No dealer at this point is offering test drive, but should start soon. He told me that RTO approvals have come yesterday, and soon bikes will be sent for registration. You can expect some dealers to start test drive early next week.

Hi all,

My first post here. I'm going today to Solar motors Bangalore for taking delivery of the RR310. I had booked the bike on 9th December and paid yhe gull amount on 31st December and finally got a call from the SA yesterday saying that the bike has received the RTO approval and that test drives will be starting from today. I told him that I'm not interested in test rides and tjat I'd want my delivery straight away and he agreed probably because of my persistent pestering.

I will post pictures once I get my hands on the beauty.

Cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by raghuk (Post 4340925)
Hi all,

My first post here. I'm going today to Solar motors Bangalore for taking delivery of the RR310. I had booked the bike on 9th December and paid yhe gull amount on 31st December and finally got a call from the SA yesterday saying that the bike has received the RTO approval and that test drives will be starting from today. I told him that I'm not interested in test rides and tjat I'd want my delivery straight away and he agreed probably because of my persistent pestering.

I will post pictures once I get my hands on the beauty.

Cheers!

Congratulations, Prakruthi guy told me that once delivered he will not be able to give me road tax paid slip or insurance copy and it will take another week. He told me to be very careful with bike, is Solar motor also saying the same?

This is one interesting watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj0yeurxL5Q&t=319s

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtheK (Post 4340941)
Congratulations, Prakruthi guy told me that once delivered he will not be able to give me road tax paid slip or insurance copy and it will take another week. He told me to be very careful with bike, is Solar motor also saying the same?

Didn't get the bike today. He said the registration process isn't done yet but he was willing to give the bike anyway but he said it was my risk andI was unwilling to take it. I got mu insurance copy and the delivery is now scheduled for Saturday evening now. Will keep guys updated.

Just saw a new Apache 310 on the road. Red colour. Puja was done. So that means deliveries have already started in Bangalore. Couldn't get a good look but those lights are good. Not very bright however. He was riding without a helmet. There was hardly any noise from the engine. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikhn (Post 4341478)
Red colour. Puja was done. So that means deliveries have already started in Bangalore. .... :)

That may also mean someone was foolish enough to take delivery of an unregistered bike.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikhn (Post 4341478)
Just saw a new Apache 310 on the road. Red colour. Puja was done. So that means deliveries have already started in Bangalore. Couldn't get a good look but those lights are good. Not very bright however. He was riding without a helmet. There was hardly any noise from the engine. :)

Could be a test drive vehicle too, and driven around negligently by one of the service center/showroom guys. So that means in few days we should start seeing the bike on roads.