Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai

Search this Thread
Old 13th April 2012, 01:13   #46
BHPian

re: Premji's Tyre Plus (Thane, Mumbai)

Had to visit my native place in Gujarat due to some emergencies, short notice and hence planned to drive all the way. So had to get my car's tyres balanced and aligned before the journey. I reached Premji's at 6:00 pm in the evening dropped the car and left for office. The car was ready in 2 hrs and delivered to my office address. Total cost

Alignment - Rs 400
Balancing - Rs 400

I am really happy with the services that Premji's offer. A highly recommended tyre shop. Planning to change tyres for my Punto soon and will be visiting Marc again.
Old 6th January 2013, 13:45   #47
BHPian

hello all, so after a lot of introspection, i realized I need a career switch and guess what I decided to do? CARS!!!! I have joined Premjis Tyre plus yesterday. My role is to help them expand the existing business and add an accessory line. We are also discussing the performance enhancing accessories/parts. It would be kind of you to tell us what products/accessories/services would you like to see added to the store. Please feel free to PM or call at 9819006056 for queries/suggestions.
womanonwheels is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th January 2013, 12:57   #48
BHPian

Congratulations on your new career. You being a member of TBHP is the best advertisement and advice that Premji's can get.
kalpeshc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th January 2013, 13:05   #49
Senior - BHPian

WoW,

Congratulations on the new opportunity.

I heard Shreeji Tyres are now into CNG kit installation too. Is it true? Can you provide some information on the subject?

I am sure working with Mark is an experience in itself.
Old 8th January 2013, 14:12   #50
BHPian

I am with Premjis not Shreejis.. I am guessing there is a confusion :-) And we do CNG kits.
Old 8th January 2013, 14:31   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by womanonwheels View Post
I am with Premjis not Shreejis.. I am guessing there is a confusion :-) And we do CNG kits.
Sorry, typo error. Mixed up Shreeji Ford and Premji Tyres. Good to know about the expansion plans of Premji, request you to keep updating on the developments.

Planning to visit this Saturday for the WA/WB.
Old 8th January 2013, 14:40   #52
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (7)

Quote:
And we do CNG kits.
What brand CNG kits are used? And about the 29000 Rs introductory offer on the website - is that for open loop, closed loop, sequential or what?
Old 8th January 2013, 14:57   #53
BHPian

We use Rama gas brand kits, its best in class. They supply kits to companies like Lavato. Comes with a one year warranty. The introductory offer for 29000 is still on. We use open loop kits. The sequential kits are in the price rage of 60000 to 75000.

You can read about Rama products on http://ramacylinders.in/
Old 8th January 2013, 22:55   #54
BHPian

Quote:
hello all, so after a lot of introspection, i realized I need a career switch and guess what I decided to do? CARS!!!! I have joined Premjis Tyre plus yesterday. My role is to help them expand the existing business and add an accessory line. We are also discussing the performance enhancing accessories/parts. It would be kind of you to tell us what products/accessories/services would you like to see added to the store. Please feel free to PM or call at 9819006056 for queries/suggestions.
Hi Planning to come in Saturday for wheel alignment. Do I need to take an appointment.
Old 9th January 2013, 12:46   #55
BHPian

No appointment needed. You can just walk in. It you want to catch up, you can call or text me before you come in. It will be nice to able to meet a fellow BHPian.
Old 9th January 2013, 16:56   #56
BHPian

Do you'll also stock motorcycle tyres? If yes wht brands and what is the range of sizes available?
Old 9th January 2013, 20:49   #57
BHPian

Quote:
No appointment needed. You can just walk in. It you want to catch up, you can call or text me before you come in. It will be nice to able to meet a fellow BHPian.
Hi Thanks for the info.

Also will be coming from south mumbai taking the eastern express highway. Have looked at the map directions. Wanted to know whether I have to pass the thane toll naka and then take the turn towards the old agra road
Old 9th January 2013, 22:28   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoc View Post
Hi Thanks for the info.

Also will be coming from south mumbai taking the eastern express highway. Have looked at the map directions. Wanted to know whether I have to pass the thane toll naka and then take the turn towards the old agra road
After the toll naka, take the first 2 consecutive bridges. Skip the 3rd bridge, go straight for about 200 mtrs and you will find a left (where majority of the traffic is going) which takes you to Ghodbunder road. Once you take that left, you will find a bridge construction in progress to the right. Keep to your right, and there will be a right turn under the bridge which brings you on the Old Agra road. Go straight for about a kilometer and you will find Premji's on the left.

Here is a link for the directions from the toll to Premji's: http://goo.gl/maps/Zxooh
Old 10th January 2013, 08:31   #59
Senior - BHPian

+1 to what Prateek mentioned.

Some of the landmarks nearby Premji's are : Big Bazaar, Balkum Fire station, Majiwade TMC office. If in doubt ask.

Hope this helps.
Old 10th January 2013, 13:14   #60
Senior - BHPian

I think that they have closed that right towards Big Bazaar since yesterday evening? I didn't see people taking a right there yesterday? But yes, I noticed that it was open today morning.

Most Viewed