Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 18th November 2021, 13:51   #556
BHPian

Default Re: Hyundai Tucson : Official Review

Hi,
Does anyone know if the front passenger seat height can be increased for the Tucson. I have seen some spacers that can be mounted under the seat mounting but not sure if this will work out well.
Found a link here but unsure if to go ahead ; https://www.k5optimastore.com/produc...seat-riser-kit

regards,
Seacat
Old 21st November 2021, 06:40   #557
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacat View Post
Hi,
Does anyone know if the front passenger seat height can be increased for the Tucson. I have seen some spacers that can be mounted under the seat mounting but not sure if this will work out well.
Found a link here but unsure if to go ahead ; https://www.k5optimastore.com/produc...seat-riser-kit

regards,
Seacat
Had purchased these risers from the same store. They are very efficient and have excellent customer service. They ship it via USPS Priority Mail International shipping with tracking, and I received it around one month later. Had no issues with customs.

For the Tucson, unfortunately, they only provide 2 risers for each seat (and they usually email you to confirm this before processing the order). These two risers are meant for the rear of each seat. In effect, this raises the rear of the seat only, changing the seat squab angle.

We were definitely happier with the result, rather than without, as the increase in height and change in seat squab angle were comfortable for us. This will, however, depend entirely on your body structure and personal preferences.

I had purchased two sets of risers and used the second set to raise the driver seat too. Did not check if one could use the second set to raise the front of the seat too.
kranti is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th December 2021, 13:32   #558

Default Headlight modification for my 2018 Hyundai Tucson.

Hello BHPians,

Let me start of by saying that this is my first ever thread and I'm super excited to be a part of the this community.

Now about myself, consider me new to the practical car stuff and i would like you guys to make me as knowledgeable as you are.

I would like you guys to help me find good headlams for my 2018 Tucson. The stock low beam lams are halogen projectors and halogens for high beam and fog lamps as well. These lights are very dull and doesn't offer much visibility.

Lately, it has become very difficult to drive around in the night with these headlamps, let it be city or highways. I was thinking of going for led lights for both low beam and fog lamps but then one of my friends told me that the LED lights don't go well with the projector setup. He told me that the light throw and angle will be very weird. And he suggested me to go with good aftermarket halogens and not the white LED's.

I'm now clue less and in a dilemma. I want to know which lights should i replace for night driving. Should i replace just the lowbeams and foglamps or all the lights? Should i go with led or halogens? and which ones give good brightness, visibility and longer throw.

The main purpose of this is because the car is majorly driven by my dad and he travels atleast 2500kms every month. He drives on highways with oncoming highbeams hitting his eyes and city driving and also few ghats and forest sections. Lately he has a very less confidence in driving that car in the nights due to these dull lights.

Please suggest a few good lights.

Thankyou
Hsatyam.
Attached Thumbnails
Hyundai Tucson : Official Review-img20210222wa0007.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 16th January 2022, 18:30   #559
BHPian

Folks, I am in the market for a new Car. Though Tucson is a lovely Car, it is at the fag end of lifecycle which makes me hesitant to go for it.
Is there any information on launch of 2021 Tucson model in India? Zigwheels says that it is planned to be launched in March 2022; if thats the case I am willing to wait for the the new model.

Most Viewed