Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th December 2023, 15:54   #466

Re: Maruti S-Cross 1.5L Petrol : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheway View Post
I am facing connectivity issues on wired AA from day one, where the screen freezes on Maps and unit needs to be restarted to get in working again. Service centers say it is software issue and not hardware issue, so need to wait for software update from Google. Have you faced similar issue when using this device, given that it is just an extension accessory?

Also, if you can tell, how much you paid in total to get it delivered in India?
Apologies for the very delayed response. Been away for a a while.
I paid $105 USD (including $20 shipping) to get it in India. Had ordered in June 2022.
Yes, I do face screen freeze sometimes. It usually goes away after turning off the ignition and turning it on back. Its an irritation, but I never thought of checking with service centre guys. Will do so in my next service.
swapzero is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd February 2024, 23:41   #467
BHPian

Today, in the cold winter day of Delhi, I stepped out of the house to go for a quick drive on my 2.5 years old S-cross. When I pressed the unlock button on the key, the car refused to respond. I thought the key battery had died, so opened the gate with physical key but then the engine refused to crank too.

I soon realised that the battery in my car has died and that too a little early in its life (it had replacement warranty of 2 years, and current age was 2.5 years).

Is it normal for a ISS (idling stop start) battery to die so soon, as my earlier experience in Swift diesel was ~4 years average life for the battery with similar usage.

Maruti S-Cross 1.5L Petrol : Official Review-img_20240203_232144.jpg

Have now bought a Exide Mileage battery from nearby shop for Rs. 5,000 approx (with exchange).

Maruti S-Cross 1.5L Petrol : Official Review-img_20240203_232124.jpg

But I am little disappointed with such early retirement of the engine battery, as the mammoth of the hybrid battery sitting under the passenger seat will make a huge dent in the pocket if it demands similar early replacement
Old 6th April 2024, 23:19   #468

I went in today for 3rd PMS of my S-cross in nearby Nexa workshop and came to know from one of the employees that Maruti is planning to release a strong hybrid SX4-SCross based vehicle by end of this year. It will be sold only through Arena showrooms.p and will be placed below Grand Vitara in lineup.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks