Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2024, 13:46   #571

Re: Citroen C5 Aircross Review

Driving the C5 always makes me happy. I'm amazed by the smoothness of the engine + transmission combo. You almost never feel the shift and there is always power on tap. With the nice and light steering, quick maneuver is effortless for a car of this size. I get a mileage of 13+ in peak Mumbai traffic and that's an added bonus.
Flaneur is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 12th April 2024, 11:13   #572
BHPian

Re: Citroen C5 Aircross Review

My C5 Aircross ownership

So i have been sitting on the fence for a long time and this review is also a bit late as I am lazy. I owned a Linea MJD 2016 and was spoilt by its ride manners. Even though it lacked power in city drives, on the open roads this was a hoot to drive. My search was quite frustrating to say the least. There were not many proper sedans around which you can take home.

I tried to like SUVs and did test drive of many options out of which on Jeep Compass seemed like the one i should buy. As fate would have it, there were many people who complained that the Automatic on the Jeep was not that great. Somebody in my circle was selling his C5 Aircross(Pre facelift) and i really liked that car.

So far my ownership has been quite good. This is a somewhat rare car and does turn heads because many people have not seen it before. The ride and the engine is quite good. On long highway runs you will not feel tired as the Suspension does its job very well. The mileage is also a cherry on the top. Only thing which pinches me is the lack of accessories. Attaching a few pics from the time we took the delivery. So far i have only added a generous Graphene coating and apart from that its pretty much stock.
Attached Thumbnails
Citroen C5 Aircross Review-4.jpg  

Citroen C5 Aircross Review-3.jpg  

Citroen C5 Aircross Review-2.jpg  

Citroen C5 Aircross Review-1.jpg  

acsandeep is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks