Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2022, 19:46   #241
BHPian

Re: Tata Nexon EV Max Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekchanana View Post
Got the car delivered today.
Congrats and wish you happy miles, look forward to your ownership thread. Please do share the insurance quotes you got, will be helpful for people like us awaiting delivery.
Sandegov is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th June 2022, 21:50   #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandegov View Post
Congrats and wish you happy miles, look forward to your ownership thread. Please do share the insurance quotes you got, will be helpful for people like us awaiting delivery.
Congrats and Happy and Safe driving. Which dealer in Delhi did you take the delivery from?

Sorry! It was for prateekchanana

Last edited by mago : 17th June 2022 at 22:10. Reason: Wrong quote
Old 17th June 2022, 22:46   #243
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks! Got quotes from ICICI, HDFC and dealer. Dealer offered the lowest quote of 53.5k with all covers including RTI. Was 3k cheaper without it. The policy issued by dealer is from IFFCO Tokio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mago View Post
Congrats and Happy and Safe driving. Which dealer in Delhi did you take the delivery from?
Thanks. Got the car from Autovikas Motinagar.

Last edited by Aditya : 18th June 2022 at 20:13. Reason: Typo
prateekchanana is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th June 2022, 08:12   #244
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekchanana View Post
Thanks! Got quotes from ICICI, HDFC and dealer. Dealer offered the lowest quote of 53.5k with all covers including RTI. Was 3k cheaper without it. The policy issued by dealer is from IFFCO Tokio
Thanks Prateek, that’s a very reasonable price. Any specific coverages for EV to be aware of? Like battery coverage etc?

Dealer here has insurance of 1L against his on road quotes, hope I can get it down to around your price.
Old 18th June 2022, 08:53   #245
BHPian

Hey guys. Got my Nexon EV Max XZ+ delivered yesterday. Despite the delays apparently mine was the 1st EV Max the dealership handed over. Drove 60km last night and I still cannot get over the fact of how smooth the drivetrain is.

Delivery was given late yesterday so will be going today to get the HSRP installed and the associated applications set up.

Charged it up last night with the 3.3 kW charger and it charged 30% over 8 hours. Will need to get the 7.2 kW charger installed ASAP but lot of upgrades need to be done to my aging home wiring.
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Nexon EV Max Review-img_20220617_182758.jpg  

Tata Nexon EV Max Review-img_20220617_185756.jpg  

Tata Nexon EV Max Review-img_20220617_195532.jpg  

nathanjdias is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 18th June 2022, 12:14   #246
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Prateek, that’s a very reasonable price. Any specific coverages for EV to be aware of? Like battery coverage etc?

Dealer here has insurance of 1L against his on road quotes, hope I can get it down to around your price.
The official brochure of dealer states zero dep as 68k here. I found it to be very reasonable compared to other city dealers.

The battery has 8 years warranty anyways so nothing specific covered related to that. Have opted for everything else including Zero Dep, Consumables, RTI, Key cover etc.

Attaching some pictures I clicked this morning after cleaning and installing the door guards myself. Tata Nexon EV Max Review-cda23b7093f04b25a0e408519fc73bc8.jpeg

Tata Nexon EV Max Review-ed72debae2d44d24a20a4a73962a257a.jpeg
prateekchanana is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 18th June 2022, 16:06   #247

Congratulations and wish you many happy miles!

I have booked my Max with the 7.2 kWh charger back on 11th May and was given a 16 - 20 week waiting period. Waiting to hear from the showroom on delivery!

While I have opted for the 7.2 charger for now, I was considering accepting a 3.3 charger in case Tata offered delivery sooner. So wondering if 30% charging in 8 hours is par for the course or if there could be other factors to the charge times.
Old 18th June 2022, 18:39   #248
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjdias View Post
Hey guys. Got my Nexon EV Max XZ+ delivered yesterday. Despite the delays apparently mine was the 1st EV Max the dealership handed over. Drove 60km last night and I still cannot get over the fact of how smooth the drivetrain is.
Congratulations on your Nexon EV max. Looks great in white colour. Can you share the list of accessories opted from the dealer.

Quote:
Charged it up last night with the 3.3 kW charger and it charged 30% over 8 hours. Will need to get the 7.2 kW charger installed ASAP but lot of upgrades need to be done to my aging home wiring.
That can't be right. Even at a modest 2.5KW/hr, that should charge the car to about 20KW, i.e. 50% capacity of the battery.
Was there any power fluctuation in between?
speedmiester is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th June 2022, 23:03   #249
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmiester View Post
Was there any power fluctuation in between?
It is quite possible. I visited my friends place today and he told me he had power outages throughout the night due to rains. I slept like a baby last night and have no idea but thinking about it now it seems like the logical explaination.

I didn't take any accesories from the dealership nor was I shown any. Just got a set of rubber floor mats as default which I assume came from Tata themselves.
nathanjdias is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st June 2022, 09:53   #250
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmunjuluri View Post
Update as of 11 AM, 15th June 2022
Spoke to the SA and the registrations have apparently started in bangalore for EV Max. His team leader is on Holiday and he being a new bee and mine being his first company lease car, he is struggling. Hopefully by end of this week, they will call me for proper PDI and then start the registration process. Keeping fingers crossed for delivery in next week.
Is registrations going through now in Bangalore? Were you able to get the car delivered.
Old 21st June 2022, 10:14   #251
BHPian

Anybody got a delivery or billing confirmation from Key Motors Bangalore for Nexon EV max?

My SA still mentions awaiting allocation.
Old 21st June 2022, 10:17   #252
BHPian

Quote:
Anybody got a delivery or billing confirmation from Key Motors Bangalore for Nexon EV max?

My SA still mentions awaiting allocation.
Even I have a booking with Key Motors, no allocation yet. My booking was made on May 20th, when did you book?
As per the SA, I’m 28th in line based on age of booking.

Last edited by varkey : 21st June 2022 at 10:22.
varkey is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st June 2022, 10:35   #253
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varkey View Post
Even I have a booking with Key Motors, no allocation yet. My booking was made on May 20th, when did you book?
As per the SA, I’m 28th in line based on age of booking.
I am supposed to be 33rd in line, I think my booking was around 25-26th May.
Sandegov is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st June 2022, 14:55   #254
BHPian

Charged the car yesterday form 61% to 81% just to check the charger and everything else is working as expected. Took 3.5 hours approx to add 20% of battery with 3.3kW charger. In future I plan to plug in the car at around 25-30% SOC around 8.30pm post my office and by 8-8.30 in morning it should be 100% I think. Also the Zconnect app finally started working yesterday afternoon, 3rd day after KYC done by dealer (SA told to wait 48-72 hours).

Tata Nexon EV Max Review-screenshot-20220621-2.44.45-pm.png

Also while driving found this feature of car displaying directions and music controls even after exiting the CarPlay interface pretty cool and useful. The same were being displayed in the MID as well. However this was only working with apple maps and google maps don't display the directions neither on centre screen or on MID.

Tata Nexon EV Max Review-screenshot-20220621-2.46.43-pm.png
prateekchanana is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2022, 09:08   #255
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varkey View Post
Is registrations going through now in Bangalore? Were you able to get the car delivered.
Registrations are going through. But the company lease is getting messier by the day for me. The office transport department lost the form 20 submitted by dealership.. This Friday was chosen for delivery, with this drama unfolding yesterday evening, now I am not sure.
rkmunjuluri is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks