Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2022, 01:26   #271
Senior - BHPian

Re: Citroen C3 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijims View Post
There is usually a price premium of around 1 lakh in the least for the torque converter gearbox over the manual.
The only exception being the A-star Auto, which was just 50K more (on-road) for ABS+TorqueConvertor (comparison between Vxi manual and Automatic). Pity that nobody wanted it that time.
jinojohnt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th October 2022, 16:45   #272
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by skpprabhu View Post
I am a proud owner of C3 Turbo, I got my car delivered on 8th Sep and I have completed 1000 kms so far.
Hi,
How's your C3 running? Would love to hear your views. Maybe you can scribble down a few lines, when you are free.

Thanks!

Best,
arjab is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th October 2022, 18:28   #273
BHPian

Spotted a Citroen C3 yesterday in Hyderabad for the first time while going to office in the morning. Must say that the design was like a breath of fresh air in the jungle of compact SUV. Looks really upmarket for the price it command. I hope they launch more feature rich variants of that car. Gave it a modern look outside with a very dated feature list inside.
Old 19th October 2022, 17:28   #274
Distinguished - BHPian

Citroen C3 Automatic top-end spied; to get more features and launch likely by year-end.

Quote:
The updated model of the Citroen C3 will be offered with more features
In addition to this, the C3 will get a 6-speed AT unit as well
Expect the prices to rise with the updated model
Quote:
This spied model seems like the top-end model and gets several details like a reverse camera, rear power windows, alloy wheels, rear wiper and more. Also, this is a new brown shade that is not yet available in the colour palette of the C3
Quote:
expect a 6-speed AT unit which will be paired to the 1.2L turbocharged petrol engine.
Citroen C3 Review-2.jpg

Citroen C3 Review-3.jpg

Citroen C3 Review-1.jpg

Link

Last edited by volkman10 : 19th October 2022 at 17:30.
volkman10 is offline   (17) Thanks
Old 19th October 2022, 17:48   #275
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
Citroen C3 Automatic top-end spied; to get more features and launch likely by year-end.
====
Link
Went through the link also , just curious how does one conclude based on the pictures it's an AT?

Last edited by Jaggu : 19th October 2022 at 17:58. Reason: Trimming quoted posts. Thanks
mave547 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2022, 17:41   #276
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mave547 View Post
Went through the link also , just curious how does one conclude based on the pictures it's an AT?
iCAT is Govt of India's international Center for Automotive Technology, that generally does homologation and vehicle certification testing for road worthiness (https://icat.in/services/certification). Hence it is unlikely that Citroen will submit 'another' C3 for test with just a rear wiper and alloy wheels as additional - most likely it is the automatic version.

Last edited by jinojohnt : 25th October 2022 at 17:45.
jinojohnt is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 26th October 2022, 10:59   #277
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjab View Post
How's your C3 running? Would love to hear your views. Maybe you can scribble down a few lines, when you are free.
I have completed 2000kms so far and has done 3 highway trips, no issues as of now and everything is fine.

Engine is little louder when we start but could not hear much in cabin and also it reduces as we drive. In terms of performance the low and mid range is very strong and the power delivery is pretty quick. From 2nd to 5th gear the vehicle pull is addictive in 6th gear it settles down and the power is little linear. I am corelating in gears as we do not have tachometer to excatly know the RPM.

Steering is light at low speeds and weighs up at higher speeds and feedback is decent. Clutch was little hard initially but now it has become lighter and no issues even in city driving. Braking is good and high speed stability is also good. Gear shift is not very slick and not bad either it is decent.

Finally the suspension, it is in a different league all my highway trips are my regular routes and could easily see the difference with the C3, you never need to brake on rough patches or bridge joints, it just glides..
skpprabhu is offline   (37) Thanks
Old 27th October 2022, 15:41   #278
BHPian

Quote:
I have completed 2000kms so far and has done 3 highway trips, no issues as of now and everything is fine.
Turbo or Non Turbo variant?

Good to know that the suspension delivers in real world.

What is the mileage city and highway?

Do you miss the bling of other sub4 m vehicles like the fancy dials and driver information display or its not much of a miss?

I feel personally I may not miss it. Especially if C3 scores very well in GNCAP.
sagsaw is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2022, 16:41   #279
BHPian

The Citroen C3 comes with a 6-speed transmission only in the Turbo variant
coldice4u is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th October 2022, 19:26   #280
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagsaw View Post
What is the mileage city and highway?
It is Turbo engine. Milege I get 14 in city and 16 in highways. Not worried about the missing features as it is compensated with better performance and mechanicals..
skpprabhu is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 27th October 2022, 23:19   #281

Took delivery of C3 Feel NA Dual Tone with Vibe, yesterday. 80 kms approx. driven till now in bit lean city traffic is giving me 10.8 kmpl. Post feet adjustment with pedals, looking forward to a 10 kmpl in bumper to bumper traffic, 15 kmpl in lean city traffic & 25 kmpl on highways. Am I expecting sober or the other way around?

And yes, found the 2nd gear issue resolvable by adjusting the clutch as against the other gears. Any inputs?
rupak.choudhury is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th October 2022, 09:45   #282
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks a ton for the concise yet informative note. Heartening to know that you are enjoying the C3's performance and the vehicle has been reliable so far.
The C3 is pretty well engineered and definitely deserves a fair chance in the market.
Citroen sales & marketing department seems to be in a state of stupor. No dealership expansion, no service centre network enhancement, no ad's nothing. I hardly see C3's on the roads.
I believe production has picked up and waiting lists are coming down. From what i hear, it seems the Diwali discount of Rs 10,000 is unofficially continuing as well.
arjab is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th October 2022, 09:55   #283
BHPian

A question for guys who got an opportunity to take their car for service. How is the after sales service of Citroen?
Old 28th October 2022, 16:42   #284

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjab View Post
Thanks a ton for the concise yet informative note. Heartening to know that you are enjoying the C3's performance and the vehicle has been reliable so far.
The C3 is pretty well engineered and definitely deserves a fair chance in the market.
I am confused between Nexon XM variant and C3 Turbo. Both cost roughly around 10 Lakh OTR Bangalore .. My priorities are Safety, space and performance. Driving pattern 70% highway 30% city. Which would you suggest?
Appreciate your time!
Old 29th October 2022, 11:22   #285
BHPian

Quote:

Finally, the suspension is in a different league all my highway trips are my regular routes and could easily see the difference with the C3, you never need to brake on rough patches or bridge joints, it just glides.
Could you please share some pics of your car suspension and underbody, almost all the reviews have praised the suspension, curious to know what's under there, that's different from other cars?

Happy Motoring
SS80 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks