Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2024, 16:56   #3496
BHPian

Re: Fiat Linea T-Jet : Test Drive & Review

Hi - Query for Linea Jet owners in Chennai - I have been getting my TJet serviced at World of service since last 2 years and have been happy with their service. However recently came to know that couple of senior technicians Baskar and Charan have parted ways with World of Service. So slightly skeptical of their services going forward..
Was wondering if there are alternative good FNG in Chennai for Tjet. Has anyone serviced in expert spanners? How about Bosch car service or go mechanic? Any other alternative service centres?
Mine has run 75k and completed 8 years of ownership. I would like to hold onto it for few more years as long as I can get it serviced under a good FNG.

Thanks
subrasri is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th May 2024, 09:55   #3497
BHPian

Re: Fiat Linea T-Jet : Test Drive & Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by subrasri View Post
Hi - Query for Linea Jet owners in Chennai - So slightly skeptical of their services going forward..
Was wondering if there are alternative good FNG in Chennai for Tjet.
Thanks
You can read about my recent experience with World of Service a couple of posts above, Subrasri. I wouldn't recommend WoS unless it's for emergencies. I'm also in the process of hunting for a proper FNG and so far haven't gotten much feedback about VTK Jeep or Expert Spanners. VTK Jeep were pretty non responsive when i requested a couple of service records over a call. Three calls and multiple reminders later i gave up. My request never made it past the receptionist. Expert Spanners is still yet to be checked out. Do let me know if you manage to find any FNG. Feel free to DM if you want to discuss about the TJet.

Last edited by superblover : 7th May 2024 at 09:59. Reason: Missed a couple of words
superblover is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks