| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|7th March 2018, 15:27||#991|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Apr 2004
Thanked: 1,742 Times
Re: Toyota Etios Platinum Limited Edition launched at Rs. 7.84 lakh
But then when you scratch below the surface, you realize:
- balanced ride and handling
- decent safety relative to competition
- it's one of the rare cars that can seat 2 6 footers one behind the other with ample legroom and headroom
- HUGE trunk!
- ample Ground Clearance - a fully loaded etios will barely scrape most speed breakers unlike some of it's counter parts.
- superb Fuel Economy - We did a 700-800 kms road trip around Rajasthan and not once did the driver stop to fill up the tank.
Therefore as a beater / chauffeur driven / taxi usage the car is quite brilliant!
The Yaris will probably not replace the Etios. There is no doubt it is going to be priced at a premium to the Etios and will take the fight to the next level (Verna / City).
I am a little pessimistic as to how it would survive in that segment though.
|13th April 2018, 09:41||#992|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Manipal / Udupi
Thanked: 3,023 Times
New colours, touchscreen infotainment system and seat colour options.
Last edited by ampere : 13th April 2018 at 15:22. Reason: back to back posts merged
|3rd June 2018, 18:52||#993|
Join Date: Jul 2015
Thanked: 19 Times
Re: Toyota Etios : Test Drive & Review
Etios should continue as a C1 car as Yaris is positioned well above. Also it's still preferred by fleet owners and a no no nonsense car with powerful engine and excellent driveability for many private owners too.
IMO Toyota should stop Liva and go for a new hatch based on Yaris.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Review: 2011 Toyota Fortuner 4x2 (MT & AT)||GTO||Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports||726||13th November 2017 19:57|
|Toyota Etios Diesel : Test Drive & Review||Vid6639||Official New Car Reviews||258||21st February 2016 11:25|