Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th June 2009, 11:05   #151
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHABHAR.BEHRAM View Post
Dear Rony - Cyrus Aga of Gold Seal came to meet me yesterday for some work. I mentioned your car and also about your need to get white door beading assemblies. He will check and revert. Hope for the best.

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar
Thank-you Behram for your concern. We really appreciate your assistance.
It will be great to get the white coloured beedings especially "Made by Gold Seal" and at this point, I feel that, if they are making a special order for us exclusively, then we should collectively get together and place a bulk order for viability of production. Something like 75 to 100 sets and distribute them to whoever wants. In addition to Karls requirement, I also would need at least six sets as these are rare and extinct.
Old 24th June 2009, 17:49   #152
BHPian

Fiat Vs Skoda

Hi,

I am sure most of mumbaites must have witnessed this but I happened to see this today and wow it is so pleasing to see a fiat blow away a modern car:

Now I know it is a different story that the fiat must have had quiet some modifications under the hood.
Old 23rd July 2009, 09:25   #153
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by President View Post
Thank-you Behram for your concern. We really appreciate your assistance.
It will be great to get the white coloured beedings especially "Made by Gold Seal" and at this point, I feel that, if they are making a special order for us exclusively, then we should collectively get together and place a bulk order for viability of production. Something like 75 to 100 sets and distribute them to whoever wants. In addition to Karls requirement, I also would need at least six sets as these are rare and extinct.
Could you get the Gold Seal beading?
Old 23rd July 2009, 12:10   #154
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
Could you get the Gold Seal beading?
Nope, am awaiting further update from Behram.
Old 20th September 2009, 11:38   #155
Senior - BHPian

Mr. Behram, any updates?
Old 21st September 2009, 21:27   #156
Senior - BHPian

I too am interested to know and would like to procure a set from you guys
Old 22nd September 2009, 10:58   #157
Distinguished - BHPian

Dear Rony, Arun and Karthik - I met Cyrus again for some work. He said that there is only one solution, he can try and supply the bulb and the bead separately and you will have to get it stitched from a cobbler as his machines have been dismantled, because such construction is now not used in production vehicles. Do let me know. Personally, I think it is quite far fetched but let's see.

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar
Old 28th September 2009, 17:08   #158
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHABHAR.BEHRAM View Post
Dear Rony, Arun and Karthik - I met Cyrus again for some work. He said that there is only one solution, he can try and supply the bulb and the bead separately and you will have to get it stitched from a cobbler as his machines have been dismantled, because such construction is now not used in production vehicles. Do let me know. Personally, I think it is quite far fetched but let's see.

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar
Dear Behram,

It will be well worth the exercise to get the beedings stitched by a local cobbler as this will be something rare for the future. Therefore, I am still seriously interested if we can procure the raw material from Mr. Aga and would request you to organise the same.

Thanks and regards,
Rony
Old 28th September 2009, 18:16   #159
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by President View Post
Dear Behram,

It will be well worth the exercise to get the beedings stitched by a local cobbler as this will be something rare for the future. Therefore, I am still seriously interested if we can procure the raw material from Mr. Aga and would request you to organise the same.

Thanks and regards,
Rony

I am also intrested in procuring several sets for the future. I have a guy who can put it together for us.
Old 6th October 2009, 03:54   #160
BHPian

Fiat Estate

Hi All,

Sunday evening I had to drive to the GMR - shamshabad airport to drop a relative and on the way I noticed a Fiat Estate model moving on the extreme left side of the road probably it was doing like 60kmph with about 6+ people in it. I was doing 90+.

We reached the airport, were in the departure area(hand't gone to the parking lot yet) as we were about to leave and there came the Fiat and 6 adults and 3 kids got off it and wow there was quite some luggage in it. Guess they were bang on time cause they left within minutes and I caught up with it a couple of kilometers later and she was happily crusing at about the same speeds.

I do get to see a lot of FIATs here but an Estate is a real rare piece and hats of to the family who is still maintaining it and she looked in a pretty good shape, the default off white color, didnt notice any dents scratches etc and even the rear door looked like it still shuts fine and tight.
Old 12th October 2009, 22:26   #161
Distinguished - BHPian

This evening while I was on my way home from work, I saw this remarkably OHH REE GEE NAL Natina Blue President, complete with the OHH REE GEE NAL hubcaps, side-trims, round indicators- the works! 'reminded me of our 'President' Rony....this car's owner too must be like him!

It also seemed to have the maroon/red interior intact. The family was waiting in it, and the gent who was driving was just getting into it to leave just as I passed by. 'wanted to stop to take pics. but was unfortunately in traffic then; the road too was (and normally is) quite congested at the time!
'hope I get to spot this car again sometime so I could click it!
Old 12th October 2009, 22:45   #162
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanher View Post
This evening while I was on my way home from work, I saw this remarkably OHH REE GEE NAL Natina Blue President, complete with the OHH REE GEE NAL hubcaps, side-trims, round indicators- the works! 'reminded me of our 'President' Rony....this car's owner too must be like him!

It also seemed to have the maroon/red interior intact. The family was waiting in it, and the gent who was driving was just getting into it to leave just as I passed by. 'wanted to stop to take pics. but was unfortunately in traffic then; the road too was (and normally is) quite congested at the time!
'hope I get to spot this car again sometime so I could click it!
Oooh the picture would've been the perfect Birthday gift for Rony !!
Old 9th November 2009, 15:55   #163
Senior - BHPian

Premier President

A new member of Fiat 1100 Club Bangalore. This is the second OH REE GI NAL President of our Club. First one too same color. The side indicators are not original. Reverse lamps were added later.
Attached Thumbnails
My 1973 (FIAT 1100) Premier President-dscn0191.jpg  

My 1973 (FIAT 1100) Premier President-dscn0192.jpg  

My 1973 (FIAT 1100) Premier President-dscn0193.jpg  

My 1973 (FIAT 1100) Premier President-dscn0194.jpg  

My 1973 (FIAT 1100) Premier President-dscn0196.jpg  

My 1973 (FIAT 1100) Premier President-dscn0198.jpg  

Last edited by arun1100 : 9th November 2009 at 15:58.
Old 9th December 2009, 22:36   #164
BHPian

Yes, I know Maxwell Toys. I have one Premier President scale model since childhood and its the reason for my passion for fiats.

It was taxi model, but with time it has changed colours with my actual padmini.

It is now same colour of my Padmini S1.
Mehul1100 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2009, 00:47   #165
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehul1100 View Post
Yes, I know Maxwell Toys. I have one Premier President scale model since childhood and its the reason for my passion for fiats.It was taxi model, but with time it has changed colours with my actual padmini.It is now same colour of my Padmini S1.
Hey Mehul, please post pictures of this model in "The scale model thread". I have one too, have posted it. It'll be really appreciated there.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks