Team-BHP - Bangalore Beetle Club (BBC)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Post-War (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/post-war/)
-   -   Bangalore Beetle Club (BBC) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/post-war/28134-bangalore-beetle-club-bbc-18.html)

Last set of pics .
Enjoy.
This set includes quite a few pictures of the bugs , while on the move.

Awwww, Shweeeet!
I don't mind ogling at these fine ladies for days.
I have a thing for classics and yester years' cars.
I love the classic beetles more than the new ones.
clap:and a bow to all those classic beetle owners.
I've seen a red beetle (classic), a couple of times near my place (Banashankari 3 Stage, near Sita Circle). If am not mistaken, it had broken its left brake lamp cover. Not sure, if the owner was also part of this.
Anyway guys, enjoy your beautiful rides.
Cheers,
Deepak

PS: @Pavan: Just one more line on that comparison.
New v/s Classic
20L v/s priceless!!

BBC Members:

Lets have a small meet of BBC, FCB and BCSC.!!!

May be two to three vehicles of each club.

Pavan Saar: What say...

I take great Pleasure and Joy in inviting 2 Classic VW Beetles to Bangalore. One just landed yesterday from the Northern India and the other coming sooon from the Southern part of India:D

Pics to be put up sooon, keep watching this space.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM (Post 1781235)
I take great Pleasure and Joy in inviting 2 Classic VW Beetles to Bangalore. One just landed yesterday from the Northern India and the other coming sooon from the Southern part of India:D

Pics to be put up sooon, keep watching this space.:D

Congrats Saar.:)

From which southern part of India? Trivandrum?OR Hyderabad again:D

Lovely to see the Bugs line up in Bangalore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arun1100 (Post 1781301)
Congrats Saar.:)

From which southern part of India? Trivandrum?OR Hyderabad again:D

You mean Thiruvananthapuram(capital city)?
Was there any beetle for sale there?
Heard that there was klv-2998 green car which was for sale there?
Has it been already sold?
Sorry, was out of touch with the forum for few weeks,so not aware of recent development

Quote:

Originally Posted by kishorelal (Post 1781882)
You mean Thiruvananthapuram(capital city)?
Was there any beetle for sale there?
Heard that there was klv-2998 green car which was for sale there?
Has it been already sold?

Sir, I just guessed it to be from Thiruvananthapuram as PAVAN's close TBhpian friend stays there.:D

P.S: Such a lovely thread and it was not rated Five Star till now!

Hello BBCians!:)
My Uncle owns a 1967 bug. He is interested to join Bangalore Beetle Club. Can anyone let me know the procedure?

P.S: I hope the Founders have a BBC Meet soon. I guess Contessa Club and Fiat 1100 Club guys want to have a joint rally along with Beetle Club.:thumbs up

hi, can u suggest me a source in malaysia,singapore from where i can buy parts for my vw beetle,as iam going for a vacation there in nov thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by inderpalgill (Post 2126992)
hi, can u suggest me a source in malaysia,singapore from where i can buy parts for my vw beetle,as iam going for a vacation there in nov thanks

there are at least 3 shops in Singapore,but as far as my info goes,there stock of genuine VW german spares have depleted, but still brazilian/mexico/repro stuff still available.One guys name is Tony, he has his online store also

Quote:

Originally Posted by EARTHed (Post 2096791)
Hello BBCians!:)
My Uncle owns a 1967 bug. He is interested to join Bangalore Beetle Club. Can anyone let me know the procedure?

Thank you Pavan Kadam for guiding me about BBC and getting my Uncle the spares needed.

After what seems to be a Decade, the Club was Jump started by our member Vaidya.

Though it was April 1st some of us guys thought this to be a devious plan to pull a fast onelol:

All said and done, the club did meet with limited cars, but a nice one for a re-start.

1) My 1967 VW Beetle ( Yukon Yellow )
2) Vaidyanaths 1963 VW Beetle ( German Red )
3) Air Commodore Chandrashaker's 1973 VW Super Beetle ( Sunset Orange)
4) Richard francis D'Souza's 1960 VW Beetle (German Red )
5) Suraj & Roop's 1969 VW Beetle (Black)
6) Dhanwanths' 1968 VW Beetle ( White )

Our Founder member Narendra, came without his car, we allowed him to come near our cars with a promise that his car will participate next:D

Enjoy the pics..

Inspite of wanting to stay away from limelight, the TV channels come down hunting from nowhere..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...2&notif_t=like

Above like shows News 9 showcasing and giving some decent inputs about the brand and the Club :)

photo courtesy :BANGALORE PHOTOWALK

Pavan: Isn't Mr. D'Souza's car a 1962 model? Cheers