Team-BHP - Bangalore Beetle Club (BBC)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Post-War (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/post-war/)
-   -   Bangalore Beetle Club (BBC) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/post-war/28134-bangalore-beetle-club-bbc-12.html)

Karlos a unfortunately we didn't realize when we started the club a few members in our club are dealers/becoming dealers etc.... and have made unfair deals, we just want to protect the BBC's name and see to it that it doesn't get tarnished. All i requested is to Open a New Thread that says Beetles for Sale in Bangalore and post their deals there.

Nice pics and certainly BBC is very very active with the likes of Pavan and Naren and alongside some other enthusiastic folks chipping in. Great to see the beatles in this way..keep up the good work brothers!

WOW amazing cars and pics, you lucky lucky fella's :)

Karl,

I seriously agree with Naren, The thread was started with the basic idea to portray BBC and its activities.

When there is already a thread available "Classics Avlble" a member must use that thread in doing his selling or buying activity.

Bangalore Beetle Club is in no way a platform for selling or buying activity.

Else the whole essence of this Thread showcasing a clean Club becomes meaningless.

Lets anyways move on, i feel TBHP posting rules are for all to follow, anyone deviating .....? MODs pls take notice.

Mr Javid.

U are not even a member of BBC, and we very well know, that 62 bug belongs to u.

Pls use the Classics Avlble thread to sell your Car.

Additional Pictures of the Beetle Rally.

Picasa Web Albums - Naren - The Seventh B...

Cheers

Thank You Jaggu and Maverick,

These cars run through our Blood.

And its indeed fun owning them and running them also.

cheers...Kadam

and not to forget we spend our weekends working on them /tuning them etc etc....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naren4140 (Post 811960)
The BBC Beetle Club thread is a very sanitized thread only to post pictures and talk of Bugs in general. Please don't drag BBC into the selling/buying and issues that come after the sale in these threads. We have worked hard at keeping the club thread as a bug enthusiast's corner.
Regards

Hi Naren,

I didnt mean to use this thread for buying and selling...its just that i didnt know how to start a new thread. I too understand the sanctity of this thread...so please dont mistake me and i have really started to like beetles only after seeing this site.please:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM (Post 812929)
Karl,

I seriously agree with Naren, The thread was started with the basic idea to portray BBC and its activities.

When there is already a thread available "Classics Avlble" a member must use that thread in doing his selling or buying activity.

Else the whole essence of this Thread showcasing a clean Club becomes meaningless.

Lets anyways move on, i feel TBHP posting rules are for all to follow, anyone deviating .....? MODs pls take notice.

Mr Javid.

U are not even a member of BBC, and we very well know, that 62 bug belongs to u.

hello
i am sorry if i have broken any rules of the club
i only replied to a query of one of your members who said they wanted a car
regarding my car i have two beetles not one an i am not interested in selling them
and thanks for the suggestion ill ask who ever owns the car to post it in the classified page
have a nice day
javed
hope to see you ll in the morning tommorrow

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM (Post 812929)
Karl,

Mr Javid.

Hi Pavan,

This is Vijisha here, looks like my one post has created a ruffle amongst you guys.

Anyways let me clarify this, i didnt mean to use this thread for buying and selling...its just that i introduced one of my colleagues to this site and showed him the pics and he fell in LOVE with them...he had always planned to buy one in the future but didnt know how to go about it.

I personally didnt know how to start a new thread and really didnt have the time also to do some browsing....

so please i too understand all of your emotions and didnt mean to spoil it in any manner...

so all BHP-ians i didnt mean to spoil anything...lets forget it please:

Dont Bother Vijisha,

Things are fine here.

Its just a passing post.

cheers...

Hi guys,

Bangalore Beetle Club is getting its cars out on Saturday and on Monday to commemorate this WORLD WIDE DRIVE YOUR VW BEETLE TO WORK DAY

so all Bangaloreans can catch a glimpse of Bugs running around different parts of the city.

This is a goodwill even to spread the awareness among people on how to keep Bangalore safe. secure and fearless after the serial Blasts we had last month. We will be handing out leaflets to the public released by the Public Relationship Office of the Bangalore Police. In addition BBC' ites will also be handing out lapel pins in the shape of the India Flag. The theme is to keep Bangalore Safe and celebrate the Independence day in advance.

We will be parked on Brigade Road and most probably Cubbon Park. There is a plan to go to the New International Airport as well.
Hope rain doesn't play spoilsport....for us it is liquid sunshine...!!!

Please join the event tem-bhpians
Naren

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naren4140 (Post 934124)
.This is a goodwill even to spread the awareness among people on how to keep Bangalore safe. secure and fearless after the serial Blasts we had last month... Please join the event tem-bhpians
Naren

A good event planned for a great cause.

Can I hitch a ride with my wifey? Would love to join this event and also get a chance to be amongst soo many Beetles and learn more about them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naren4140 (Post 934124)
This is a goodwill even to spread the awareness among people on how to keep Bangalore safe. secure and fearless after the serial Blasts we had last month. We will be handing out leaflets to the public released by the Public Relationship Office of the Bangalore Police. In addition BBC' ites will also be handing out lapel pins in the shape of the India Flag. The theme is to keep Bangalore Safe and celebrate the Independence day in advance.

We will be parked on Brigade Road and most probably Cubbon Park. There is a plan to go to the New International Airport as well.
Hope rain doesn't play spoilsport....for us it is liquid sunshine...!!!

Please join the event tem-bhpians
Naren

I met Pavan yesterday @ the meet and came to know about this drive and great effort guys and will just drop by to see you folks there.