Team-BHP - Bangalore Beetle Club (BBC)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Post-War (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/post-war/)
-   -   Bangalore Beetle Club (BBC) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/post-war/28134-bangalore-beetle-club-bbc-13.html)

BBC & members , enjoy the ride and post the pictures of the bugs and the campaign you all are doing have a great success and enjoy your drive to the BIAL...

Pavan, I will post some of the VW bugs found in Singapore...

Have a great ride, Bangalore Beetlemaniacs ! Waiting to see pictures.

128 Photos of our Rally

Picasa Web Albums - Richard - Beetle Rally

Photos by Richard !!!

Cheers
Naren

Debugging

Check this link.

Will upload my set of pics by today evening.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naren4140 (Post 936143)
128 Photos of our Rally

Picasa Web Albums - Richard - Beetle Rally

Photos by Richard !!!

Cheers
Naren

Nice pics Naren and i think i was late as i came over to brigade road around 11 ish on that day and i think you guys already ramped it up on that road.

we returned back after the short trip...and parked our cars 11:30-2:00 on brigade road.

Nice photos Naren. Enjoyed watching the oldies or buggies...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naren4140 (Post 938547)
we returned back after the short trip...and parked our cars 11:30-2:00 on brigade road.

Jeez i missed you then and should have been a bit early or a bit late. Anyways you guys definitely make your bugs and your club count by having such mini drives and meets with a cause. Good work and kudos cheers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ_MAVRICK (Post 938555)
Jeez i missed you then and should have been a bit early or a bit late. Anyways you guys definitely make your bugs and your club count by having such mini drives and meets with a cause. Good work and kudos cheers:

VJ,

We parked our cars at 8:00 am in the morning opposite Planet M, started our drive at 11:30 am came back to the same place at 12:45 pm.

Parked our cars till 2:45 pm(went out for lunch).

And till such time the parking space was reserved for BBCclap:

Hope you'll catch us next time.

Nice initiative on traffic awareness from the club, Pavan! Hope it makes a good impact.

Cheers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkamath (Post 938742)
Nice initiative on traffic awareness from the club, Pavan! Hope it makes a good impact.

Cheers.

in addition to the Traffic Awareness we also met the top cop Police Comissioner Shankar Bidari and told him that we want to spread Social Awareness after the Terror Attacks in Bangalore.

Last sunday we distributed flyers (English and Kannada) released by the Public Relations Office of the Police Department, which had all the guidelines on what to do if somebody notices a suspicious object etc.
In addition we distributed Lapel Pins (India Flag/India Map) as a run up to the 61st Independence Day as well.

The Bangalore Police is very supportive of what BBC is doing and they want us to hold more of these mini rallies.

Some more Pics.

Enjoy maadi.cheers:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Popped into Bangalore Club for breakfast and found this concours spec Beetle. It looks like a california import.
It was spotless

Bangalore Beetle Club (BBC)-vw-concours.jpg

Taken on my mobile discretly hence a bit shakey!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat (Post 988356)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Popped into Bangalore Club for breakfast and found this concours spec Beetle. It looks like a california import.
It was spotless

Attachment 52300

Taken on my mobile discretly hence a bit shakey!

Wow that is brilliant, a genuine Karmann, between 62 and 64 would be my guess, going by absence of semaphores and Wolfsburg crest up front. Neat accessory stone guards, headlight rims, wheel trims - the works. You say import because of the plates? (which I cant see hence Im asking). More pics please!

It has a recent Coorg KA12 reg but in a California plate frame (could be added). Be totally original, I do not understand why this would have been added except for past nostalgia