Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2009, 21:50   #106
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanher View Post
Well, not if your a vintage/classic car nut!

Anyways, welcome aboard ronk! Nice to see another 1100 Delight owner!
Reg. the originality aspects of your car, looking at the pic. the front grille, indicators & side-trim are not original........but they can be very much sourced out...
Btw, I own a 1965 1100 delight & am in the process of carrying out a rolling resto on her...you can interact with fellow fiat enthusiasts & ask advice/help in the "Fiat classic car club of India" thread...
I Stanher,i also own a 1963 Fiat1100 and was hopeing u could help me with finding the black plactic cover over the meters and an original stearing wheel with the FIAT horn button.
Old 12th February 2012, 07:26   #107

Re: bought my first car - a '68 FIAT 1100D

What a really nice thread. I just surfing to find out about flushing radiator and directed here. Takes me back to my younger (pre-internet) days restoring an 82 Alfa Spider and getting the same flak from mechanics about 'spending all this money...blah blah' and the mechanical mentor that showed me the ropes. That's great thing about blogs like this..an experienced hand like Dhabhar is SO much more accessible...and as we can see from 1100D, much easier to later thank!! Thanks for the cool read and the information on flushing my cooling system. (I still trying to get my head around putting straight water in the rad....in US its 100% coolant. Nasty stuff for the environment for sure.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks