Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2010, 00:26   #1
Senior - BHPian

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)

Time has come to start the Fiat 1100 Club of Hyderabad,where many Fiatian stories are heard and told.
Being a ardent Fiat driver since my childhood,who didnt own a Fiat and learn driving in a Fiat? Very few would say no.Fiat was a household name till 90s.
My valentine was always a Fiat,hence i chose this day to form this club.Few Hyderabadis and T-Bhpians, Suren 181 (Surendran) and Cyberdoctorind(Shiva) has also agreed to be part of this club and bring out their Fiats to show their prized possessions.
All are welcome to join this club and help us cherish our FIATTITUDE to ensure,that the ownership and possession of Fiats is a dream come true.
The club will soon have its logo,website and events will be shaped up,as more and more Fiatians join us.
Our first meet will happen at 4pm today at Castle Hills,RoadNo:1 in Masab Tank,which will be a small gathering to welcome fellow fiat owners and show their cars.We will have a photoshoot and disperse,to reconvene again soon.
Thanks to Fiat 1100 Clubs like Bangalore,Mumbai,Lucknow,who have inspired me to start this momentous club.

First Fiat 1100 Club-Hyderabad Meet
Time :4pm
Date : 14th Feb 2010 (Valentine's day for Fiatians)
Location : Road No: 1 , Castle Hills (adj to NMDC Building),Masab Tank,Hyderabad.
See you all there...Hillram aka Ram Kiran
A few pics to begin with that i captured late yesterday evening with my possessions.
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-hillrams-fiats.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-green-red.jpg  

hillram is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2010, 00:35   #2
BHPian

Congratulations Ram !! Heres wishing your club a great and FIATfull future !!
Best Regards,
Adheesh Parelkar
Old 14th February 2010, 00:40   #3
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Adeesh for your good wishes.
Old 14th February 2010, 00:45   #4
Senior - BHPian

Aha! atlast we have our own Hyderabadi CLUB

I was running out of patience and wanted to start the thread, thanks Ram anna you took the initiative. I am so happy, glad, mad.. Woof!

Wow what an auspicious day, Fiats must have been cupids for many I'm sure let love of Fiat spread in the air.

Please enroll me in the list its just I have to get the baby ready for the upcoming shows and meets, Ram anna I am there with you lets take this club to the next level and I am sure we have lot of followers to come.
Old 14th February 2010, 09:26   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Time has come to start the Fiat 1100 Club of Hyderabad,where many Fiatian stories are heard and told.
Being a ardent Fiat driver since my childhood,who didnt own a Fiat and learn driving in a Fiat? Very few would say no.Fiat was a household name till 90s.
My valentine was always a Fiat,hence i chose this day to form this club.Few Hyderabadis and T-Bhpians, Suren 181 (Surendran) and Cyberdoctorind(Shiva) has also agreed to be part of this club and bring out their Fiats to show their prized possessions.
All are welcome to join this club and help us cherish our FIATTITUDE to ensure,that the ownership and possession of Fiats is a dream come true.
The club will soon have its logo,website and events will be shaped up,as more and more Fiatians join us.
Congrats ram! Very nice on your part to take the initiative!

I too would've loved to join the club had I still had my fiats!

Anyways, I wish the club the best of fun and may your tribe increase!

BTW, suren and shiva are bringing out their fiats? But both their elegant fiats (pun intended! ) are still under restoration, right?
Old 14th February 2010, 09:27   #6
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations Ram bhai for the club. Hope to see more fiatful events and meets from the Hyderabad club. Good to see you started the club on this date. A good way to remember the date of formation of the club. So best of luck for the forthcoming events.
Old 14th February 2010, 11:22   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanher View Post
BTW, suren and shiva are bringing out their fiats? But both their elegant fiats (pun intended! ) are still under restoration, right?
ha ha you forgot, I still have a Padmini, Palio and a Linea so where ever I go it's in a Fiat

Ram thanks for this great initiative and both your cars are simply mind bowing. Let's meet this evening and have a Fiatful Valentine Party

3 cheers to T-Bhp, FCH and hillram
Old 14th February 2010, 13:23   #8
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdoctorind View Post
ha ha you forgot, I still have a Padmini, Palio and a Linea so where ever I go it's in a Fiat
Whooops! Sorry saar, my bad!
Yes, of course you still have the padmini and palio (so your folks've finally got the linea, congrats!) as a back-up; the padmini atleast would pass off as a classic fiat.
Old 14th February 2010, 20:45   #9
Senior - BHPian

On behalf of FCB, I wish FCH a Fiatful future.

Hope FCH re-ignites the passion in drivers - who sold their FIATs, that only a Fiat 1100 can!!

FCCCI-Pune
FCCCI-Mumbai
FCB(Bangalore)
FCK(Kangayam-TN)
FCL(Lucknow)
and now...
FCH(Hyderabad)

Which city next? Chennai? Delhi?
Old 14th February 2010, 22:02   #10
Senior - BHPian

We had the day of ours. The FIATfull day, FIAT CLUB OF HYDERABAD, Just born!!

Start time: 4:30 (thats when I reached sorry Ram garu for the delay).
Attendents: Ram kiran aka Hillram, Shiva, Balaji aka Chanu.
Object of desire: Super Select, Delight, Premier Padmini.

Let the pictures talk the rest:
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-p140210_17.49.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-p140210_17.48_01.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-p140210_17.48.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-p140210_17.46.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-p140210_17.53_03.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-p140210_17.53_02.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-p140210_17.53.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-p140210_17.53_01.jpg  

chanu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2010, 22:12   #11
Senior - BHPian

Bala's Day in detail for the FCH preparation

I was excited and looking forward for the day, got up early and put my head into the hood, that's when it started.

Amma: Have some coffee and do the work.
Me: pretending as if not heard
Amma: Kept the coffee mug near the engine bay & a peep into the engine bay and left
Me: Had a sip and work got brisk
Me: got engrossed with removing the battery and the cable and suddenly put the spanner into the coffee mug.
Amma: Last time will you finish the coffee and do the work
Me: Ok ma!

Got the engine oil checked, break oil checked, filled some water in the radiator, filled petrol, got the battery charged and car didnt start got it linked to my Willys and gave a toe car fired within 2 meters distance, Hurray happiness shot up to the sky limit and went for a jolly ride..that is when i got the dissapointment of the day when applying the break car dragging towards the left later came to know the right side break not working so couldn't take my car to the club.

Took my bike and went to the place, there was one lean guy (shiva) walked towards me and greeted. I am happy inside looking at Hillrams delight and super select later came the BIG BOY Hillram greeted eachother and I started the ameteur photo shoot.

I felt good for FCH started however felt more could have come, I expect more from HYD. Hope next time we will have good volume.
chanu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2010, 22:15   #12
Senior - BHPian

Great way of officially starting the club. Hope you people enjoyed your first club meet. Nice combination of Fiats.
BTW in the coming month i am also planning to organize a FCL club meet in order to officially give a start to the club. Do keep an eye on the FCL thread.
Old 15th February 2010, 00:04   #13
Senior - BHPian

Big Day !

Congratulations Ram, and all the other members of the FCH ! Your Fiats are looking lovely - my best wishes, and may your club grow in leaps and bounds !
Cheers
Ravi.
Old 15th February 2010, 00:42   #14
Senior - BHPian

FCH First Meet

Thanks Sam,Arun and Ravi for all your wishes.
Indeed it was a Delight to see a Select of our Fiatians reach for the first FCH Meet today.Shiva and Balaji and myself felt the pangs of joy,when we exchanged thoughts,ideas,philiosophies and pride over our Fiats.
Im hoping other Fiat owners in Hyderabad will take interest and come out in large numbers to make the club successful in briging owners togather as a fratenity.
Our club's next action points from todays meet were:
- Creation of Club Logo
- Create Club mail id.
- Creation of few collaterals like Banner,Standee,few brocures,pamphlets.
- Make a database of members with contact details.

In the pics clicked by Bala: Hillram and Shiva with their beauties.
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-dsc00032.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-dsc00033.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-dsc00034.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-dsc00035.jpg  

hillram is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2010, 14:02   #15
BHPian

Congrats Hillram, Wish you all the best Fiatfull years and hope to see your club grows like others clubs.

Good luck!

Most Viewed