Team-BHP > Road Safety
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th July 2011, 10:57   #181
Senior - BHPian

Re: How to avoid road rage

Road rage swallowed me yesterday. I ride to and from work and was returning home yesterday afternoon at around 3. As the signal near Staples turned green, I was just starting to shift into 2nd gear and I see these jokers (no helmet) take a U-turn from the opposite lane and cut into the road that leads to Audugodi. I was already moving by that time and though these dudes saw me clearly, they keep revving the bike into my path. And this is the usual, annoying tactic of revving in, then stopping, revving, stopping to force me to brake. Well, I would have slammed into him but braked. He completed the turn and took off. And I snapped.

I revved the bike hard and chased him. Brain shutdown and all I wanted to do was scream at these guys or crash into them. It was so bad that I remember roaring on my Bullet after them and overtook them and slowed down. I then realised what I was doing and thankfully, these jokers realised it too and quickly cut off to the left, cut into a car's lane and zoomed off. Man, I am thankful that I did not go ahead with my plan to crash into them or scream at them. And that they also had the sense to leave. God knows what would have happened.

I later felt like I'd just come out of a crash!
Old 9th July 2011, 23:08   #182
BHPian

Is there a way to file a complaint against assault related to road rage when you don't have the offenders number plate, especially when there was no accident or any such issue but just mainly bullying and assault?
Old 12th July 2011, 15:13   #183
BHPian

Road Rage surfaces again in Bangalore !

Road rage: Vandals beat up techies - The Times of India

It is coming to be of a trend of sorts now to assault anyone on the road, especially if they are unable to speak Kannada. I was in a situation recently where 2 men on a bike tried to get into a physical fight with me near Meenakshi Mall. While the other vehicles waited for me to complete the turn, this chap overtakes the vehicles from the left side gap and zig-zags to avoid my front fender, a narrow escape for him. His bike had no number plates nor a headlight. I had the indicator on and the road was clear as the traffic waited for me to complete the turn. I slam the brakes hard, with my heart-in-mouth.He turns around after passing me and comes close to my door, blocking me from being able to open my door. He starts abusing in Kannada. Once he realizes I am not a local, starts trying to reach for the car keys and bangs on the door. Seeing the driver of the Dzire behind me step out, our hero races off. I feel unable to come to terms with the fact that despite being correct and without even causing an accident, I was subjected to such filth and abuse. I feel that maybe I am an outsider and hence should be able to accept such behavior from the local crowd. I do not know if I am right or wrong, but I have come to the conclusion based on the experiences I have had till now. I am not saying that any other city is better in anyway, but is it not affecting what reputation this city has achieved ?

Is there a way to file a complaint against assault related to road rage when you don't have the offenders number plate, especially when there was no accident or any such issue but just mainly bullying and assault? Atleast provide some kind of description to the Police so that they may atleast round up such rowdy elements on the road ?

MODS: Please delete the earlier post as the query is related to the incident narrated above.

Last edited by Xryder : 12th July 2011 at 15:30.
Old 21st July 2011, 20:52   #184
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xryder View Post
I feel that maybe I am an outsider and hence should be able to accept such behavior from the local crowd. I do not know if I am right or wrong, but I have come to the conclusion based on the experiences I have had till now. I am not saying that any other city is better in anyway, but is it not affecting what reputation this city has achieved ?
Don't bother man.

These guys who derive pleasure from such cheap antics are failures in their life's.

They are treated like dirt by everyone because of them being totally worthless. Watch some gung-ho movies and think no end of themselves.

They are basically cowards trying to hide their meekness by picking up on people who are vulnerable. Its really hilarious sometimes.

One 25 kg guy once started rolling up his sleeves to try and assault me. I had to slap him on his face. It reverberated for at least a km away. He didn't know what hit him for about 30 odd seconds and staggered around and then started crying. I got in the car and drove off.

But please don't try the above. I did it in a fit of rage because this good-for-nothing was blocking the road with his bike and could not move it even on honking for a while.

So get on with your life and believe me life is treating those guys on the bike in a much horrible way.
Spitfire is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 21st July 2011, 21:11   #185
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Don't bother man.

These guys who derive pleasure from such cheap antics are failures in their life's.

They are treated like dirt by everyone because of them being totally worthless. Watch some gung-ho movies and think no end of themselves.

They are basically cowards trying to hide their meekness by picking up on people who are vulnerable. Its really hilarious sometimes.

One 25 kg guy once started rolling up his sleeves to try and assault me. I had to slap him on his face. It reverberated for at least a km away. He didn't know what hit him for about 30 odd seconds and staggered around and then started crying. I got in the car and drove off.

But please don't try the above. I did it in a fit of rage because this good-for-nothing was blocking the road with his bike and could not move it even on honking for a while.

So get on with your life and believe me life is treating those guys on the bike in a much horrible way.
You are correct. I am glad I decided against stepping out of the car because :

01. I could not even if I did want to as he blocked my door by parking bang next to it.

02. I do not know the language and the guy looked like a thug.

03. My car was halted smack in the middle of the road blocking traffic from 2 sides.

04. I weigh 92, 6'1, carry a baseball bat in the backseat and have a very short fuse. Any antics from my side could have given me momentary pleasure, but I know that I would have landed in bigger soup had I indulged myself.

But what I find hard to swallow is that my ego/pride took a beating for no fault of mine.

As you said, it is better to forget it and move on. But my opinion about this city has changed so drastically that I feel the majority of people (outsiders/locals) in this city are really selfish, self-centered in opinion, with curious lacunae of astounding ignorance for safety,rules,decency and discipline.

Saddest part is, at one point in time, I really used to prefer Bangalore city even to my hometown.
Old 21st July 2011, 21:24   #186
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xryder View Post
But what I find hard to swallow is that my ego/pride took a beating for no fault of mine.
Your ego/pride is so small that it gets affected by such scum?? LOL!! Really man these guys are not worth it.

Next time such things happen. Watch these guy's body language. They derive their power from the meekness and spineless behavior of the others on the road. And this is my biggest issue with the people of this city. They are timid 99 of them out of a 100. Somebody somewhere posted the percentage of outsiders and local-ites in Bangalore. So calculate yourself.

Having got into enough street brawls at a younger age. I am much wiser now. End of the day you will be try and understand why you pushed yourself to such a low. And that will be a bigger blow to your pride/ego.
Old 21st July 2011, 21:41   #187
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Your ego/pride is so small that it gets affected by such scum?? LOL!! Really man these guys are not worth it.

Next time such things happen. Watch these guy's body language. They derive their power from the meekness and spineless behavior of the others on the road. And this is my biggest issue with the people of this city. They are timid 99 of them out of a 100. Somebody somewhere posted the percentage of outsiders and local-ites in Bangalore. So calculate yourself.

Having got into enough street brawls at a younger age. I am much wiser now. End of the day you will be try and understand why you pushed yourself to such a low. And that will be a bigger blow to your pride/ego.
I try to be as safe,careful on the road as possible and I take pride in the fact that I have not had any terrible mishaps that was caused due to my ignorance or recklessness. What I meant was that having done no wrong, still I was subjected to such abuse by the same guy who made the mistake and that felt bad ! Trust me I really wanted to vent my anger at these guys, but there was a voice in my head screaming out "Dont even try to get out of the car, here size does not matter, numbers do ! He will get all the locals gathered around to turn against you." That thought hurts even more. Having to sit back and not do anything about it makes you feel helpless, even if it lasts only momentarily.

As your signature reads " Bangalore Traffic - No Love Lost, No Love Found."

Last edited by Xryder : 21st July 2011 at 21:47.
Old 22nd July 2011, 11:19   #188
Senior - BHPian

Seems Atul Wasan has not yet read this thread.
Got bashed up by some hotshot minister minions on New Delhi e-way.

Ex-cricketer bashed up on e-way - The Times of India
Old 22nd July 2011, 11:35   #189
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by download2live View Post
Seems Atul Wasan has not yet read this thread.
Got bashed up by some hotshot minister minions on New Delhi e-way.

Ex-cricketer bashed up on e-way - The Times of India

He would never have been able to avoid it even if he did read this thread ! As per the report, they caught up with him at a toll-gate, surrounded his car and pounded on him in front of cops who were present there at the scene.

I feel that he will not be able to get any justice in this incident, especially since it involves a politician.
Old 23rd July 2011, 04:31   #190
BHPian

Hi,

Madras traffic (and anywhere else in India if I'm not wrong) is become crazier and more violent by the day. With human civilisation advancing into the 21st century, with us acquiring all the technology and more knowledge about the world and various phenomena, we still have a long way to go in terms of self realisation.

We really need to keep reminding ourselves as to why we are human, and what makes us different from animals. In road rage, people end up unleashing their primal animal instincts fuelled by tonnes of ego (the 'alpha male' replaces the 'gentleman'), resulting in injury or unfortunate death which usually will be 'deeply regretted' when the parties return their 'human selves' after a few seconds. Wait! Aren't we forgetting the brilliant concept of the 'Butterfly Effect'? It is very interesting to analyse how one road rage incident can potentially affect or alter one's day, week, year or life even!

I would like to narrate an incident which took place a few hours ago (2200 hrs). I was proceeding towards Mount Road from Binny Road and was at a red signal. Well, I was miles behind because the green doesn't stay on for more than ten seconds.

After having switched the engine on and off twice, I finally got 'my turn' to make it past that junction. In second gear, about 20 Kmph, I patiently followed the vehicles in front of me when this reckless motorcyclist (~95% motorists drive this way as we all know) cut across into my lane from right to left, so close to my front right fender. He did not bother to respond to my polite honk or the fact that I was moving towards a green light! He ended up getting gently nudged on his left by my M 800's bumper. He braked in front of me, and I braked.

There was no damage, no one fell, he was unscathed, nothing broke. But what about his ego? Hurt! Rattled! He irritatedly gestured "what?" I patiently gestured "move on" with my hands. He refused to budge or unmount from his steed (an old beat up Pulsar), and pretended to be inspecting for non existant damages on his bike, purposely ignoring the fact that he was holding me up plus the already irritated motorists queuing up behind me, horns blaring, with the signal on green. The dude then took out his mobile and talked briefly (while still blocking the lane), kick started and arrogantly proceeded slowly towards the light which had turned red again. To add, he was not wearing a helmet, had a defunct hanging left indicator and possibly did not even have RVMs (didn't notice, but they usually remove it for 'style').

No words were exchanged. I expected him to start up an argument, but nothing. The both of us were waiting at the stop line, right next to each other but he seemed indifferent and I thought he had dropped the idea of a fight. I had had a 12 hour work day, and was very tired and irritated. But I sure wasn't in any mood for road rage, as usual. I saw the red still had a few seconds left so I turned my head away and made a quick call to let someone know I was getting late. I heard a loud BANG! The atti-dude had just snapped out of the blue and had landed his fist firmly on my bonnet, denting it in the process. I remained patient, rolled down my right window and questioned his behaviour. He was all fired up (don't know where that rage came from after a good two or three minutes of cooling off). His first words were exactly "you may have money, but..." So typically typifying the other person ignorantly. Doesn't matter if its just a humble 12 year old 800. I have a car, so therefore I am automatically 'rich' - 'paisawallah'- 'panakkaaran'. I was at the receiving end just because I was driving the bigger vehicle. So typical. As usual. He went on, angrily, "you nudged me on purpose" To which I very patiently and respectfully replied "I am not the kind of person who'll nudge people ('to hurt') on purpose. I was proceeding straight and you bluntly cut across between vehicles, so you got hit". But he went on "I am going somewhere for urgent work", "the station is nearby".. "it won't take much time to file a---"..."it is your lucky day that---".. "my level ---" (some political affiliation threat?) .. "you may have money.." blah blah blah, the signal turned green and he took a U turn and sped off.

In hindsight, it seems like he was waiting for the signal to turn just about green so he could damage my car, give me a quick piece of his mind to appease his rattled ego, and get away. I sensed a hint of cowardice amongst all that rage. In all that time we were at the red signal with engines turned off, only inches next to each other, he could've knocked on my window to demand a justification or argue or whatever. There was PLENTY of time. But he had to resort to violence when I was looking away and had little time to respond. Maybe some insane thrill in damaging a car, and he got some rare opportunity to satisfy that suppressed urge from long ago. Maybe it was eye for an eye for 'touching' his once great Pulsar. Maybe he was angry that I did not come forward and 'apologise'?

I analyse (and ruminate over) every such situation and arrive at some conclusions, but sometimes we still can't completely explain the human condition. Nevertheless, analysis is surely a step forward. It makes the learnings easier, albeit appearing a little complicated at first.

I actually felt bad for my car!! Poor old thing took the brunt. A little dent, its ok, really. I definitely am thankful that there was no physical injury or bloodshed to the humans involved. I do not wish death upon people. But I am sure his fist or hand will tingle and hurt, possibly for a day, and that he deserves in my opinion.

Instead of just making me angry, the incident also hurt me, made me sad. Questions abound in my mind.. "Why, oh why do people have to behave like this?". "Did I do something wrong? and if I did, where did I go wrong?" "Did I do the right thing?" .. and then I headed straight to t-bhp and found this excellent thread. I come across the aforementioned irritating driving habits and manoeuvres on my daily commute of ~25Km within old Madras City.

Daily yoga and meditation helps in a big way to prepare one to handle a road rage situation, in addition to helping with other stressors.

Thanks msharma79, and other contributors. I could relate to a lot of those pointers. I will be sure to remember these ('reiterate to self'), and will share with friends and colleagues.

- Abhishek.
satanic_dude is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 30th July 2011, 08:19   #191
BHPian

Hi
I am really thankful for this thread and fellow team bhpians who have made wonderful suggestions here. Yesterday it proved its worth.
I was travelling in my REB Classic 500cc, 2 days old, from my work place to my home. Opposite to Malar hospital, adayar in Chennai there is a pedestrian crossing where people just put their hands up as a signal for the vehicles to stop and cross the road. Since i frequent this road a lot i am aware of this and am very cautious. Yesterday a few people were crossing the road and all of us, slowed down. 5seconds later i literally flew with my bike and found myself 12 to 15 feet from the point where i had stopped the vehicle and fortunately i managed to stay on top of the bullet. I realised i had been rear ended. I am really grateful that there were no pedestrians across me at that point. I pushed my bike to corner of the road to allow traffic to go and saw the biker who rear ended getting up from the road.
I helped him up, got his bike to the corner of the road. Mind you i was livid with rage but i kept reminding myself that rage is not worth it at this point. The biker in his early 20's was riding his pulsar with headphones and did not pay attention to the traffic. To his credit he had enough sense to wear a helmet. Then it started
Me: Boss, drive carefully. Take care. (I was about to turn away from him)
Biker: Why the **** did you stop your bike all of a sudden.
Me: People were crossing the road and i had to stop.
Biker: You are at fault for suddenly stopping the bike. Now i am injured (scratches on his arms, very minor) my bike has sustained damage (broken windshield, scratches on the body, dent in the exhaust, mirror cracked, headlight panel broken) you have to pay for it.
I again politely told him that its not my fault for the accident. Then he started calling a few people over the phone claiming he has met with a accident and badly hurt. It was amazing how convincing this idiot was over the phone. I called 108 and reported the accident to the police. The instruction for me over the phone was if there was no physical injury to go to the nearest police station. By then this fellow went on shouting that he is the son of a local political counselor and he will see to that i am properly given a beating. The lady on the phone heard it and offered to send the police patrol and i consented. Next this fellow goes around calling the auto rickshaw guys who belong to his political outfit and a few of them gathered around. Till this point i had not shouted or used any bad words and politely told him i am ready to accompany him to the police station. The auto guys asked made us move to the side of the street instead of blocking the traffic and i relented.
This fellow after i park the bike went berserk shouting all nonsense. I thought enough is enough and told him i am going to besant nagar's police station and i he wants he can come also. He blocked me with the help of the auto guys and snatched my keys from the bike. Next he kicked my bike and i lost it at that point. I just clamped my mouth shut to stop myself from saying anything i will regret later. I told the auto guys who was having my keys that everybody knows what happened, the police will come realize the mistake and i will personally press charges on the auto fellows if he continues intervening on the bikers behalf. He handed the keys to me. I decided i will see this till the end come what may.
I parked my bike sat on it and waited. The police patrol jeep came and this fellow ran to them showed his fathers card and claimed i was wrong. I tried telling the incident to the police people but they were not listening. I tried giving my visiting card but was shouted at. I told the senior guy among them i dont care what they do they can impound the vehicle if they want and conduct the enquiry but if i get a call from the hospital i have to leave. That got their attention and they took the card and asked me what happend. I told them the incident and also every tiny threat this boy uttered. I told them i am a professional and dont have any political clout and a average joe and this biker is son of a political person who can and may later harm me with his friends or party workers. The auto guys did not volunteer any information for or against me. But around 30 guys who were gathered around me started shouting in a chorus against the biker. The police asked everybody to leave. One guy who is the present chauffeur to a high court judge spoke to the police in detail about the whole episode. The senior inspector asked me to relax as i have not done anything and told the guy that he will throw him into the dungeon and does not give a damn about his father clout. He instructed the traffic police to sort out and do the needful for me and left the place.
The traffic constable gave me the options
1. I can press charges against the biker.
2. I can take money compensation from him for the damage to my bike and settle it. At this point the biker told the traffic police that he is willing to pay if i take care of the damage to his bike. He was rudely told to stand down by the police.
I thanked them and refused any form of monetary compensation. I told the biker to drive carefully, wear helmet at all times, not to listen to music while driving and learn to accept his mistake. I aplogized to the police for disturbing them. This biker starts crying and profusely apologizes to me. He went on telling me that he was travelling on the bike today without his parents knowledge and now his father will be very upset with him. I told him to face it and maybe the lesson will make him a mature person. He requested me to help him fix the bike as he cant tell his father and again i refused saying that he has to face it on his own.
I was not hurt in anyway neither was my bullet. The rear tail light was loose and i screwed it back in. I drove around for another 40kms before i went home. It took a while for the buzzing to come down. Staying in control is the core for issues of this sort. Hope to have many more trouble free miles on my bull. Cheers.

Last edited by drrajasaravanan : 30th July 2011 at 08:26.
drrajasaravanan is online now   (21) Thanks
Old 27th August 2011, 13:48   #192
Senior - BHPian

Attagirl!!!

Gallery: News » Angry woman smashes truck windscreen » women1-sl.jpg

It appears that the Bard was right when he said hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Young-blooded Bhavana who was travelling on JVPD road yesterday got into a scuffle with a truck driver after he collided into her car. Initially, she pleaded with him to step out but his refusal to do so threw her into a fit of rage. She broke the wiper of his truck and started smashing the windscreen. The commotion attracted a horde of people who tried to appease the angry woman, but all in vain. After 25 minutes of high-voltage drama, the traffic police appeared on the scene and took her and the driver to a nearby police station
Old 27th August 2011, 19:55   #193
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Drrajasaravanan
you are a wonderful guy! I wish all of us were blessed with the evident sense and patience you have! very good of you to share this experience and I hope things go well for you at all times!
we have a habit here of assuming might is right and he who shouts loudest gets heard, regardless of who is right and who is wrong. its a sad thing but is getting more and more prevalent in daily life.
You have shown amazing forbearance and maturity in handling this incident. Am glad it turned out well in the end.
cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by drrajasaravanan View Post
Hi
I am really thankful for this thread and fellow team bhpians who have made wonderful suggestions here. Yesterday it proved its worth.
I was travelling in my REB Classic 500cc, 2 days old, from my work place to my home. Opposite to Malar hospital, adayar in Chennai there is a pedestrian crossing where people just put their hands up as a signal for the vehicles to stop and cross the road. Since i frequent this road a lot i am aware of this and am very cautious. Yesterday a few people were crossing the road and all of us, slowed down. 5seconds later i literally flew with my bike and found myself 12 to 15 feet from the point where i had stopped the vehicle and fortunately i managed to stay on top of the bullet. I realised i had been rear ended. I am really grateful that there were no pedestrians across me at that point. I pushed my bike to corner of the road to allow traffic to go and saw the biker who rear ended getting up from the road.

Last edited by GTO : 28th August 2011 at 22:34. Reason: Hello, please avoid quoting an entire large post for your reply. Best to quote only the relevant bits, thanks
Old 1st December 2011, 11:27   #194
Senior - BHPian

A classic example of road rage -

https://www.facebook.com/notes/karun...98124546874667

Words of Karuna Rao from Facebook -

Quote:
Below is an account of the incident that happened with me Wedneday last week.

Place: Gautam Nagar, MIDC at Akruti StarSignal
Date & Time: 16th November 2011 between 8:00 to 8:30 PM

While returning home from work, I stopped at a red signal, when a biker from the opposite direction swerved very close to my car while turning right and brushed my car. He instantly started abusing me and accusing me of jumping the signal. I believe I might have only startled him a little but definitely did not hit him. He looked crass and I didn’t want to waste my efforts reasoning with him, so instead I simply signaled him to carry on and waited. But to my surprise the man started making lewd gestures at me leaving me embarrassed and uncomfortable. In spite of my efforts to ignore this he kept at it and refused to budge from the front of my car. When my signal turned green, I gestured again for him to move but he continued with his mocking behavior. When others around starting making noise he started moving away but before that he kicked my car bumper hard.

Annoyed by this, I rolled down my car window intending to question him why he was behaving so when I had done nothing at all to offend him. The moment my window was down, the man charged towards me and to my utter surprise began assaulting me with his fist and then with his helmet even before I could open my mouth to speak. Due to this inhumane thrashing, I have sustained blunt injuries to my right jaw, nose and left eye. (I have a medical report from Cooper Hospital to prove this). I was too shocked to react but somehow managed to pull my windows back up. Seeing this, he smashed my car windshield with his helmet, leaving me in complete disbelief.

Gathering my wits and with a sudden surge of courage, I immediately got out of my car and pushed him aside as he was picking up his bike to make a getaway. I started yelling at him for his immoral conduct and pinned his bike to the ground to keep him from leaving. Paying no heed to me, he still tried to take the bike from me and when he got close I noticed that he was reeking of alcohol. I realized then he was heavily inebriated and that is why he did not even falter to hit a woman and was provoked only because I asked him to move away.

I started accusing him of drunk driving and violence against a woman in front of the crowd that had gathered. Fearing the crowd might rough him up, he left his bike in the middle of the road and walked away cursing heavily. When people advised to call the police, someone from the crowd said that the biker himself was a policeman and must have gone to get an advocate. I believe I also heard someone identify him. The crowd pointed to a police emblem sticker on his number plate which I have photographed (MH 02 CA 3848).

I went to register a complaint at MIDC police station after my friends arrived at the scene. At the police station, the cops did not even bother that I was in pain and asked me to wait. Then when they found time, they asked me to relate the incident and jotted it down into an FIR report and handed us a copy for verification. Since it was written in Marathi my friend who is fluent in the same, read it and mentioned that they had conveniently missed out the part about the biker being drunk. Upon insisting they include this information, the officer who was handling my complaint jeered at us “Itna toh kar rahe hai” and walked away saying he will have to ask his senior. After sometime he returned and due to my friend’s persistent pleas included the information as if he was doing me a huge favour. After the FIR was lodged, we asked what would happen next, the cop replied ever so coolly,“The biker will be fined Rs.1200 and we will try to reason with him to pay for your damages, although that is not our job”. I was even more shocked at hearing this. Just Rs.1200 for battering someone's face and almost killing them. Had I not pulled up my windows, I wonder if I would have survived. But, we left it at that since my head had started throbbing badly and the pain was making it presence felt all over my face.

We headed straight to Cooper Hospital, waited for about half an hour, got a medical report, got a TT shot and also had a tiny glass splinter removed from under my right foot. Thankfully, the windshield glass does not shatter into too many pieces else the nurse would have been picking glass from my face. After this tiring ordeal, my friends dropped me home and somehow I managed to sleep.

The next day after consulting some friends, who knew law, I was told the FIR I had filed was a non-cognizable one and the guy would be let off easily. So despite the pain I was going through I visited MIDC police station again and filed a cognizable FIR and took more photographs of the bike that was still lying at their premises unclaimed. I inquired whether the owner of the bike had been identified and was told that they are in the process of getting the information. Strange, because I thought the cops could easily find such information in a matter of few hours, especially since everything is computerized. They also tried to convince me that the biker was a civilian and cops cannot do such a thing.

I then took photographs of my car and my injuries. On Saturday, I sent a written complaint to the Home Minister, Director General of Police, Police Commissioner, DCP and senior PI of MIDC police station. The police have booked this man under sections 427 and 354. But this man has still not been arrested.

In spite of the injuries and pain, I haven’t rested a single day since the incident. I have been running from pillar to post to get paper work done, have been doing office work from home and have also been managing my house renovation all at the same time. I am a fighter and I will not give up for I believe justice shall be served!
Old 1st December 2011, 11:40   #195
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
A classic example of road rage -

https://www.facebook.com/notes/karun...98124546874667

Words of Karuna Rao from Facebook -
This is unfreakinbelievable!
A woman assaulted in broad daylight by a lone guy, and passers by did nothing at all!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks