Team-BHP - Team-BHP App for your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP App for your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/100941-team-bhp-app-your-iphone-ipad-ipod-touch-20.html)

Is there any way to thank posts from iphone app. I cant find any.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahulk2510
Is there any way to thank posts from iphone app. I cant find any.

Click on the Red arrow on the post header (right corner). You'll see options to quote, report, thank etc.

I see an option under setting about signature.I have set it to ON but not able to see if that really works or not.Could any confirm if the signature thing works from iPhone teambhp app when we post,or there is any catch ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schoudhury (Post 2937190)
I see an option under setting about signature.I have set it to ON but not able to see if that really works or not.Could any confirm if the signature thing works from iPhone teambhp app when we post,or there is any catch ?

signature is not enabled in the app yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK

signature is not enabled in the app yet.

Is there a way to enable it ,also what's that send signature option over here

Team-BHP App for your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch-image1810760390.jpg

Just curious to know when the iPhone app update can be expected to support iPhone 5 resolution and screen size?

I have the app running on my iPhone. Works great.
but I would like to disable the push messages. Anybody know how to about that?

Jeroen

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeroen (Post 2944966)
I have the app running on my iPhone. Works great.
but I would like to disable the push messages. Anybody know how to about that?

Jeroen

in the newer version, there isn't an option to disable the push notification. you can however go to Notifications and disable all notifications.

afterthought: you could always logout, that's another way to do it :D

Great application. Its simply convenient for a regular update rather than to fire up a computer.
I have noticed one tiny problem though, I am not sure if its with my phone or general across the board.
For the threads that I have participated in, it keeps sending me push notifications for no reason. I know its supposed to notify me if there is a new post, but that’s not the case.
For eg: In my introduction thread in the section INTRODUCE YOURSELF, one posted a welcome.
Now every other time it keeps notifying me that there is a new post in that thread, although when I open and visit that thread, there is no new update.
Anybody has a solution for this ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy.001
Now every other time it keeps notifying me that there is a new post in that thread, although when I open and visit that thread, there is no new update.
Anybody has a solution for this ?

Even I am facing this issue for the last 3 - 4 days, it's a bit irritating to get false notifications every now and then. Seems to be some bug with the forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nkg77 (Post 2946128)
Even I am facing this issue for the last 3 - 4 days, it's a bit irritating to get false notifications every now and then. Seems to be some bug with the forum.

Ditto. After opening the notifications for the first time there have been repeated false notifications on my ipad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsprak (Post 2941505)
Just curious to know when the iPhone app update can be expected to support iPhone 5 resolution and screen size?

Will check on this and get back to you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeroen (Post 2944966)
Works great.
but I would like to disable the push messages.

+
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy.001 (Post 2945964)
Now every other time it keeps notifying me that there is a new post

+
Quote:

Originally Posted by nkg77 (Post 2946128)
Even I am facing this issue for the last 3 - 4 days

+
Quote:

Originally Posted by redrage (Post 2946735)
Ditto.

Really sorry about this guys!

The developers have been looking into this. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Thanks,
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsprak (Post 2941505)

Is there any difference? When I accessed the app via iPhone 5, did not find any trouble with the screen size/resolution.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vb-san (Post 2947956)
Is there any difference? When I accessed the app via iPhone 5, did not find any trouble with the screen size/resolution.

The app does not use the full screen real estate available and appears with iphone 4 size with black bands added in top and bottom. These bands are added by Apple to all apps which have not been updated to make use of full iphone 5 screen size.

I have been getting fake prompts for private messages.