Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2006, 18:09   #1
BHPian

Kentucky Fried Chicken in India ....

Hey guys... I hope many of us must have heard this word KFC before in our life and now as u see the same word on your screen ... Doesn’t it wanna make to get up your a** and go get a bit of that amazing crispy , salty and ahhh ohh so delicious chickenssss....

Now!! why is this thing here on this thread. Its only because I’m craving for a bite like hell. If you guys have seen the movie “Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle” then you’ll know what I'm feeling right now. Some days back somebody told me that there is KFC store opening in MUMBAI and the same day one other person told me that its not….

Plz help me guys.. Is it ?? or shall I drag my A$$ to pune to eat some KFC’ssss

Help guys

Last edited by sinner : 25th April 2006 at 18:12.
Old 25th April 2006, 18:11   #2
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner

Hey guys... I hope many of us must have heard this word KFC before in our life and now as u say the same word on your screen ... Doesn’t it wanna make to get up your a** and go get a bit of that amazing crispy , salty and ahhh ohh so delicious chickenssss....

Now why is this thing here on this thread. Its only because I’m craving for a bit like hell. If you guys have seen the movie “Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle” then you’ll know what I mean right now. Some days back somebody told me that there is KFC store opening in MUMBAI and the same day one other person told me that its not….

Plz help me guys.. Is it or shall I drag my A$$ to pune to eat some KFC’ssss

Help guys[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]

Hi,

It is opening or has opened in Linking Road opp Mac Donalds.

Viper
Old 25th April 2006, 18:13   #3
BANNED

Hey It Has Also Opened In Noida
Old 25th April 2006, 18:15   #4
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Oh yes its openned in NOIDA and One more place in delhi ... the Chicken Bucket is selling like hot cakes lol
Old 25th April 2006, 18:33   #5
BHPian

Every sunday, I very religiously go to the KFC here and get 2 buckets of chicken.... both the original recipe and the hot and spicy one! I still can't believe how I lived without it for so many years (minus the occational trips abroad where it was my staple diet other than IHOPs)!

A really funny thing happened a coupla sunday's back. Standing behind me in the queue was this chap... billabong 3/4ths, tommy socks, nike shoxx, okleys, giodano watch, fakey call center accent... the usual American return looker.
And when his turn comes to order, he asks for a bucket of chicken. So the chap taking the order asks him, " would you like the original recipe or the hot and spicy one". To which our foreign return dude replies confidently without batting an eyelid - "I'll take a medium spicy one"...
The poor taking the order didn't know what to replay back!

P.S. One eternal question I wish someone could answer... whats with some people who go to KFC (THE place famous for its chicken!!!), and order for veg salads!

Godspeed.

Alok.

Last edited by ghostrider4385 : 25th April 2006 at 18:37.
Old 25th April 2006, 18:56   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider4385
P.S. One eternal question I wish someone could answer... whats with some people who go to KFC (THE place famous for its chicken!!!), and order for veg salads!

Godspeed.

Alok.
Its something very similar to those who go to a BAR and ask for a Glass Of Lassi
Old 25th April 2006, 18:57   #7

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

oh man y did i hv to come across this thread....slurp slurp drool
i gotta go!!!!!
WHICH IN UR OPINION IS BETTER->
1.original recipe
2.hot and crispy
Old 25th April 2006, 18:57   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper
Hi,

It is opening or has opened in Linking Road opp Mac Donalds.

Viper
Thanks for the good news man... now i know what my menu is gonna be this saturday
Old 25th April 2006, 18:58   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider4385
I second you on that Alok...I term these people as 'compulsory customers' its like hey its like one veggie telling another "hey I went to KFChicken .... boy the veg salads rock man!!
No offence Vegies! :Peace:
Old 25th April 2006, 19:02   #10
Senior - BHPian

Ya man.. it should open soon in Mumbai.. had eaten a Crispy Burger in KFC at pune when i had met adya33 and Technocrat.. man it was awesome.. daamn i am hungry!!
Old 25th April 2006, 19:04   #11
Senior - BHPian

I like Hot & Crispy best! Just remembered got myself 4 pieces yesterday before leaving Noida and now they are lying in the freezer yummmmmmmm looking forward to the dinner tonight!!
Old 25th April 2006, 19:07   #12
BHPian

Sorry guys !! :(
No hard feeling but couldn’t help posting.

Last edited by sinner : 25th April 2006 at 19:09.
Old 25th April 2006, 19:11   #13
Team-BHP Support

KFC has been there in Bangalore for more than 10 years now I think. BTW, what's so special about KFC, I don't find them that tasty at all. I prefer the tandoori chicken any day. I guess our taste buds work quite differently...
Old 25th April 2006, 19:15   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
KFC has been there in Bangalore for more than 10 years now I think. BTW, what's so special about KFC, I don't find them that tasty at all. I prefer the tandoori chicken any day. I guess our taste buds work quite differently...
Try going on a chicken Fast for 2-3 months and then come accross a KFC ad on your Internet explorer... You'll know what i mean...
Old 25th April 2006, 19:16   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
well we Mumbaikars have been deprieved of KFC.. bored of Macs.. so it sounds special!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks