Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th January 2015, 15:41   #1561
BHPian

Re: The Property / Real Estate Thread

http://www.commonfloor.com/ar-orchid...re/povp-1h1quv

This comes well in my budget, does not have common walls and rooms are of decent size. The area is very good as well.
Inputs please
Old 17th January 2015, 20:24   #1562
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googleman View Post
http://www.commonfloor.com/ar-orchid...re/povp-1h1quv

This comes well in my budget, does not have common walls and rooms are of decent size. The area is very good as well.
Inputs please
Let me have a look.I will come back to you on this soon.

Waseem.....
Old 17th January 2015, 21:57   #1563
BHPian

Is 3450 a sq ft a good price for this project?
Some blocks are being handed over in 6 months from now. Any thoughts or appreciation in the near future?
http://www.commonfloor.com/purva-swa...n/prfp-htsbfg#
Old 18th January 2015, 13:57   #1564
BHPian

Need a contact for an honest property dealer / broker. Can someone share the contact if any. Pm me.
Old 18th January 2015, 18:48   #1565
BHPian

Hi fellow Bangalore BHPians.

I'm currently looking to buy a 2BHK flat and just visited Zonasha Vista project on Haralur Road. The sales guy mentioned they have an A-khata property and would provide an Occupancy Certificate as well at the time of posession.

So, wanted to check if someone on the forum has dealt with this group and have any idea about their standards.

Regards
Saurav
Old 19th January 2015, 00:08   #1566
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowwhat? View Post
BBMP folks are usually nice and will not trouble you
You are joking right? I went to the local BBMP office for Katha and change of name in the property tax and the guys openly demanded bribe. And no one bothers even answering if you don't speak Kannada or Telugu.

Quote:
Khatha, encumbrance, etc. can be got from the sub-registrar's office, though I doubt you can get the original purchase documents from them.
Katha is from BBMP and is a pain to get. My apartment is from one of the premium builders and all papers are in order. Still I had to run around and finally get and agent to get the Katha. Even then it took more than a year.

Encumberance is from Sub Registrar Office and quite easy to get.
Old 19th January 2015, 06:33   #1567
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
You are joking right? I went to the local BBMP office for Katha and change of name in the property tax and the guys openly demanded bribe. And no one bothers even answering if you don't speak Kannada or Telugu.
Same experience here.

After too many trips, found out that it is cheaper and more efficient (saves the hassle of applying for too many leaves ) if we go through the agent.
Old 19th January 2015, 08:59   #1568
BHPian

Quote:
I went to the local BBMP office for Katha and change of name in the property tax and the guys openly demanded bribe. And no one bothers even answering if you don't speak Kannada or Telugu.

Katha is from BBMP and is a pain to get. My apartment is from one of the premium builders and all papers are in order. Still I had to run around and finally get and agent to get the Katha. Even then it took more than a year.

Encumberance is from Sub Registrar Office and quite easy to get.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pallavi View Post
Same experience here. After too many trips, found out that it is cheaper and more efficient (saves the hassle of applying for too many leaves ) if we go through the agent.
Please use your local corporator for your work at BBMP and pl. avoid paying bribes. I have got khata from jayanagar BBMP without paying a penny. I am a local but you can always take one of your friends who can speak local language. Once you pay bribe, they get used to the same and expect from others. It is like raising the bar for them and becomes a de facto standard or benchmark. I have local corporator/MLA contacts on my phone, and speak to them on these issues. I even got my construction plan approved from BBMP without paying a penny. A little persistence will help.

Last edited by JMaruru : 19th January 2015 at 09:01.
Old 19th January 2015, 10:32   #1569
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMaruru View Post
I have local corporator/MLA contacts on my phone, and speak to them on these issues. I even got my construction plan approved from BBMP without paying a penny. A little persistence will help.
See you have the contacts and hence you were able to get your work done. Ideally the process should be seamless and there should be no need to speak to anyone or use higher contacts.
Anyways, we are going OT here. Paying or not paying bribe is a topic good enough for a thread on its own.
Old 19th January 2015, 16:12   #1570
BHPian

Quote:
See you have the contacts and hence you were able to get your work done. Ideally the process should be seamless and there should be no need to speak to anyone or use higher contacts.
Anyways, we are going OT here. Paying or not paying bribe is a topic good enough for a thread on its own.
There is no special acquaintance as such, they are people's representatives and they ought to hear out the grievances of their constituents. Our local MLA and also corporator is helpful in this regard, and we do NOT know each other on first name terms.

BTW, BBMP itself has imposed some time limits on these service requests.
And yes, you are right about the process to work without any intermediaries. Hopefully, it will change going ahead.
Meantime, you can try speaking to your public reps once.
Old 19th January 2015, 19:39   #1571
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumping Soul View Post
Hi fellow Bangalore BHPians.

I'm currently looking to buy a 2BHK flat and just visited Zonasha Vista project on Haralur Road. The sales guy mentioned they have an A-khata property and would provide an Occupancy Certificate as well at the time of posession.

So, wanted to check if someone on the forum has dealt with this group and have any idea about their standards.

Regards
Saurav
Hi Saurav,

They seem to be a relatively new group, never heard of them before.

Waseem.
Old 20th January 2015, 07:47   #1572
BHPian

Hi, I am looking for a 2bhk flat to rent near madhapur PS, Hyderabad. My budget is <14000/month. Maybe i wont get anything in this budget. Fingers crossed
Old 21st January 2015, 11:54   #1573
BHPian

Quote:
Of course, BBMP is corrupt. I have paid money to them twice, one for plan approval and the other for road cutting charges. The latter experience was not pleasant and I ended up paying a pretty penny.

However my response was to someone who wanted to pay property tax after a lapse of a few years. Since I was in the same boat many years ago, I simply recounted my experience at the Koramangala BBMP office. Unless it is something new and I would raise hell if I every found out, I seriously doubt they would ask for a bribe to pay property tax.

Not knowing Kannada is a problem in Bangalore, but there are ways to get by. Not knowing Kannada all that well myself, I usually stick to English with a smattering of Kannada which usually gets the job done.
Old 2nd February 2015, 12:30   #1574
BHPian

Need some clarification. I am planning to buy a RTM apartment in Gurgaon. The apartment has been registered by the seller, but I came to know from some sources, that builder don't have the occupation certificate yet.

Questions ->
1. Is it possible to get registry done without the occupation certificate?
2. If the occupation certificate is not there, does it make sense to go ahead with the deal?
Old 2nd February 2015, 12:40   #1575
BHPian

Am planning to build a multi-tenant property in Rajarajeshwari Nagar on Mysore Road, Bangalore. Unfortunately I don't know much about the area and last visited it some 10 years ago. Does anyone know about the rental potential there?

Also if someone has constructed a multi-tenant property and given it out on rent, I would like to hear their views on construction, taxation, tenants, do's and don'ts, etc. as I have constructed a home but know little about a project like this.

The site is 4,000 sq ft and I am planning to construct 1 or 2 floors initially with around 3 2 BHK apartments to each floor. 2BHKs seem to be the easiest to rent, though I am not entirely sure.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks