Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st May 2014, 14:21   #1456
BHPian

Re: Rent for 2BHK on JP Nagar Ring Road, B'lore?

We have a 2BHK duplex house(spread across I floor and II floor, approx. 1000 SFT) equipped with wardrobes, kitchen cabinets, chimney, water heater, fans, 24 hour water, provision for power backup(i.e inverter/battery connection) and also space for car parking inside the compound. The house is right next to 100 feet ring road, II Phase, JP Nagar besides FedEx office. What could be the rent, one can expect for this accommodation?

Last edited by JMaruru : 31st May 2014 at 14:23.
Old 31st May 2014, 21:17   #1457
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Property / Real Estate Thread

JMaruru, is your home also in the ground floor? if so, any IT / MNC / corporate finds your Ring road facing space as great for their business, even Rs 45,000 per month is possible.
Private banks also look for these spaces to open branches. average tenant using as a private residence pays about Rs 20,000/= only.
Old 1st June 2014, 12:02   #1458
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay kamath View Post
JMaruru, is your home also in the ground floor? if so, any IT / MNC / corporate finds your Ring road facing space as great for their business, even Rs 45,000 per month is possible.
Private banks also look for these spaces to open branches. average tenant using as a private residence pays about Rs 20,000/= only.
The ground floor + part of first floor(duplex) is occupied by the owner. The property is off the JP nagar ring road. We want to let it out for families as private residence, NOT for commercial use.
Old 1st June 2014, 15:49   #1459
BHPian

Is there anyone who has booked in either SJP Prime Corp Hamilton Homes or Parkway? Any view on these?

SJR Primecorp

MaSh
Old 3rd June 2014, 09:10   #1460
BHPian

A friend is selling river side (Cauvery) property measuring 1 acre. It's about 5 kms downstream from Dubare Elephant Camp in Coorg. The property is on the Virajpet Kushalnagar main Road. (River bank on one side, tarred SH on the other.) He's quoting 90 lakhs negotiable.
Please pm for his contact information. He says he's got all the necessary documents. This is also not agricultural land (seek a legal opinion if you intend to convert.)

Here are a few pictures he's sent.

Name:  IMG_20140510_130357.png
Views: 1317
Size:  320.9 KB

Name:  IMG_20140510_130329.png
Views: 1320
Size:  303.5 KB

Name:  IMG_20140510_130446.png
Views: 1288
Size:  318.5 KB

Name:  IMG_20140510_130501.png
Views: 1284
Size:  284.5 KB

Name:  IMG_20140510_130620.png
Views: 1257
Size:  318.7 KB

Name:  IMG_20140510_130631.png
Views: 1283
Size:  270.4 KB

Name:  IMG_20140510_130339.png
Views: 1270
Size:  338.5 KB

Last edited by triedeverything : 3rd June 2014 at 09:11.
Old 3rd June 2014, 09:55   #1461
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashmash View Post
Is there anyone who has booked in either SJP Prime Corp Hamilton Homes or Parkway? Any view on these?

SJR Primecorp

MaSh
I booked Parkway homes in January 2013. 2.5 BHK with terrace (1270 sqft), all inclusive 54 lakhs.

Pros:
1.) Competitive pricing, booked at 3000 psqft
2.) Cocooned environment
3.) Club house facilities (4 star)
4.) Their plan indicates good play area & open space, a must for kids.
5.) Builder will provide OC

Cons:
1.) Completion of project takes a lot of time (e.g.) Watermark is only 75-80% complete after 4 years. At the time of booking, I was prepared to wait for 5 years because I needed a high rise apartment with club house in my budget (55 lakhs). For an apartment from Sobha, Purva, Mantri, one needs to shell out 90 lakhs easily.
2.) Location has not yet developed, no bus or auto service so connectivity is a question mark. Things are bound to improve in 2-3 years.
3.) Questionable track record of the builder, they have promised a lot.

For this budget(55 lakhs) one can purchase a tier 3 builder ready to move in apartment with less common area and facilities, OC may not be provided.

For people looking to move in immediately, booking apartment in big projects can be a tough call. It is worth remembering that one would pay pre-EMI interest, it could be easily 10-15 lakhs over a period of 3 years.
Old 3rd June 2014, 14:13   #1462
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Bean View Post
I booked Parkway homes in January 2013. 2.5 BHK with terrace (1270 sqft), all inclusive 54 lakhs.
Oh Congratulations.

Thank you so much for the info.

When is the tentative possession date? I am deciding between Parkway and Hamilton. I have the same thought process as yours wrt to the pros and cons. However, I am slightly more tilted towards Hamilton Homes, as for the same budget I am getting a 3 bhk there along with a creche in the society, which I might need.

What about the Khata and bank approvals for Parkway? Has it been approved by any bank? They have told me its approved by Axis, SBI and one more bank, but I don't see it listed on their website. Have you started your loan process?

MaSh
Old 3rd June 2014, 14:37   #1463
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashmash View Post
When is the tentative possession date? I am deciding between Parkway and Hamilton. I have the same thought process as yours wrt to the pros and cons. However, I am slightly more tilted towards Hamilton Homes, as for the same budget I am getting a 3 bhk there along with a creche in the society, which I might need.

What about the Khata and bank approvals for Parkway? Has it been approved by any bank? They have told me its approved by Axis, SBI and one more bank, but I don't see it listed on their website. Have you started your loan process?

MaSh
Tentative possession date is 2016 June, I am accounting for an year delay. So another 3 years to go in the worst case.

LICHFL, HDFC, ICICI have approved the project. I got loan from HDFC, paying pre-emi since November, started my loan process in May 2013. I don't have concrete info on the SBI approval, I didn't really care for it since these nationalized banks treat people like sh*t when you approach them for loans.

Khata - Builder will facilitate the transfer, buyer has to bear the cost.

All the best . How much would the landing cost for your 3BHK in hamilton homes?
Old 3rd June 2014, 14:59   #1464
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Bean View Post
Tentative possession date is 2016 June, I am accounting for an year delay. So another 3 years to go in the worst case.

LICHFL, HDFC, ICICI have approved the project. I got loan from HDFC, paying pre-emi since November, started my loan process in May 2013. I don't have concrete info on the SBI approval, I didn't really care for it since these nationalized banks treat people like sh*t when you approach them for loans.

Khata - Builder will facilitate the transfer, buyer has to bear the cost.

All the best . How much would the landing cost for your 3BHK in hamilton homes?
Yes, its the same date for Hamilton Homes too.

Oh I was interested in SBI. People said they do a thorough check of the project and if they approve then all is good. Taken with a pinch of salt. Hamilton Homes sales guy is pushing for Axis bank and has given me a contact number of an agent too.

Regarding Khata, what they say is that the land is Panchayat land and they would get an e-khata. OC would be provided for Hamilton Homes too.

They are quoting about 3340/sq ft, slightly negotiable I suppose. However, most of it seems to be sold off, or kept for sale later on.

Will take a call soon. I am interested in these projects for their location. Even though there is hardly any development now, there could be in 2-3 years time and the connectivity to Electronic City, Sarjapur Rd, ORR, is still better than projects in the interior of Whitefield.

MaSh
Old 8th June 2014, 11:21   #1465
BHPian

Does anyone have any idea on Def Col project by OrganizeIndia near Devanahally, Bangalore? The promoters of the group is the same people as that of Utopia and Olde Bangalore. The per sqft rate seems to be double as that of running rates near the area were the project is located. Any thoughts on this is most welcome.
Old 9th June 2014, 02:37   #1466
BHPian

3BHK Apartment for Sale at Ozone Evergreens

Hi All,

I have put up our 3BHK Apartment for Sale at Ozone Evergreens. Apartment is on the 17th floor and it is ready to move in. Brightly sunlit throughout the day. Swimming pool and podium facing. Overlooking lush greenery of Iblur Army camp. Beautiful view of Bangalore skyline. Price includes all amenities such as Club Membership, Bescom, BWSSB, 1 year free maintenance, corpus, etc.

Link - http://www.commonfloor.com/listing/3.../538f71a1dc1a1

If anyone is interested please reach me through my details in the above link. If you can pass on the message then it'd be a great help. I'm looking for a quick sale and only serious buyers contact. No low balling please.

Thanks,
Punnyabrata
Old 19th June 2014, 08:01   #1467
A.R
BHPian

Loosely related topic:

Can registered apartment association (Bangalore in this context) levy fines for various acts which include violation of by laws as well as many subsequent rules as defined and agreed by the association office bearers?

Example: fines for waste segregation mistakes, fines for wrong parking leading to impounding of vehicles etc

I understand its ok for incidents such as late fees payment and violation of basic by laws to drive discipline. I read through the apartment ownership act 1972 which is in principle broad.
Old 19th June 2014, 11:40   #1468
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.R View Post
Loosely related topic:

Can registered apartment association (Bangalore in this context) levy fines for various acts which include violation of by laws as well as many subsequent rules as defined and agreed by the association office bearers?
I stay in an apartment complex and there are rules and fines in place, but I don't think they're very effective. Someone's vehicle wheel was locked due to wrong parking - he broke the lock open instead of paying the fine. What can the association do ? Nothing.

I've seen residents file police complaints and court cases against the association and come out successful - partly due to some associations being overly aggressive in trying to "boss over" residents.

Besides by-laws are applicable only to association members. There's no compulsion to join the association under the KAOA. So non-members are immune to by-laws.

Last edited by sdp1975 : 19th June 2014 at 11:45.
Old 19th June 2014, 11:54   #1469
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Liner View Post
Interesting.......BHP Palya anyone?
Why not a BHP Nagar???

Coming back to this forum, has anyone invested in the Telecom departments housing society land "Aravindhabhava" on the sarjapur - attibele road? They also have one more called Ayushmanbhava nearby.
Old 20th June 2014, 23:59   #1470
Senior - BHPian

Guys,

I just want to understand what happened in the gurgaon rental market - seems rentals for properties commanding 30k+ have actually either softened or stayed stable over the last one year. What happened? Can anyone through some light?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks