Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2013, 13:40   #1336
BHPian

Re: The Property / Real Estate Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroback View Post
Folks, I am a guy looking for a flat in Bangalore.
I do not mind commuting upto 25 Kms.

All I want is that kids's school down the line (may be in next 2-3 years) to be within a 5-6 km radius from flat.

Where should I be looking at?

I have a middle class man's budget of 60L :(.

Please suggest.
You can look at Arya Hamsa in JP Nagar 8th Phase - Near Royal County layout.
I have booked it here. BGS NPS, Kumarans DKS campus, Sherwood High, Brigade School, Chaintanya are in 5 kms distance. It will be in your budget also for a 2BHK as per the current rates.
Old 20th December 2013, 00:12   #1337
BHPian

Guys,

I am looking for 2BHK or 3BHK semi-furnished or fully furnished flat on rent in Pune.
Locations preferred are Aundh, S.B road, Baner(Near big bazar)
Facilities required minimum 1 reserved car parking and 3-4 two wheeler parking
Expecting rent to be in range of 13k to 15k.

If Anybody has information,
Please let me know!

We will be 3 or 4 working bachelors living there.

-Antariksh
Old 20th December 2013, 06:35   #1338
BHPian

I'm looking to buy land in Coorg... 1.5 to 3 acres. Budget is 35 lakhs. I've seen a few properties ranging from 8 to 25 lakhs/acre. But the papers aren't clean. Would appreciate any pointers?
Old 20th December 2013, 12:15   #1339
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by triedeverything View Post
I'm looking to buy land in Coorg... 1.5 to 3 acres. Budget is 35 lakhs. I've seen a few properties ranging from 8 to 25 lakhs/acre. But the papers aren't clean. Would appreciate any pointers?
would Hunsur be an option for you?
Old 20th December 2013, 12:54   #1340
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazda4life View Post
would Hunsur be an option for you?
Don't think so... I've got relatives in Coorg... would be better if it's in the same area.
Old 20th December 2013, 14:54   #1341
BHPian

I'm looking for a 3BHK for purchase in Bangalore.
Location: Preferably close to IT companies (Whitefield, Marathahalli, Hennur Road)
Budget: 60L including registration and other charges

I checked out Provident Harmony in Thanisandra Main Road. It falls within the budget of 60L. Wife loved the flat. But I felt that it's a bit smallre since the dimension is around 1220 sqft for a 3 BHK.

Please suggest friends.
Old 20th December 2013, 22:07   #1342
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion_blore View Post
Location: Preferably close to IT companies (Whitefield, Marathahalli, Hennur Road)

I checked out Provident Harmony in Thanisandra Main Road. It falls within the budget of 60L. Wife loved the flat. But I felt that it's a bit smallre since the dimension is around 1220 sqft for a 3 BHK.

Please suggest friends.
Did you like the location of Provident harmony? To me the area looked very isolated and rural type.

I would rather say go for a ready to move apartment in resale - preferably from builders like Purvankara/Sobha/Sterling etc. You will get many options in North bangalore in your budget - in areas like Amruthalli/Dasarhalli/Hebbal/Sahakarnagar etc which are within 5 km radius of Manyata tech park.

Even 15 year old buildings of a reputed builder like Sobha will outlast and outlive any new construction of today - because what i have observed is that these days builders do cost cutting everywhere and 10-15 years ago they were using good quality.

Besides, RTM will save you from hassles of delay by builders.

Last edited by DCEite : 20th December 2013 at 22:10.
Old 26th December 2013, 00:20   #1343
BHPian

When it comes to dealing with property, I’m a novice and all the patta, chitta, adangal, EC,CMDA layout apporval, CMDA building apporval, NOC,etc. make my head spin at F1 engine's RPM. So would like to take help from the professionals.

I've finalized a residential property (not an apartment). Having heard a lot of horror stories on land fraud and investment being on a higher side I want to double check and make sure that everything is right.

I’m looking for a good "knowledgeable" lawyer in Chennai to verify the property documents. If you've come across any such lawyer please PM me.

BTW Any idea how much would be the charge for such service?

Cheers!
Old 26th December 2013, 13:01   #1344
Oxy
BHPian

Quote:

Please suggest friends.
You will struggle to get even a 2 BHK in that budget anywhere in Marathahalli or Whitefield. I would recommend you to concentrate on areas near Manyata Tech Park and Hebbal.
Old 3rd January 2014, 16:29   #1345
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
You will struggle to get even a 2 BHK in that budget anywhere in Marathahalli or Whitefield. I would recommend you to concentrate on areas near Manyata Tech Park and Hebbal.
I'm able to easily find many 2 BHK flats in my budget. But getting a 3 BHK in 60L all inclusive is getting too tough. Any pointers on which apartment to look would be great. I researched quite a few, and Provident Harmony falls well within my budget of 60L, although with just 1242 sqft.

I have been looking for a 2 BHK. But Wife suggests that getting a 3 BHK would be better since after we have our kid, the kid will need to use the second room. The third room would be used for guests, or our parents if they intend to stay with us in the future. Confused
Old 3rd January 2014, 17:05   #1346
BHPian

Quote:
I have been looking for a 2 BHK. But Wife suggests that getting a 3 BHK would be better since after we have our kid, the kid will need to use the second room. The third room would be used for guests, or our parents if they intend to stay with us in the future. Confused
I was in the same situation with a budget of 55 lakhs, 2 BHK was too small & 3BHK was way too costly. So I ended up with 2.5 BHK which is basically 2BHK + computer/study room (size 10 x 11).

Most of the 3BHK's I have come across, owned by my relatives and friends, the 3rd room is always used as a computer room & to take client calls. I know this is a personal choice & doesn't have to be the norm.
Old 4th January 2014, 18:56   #1347
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Bean View Post
I was in the same situation with a budget of 55 lakhs, 2 BHK was too small & 3BHK was way too costly. So I ended up with 2.5 BHK which is basically 2BHK + computer/study room (size 10 x 11).

Most of the 3BHK's I have come across, owned by my relatives and friends, the 3rd room is always used as a computer room & to take client calls. I know this is a personal choice & doesn't have to be the norm.
Glad to know that you got a 2.5 BHK. Builders these days even have master bedroom with size 11x12. 10x11 for a study room is great!

From the various projects I have seen so far, the 2.5 BHK concept is very rare. It's either 2 BHK or 3 BHK. Few builders like Bhartiya City and HRC have 2.5 BHK.

Any idea how is Nikoo Homes by Bhartiya City? I feel it well get too crowded once the flats are occupied.
Old 8th January 2014, 22:11   #1348
BHPian

Slightly offtopic and not related to buying flats , but wanted to share couple of good experiences in BBMP Citizen Service Center and Sub registrar offices here in Bangalore South. Needed some property documents and the process was pretty straight forward and did not pay any bribes, nor was I made to run from pillar to posts.
Old 8th January 2014, 23:12   #1349
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Bean View Post

Congrats on your purchase. Would you like to share more details of the project please? (Location, Name, Amenities, Net cost and Size)
Old 10th January 2014, 17:50   #1350
BHPian

Sorry for the delay response.

Quote:
Glad to know that you got a 2.5 BHK. Builders these days even have master bedroom with size 11x12. 10x11 for a study room is great!
Apologies,small correction, the room size is 8 x 11, but still good enough for study room.

Quote:
Any idea how is Nikoo Homes by Bhartiya City? I feel it well get too crowded once the flats are occupied.
IMO, hebbal is a hyped up place. If you travel by air a lot, Hebbal may be a good option but do also look at the companies matching your profile in Manyata Tech park for future needs. Personally, I gave that area a miss due to the huge travel time, higher rates & never ending traffic. I envisage myself working at companies in electronic city, on the ORR (Silkboard - Doddakenkundi) and inside bangalore city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahwa View Post
Congrats on your purchase. Would you like to share more details of the project please? (Location, Name, Amenities, Net cost and Size)
I booked at SJR parkway homes back in January 2013 during pre-launch. I am not really sure if this was wisest decision, but I definitely needed a place of my own to live after 3-4 years & avoid paying monthly rent.

Biggest dilemma is once I have a kid, I may have to move onto an apartment closer to my Wife's office to make sure our kid is taken care. I think this is the case with many.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks