Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2013, 10:28   #1231
BHPian

Re: The Property / Real Estate Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxy View Post

What on earth has the world come to?
I guess, its market demand which has shot up the price. A similar apartment in Brigade or Embassy or Temple bells in the vicinity is around 1 core.

So, I suppose Golden Grand believes they are in the same league as these builders and hence these prices.

I guess if you are serious of buying, its better to approach Embassy or Brigade.

Cheers
Old 26th April 2013, 14:22   #1232
BHPian

Any info on the builder - BBCL ( part of Vummidi Enterprise) ?

They are coming up with a 15 floor high rise on Chennai bypass road at Nolambur, Mugappair west, opposite to KG Signature city. Basic price quoted at Rs 6000 per sqft. All inclusive cost for a 1795 sq ft 3bhk flat costs c1.25 cr.
Old 26th April 2013, 18:58   #1233
Senior - BHPian

Chennai members : any feedback on the YUGA BUILDERS who put out large ads for their project - ALTA on OMR ? their rates are very attractive compared to projects in the near vicinity. I checked the site and contruction is also going on in full swing. Their brochure says project is approved by HDFC/ICICI/AXIS and few other major banks. CCCL is a co-promotor of this project

has any of you heard anything negative on this builder or project ?
Old 30th April 2013, 20:11   #1234
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post
Any info on the builder - BBCL ( part of Vummidi Enterprise) ?

They are coming up with a 15 floor high rise on Chennai bypass road at Nolambur, Mugappair west, opposite to KG Signature city. Basic price quoted at Rs 6000 per sqft. All inclusive cost for a 1795 sq ft 3bhk flat costs c1.25 cr.
Hi bnzjon,
I don't have any info on the builder. But I feel that the price for that location seems to be on the higher side. I was also looking for a house till two weeks back. Tried the kg signature city also (well had to take a cup of water after hearing their price and dropped it immediately. When it was launched 2 years back the price was Rs 2700 for the first 1 week. then they increased to RS 3300 per sq ft).
Well I suggest you to try the kochar homes (panchsheel). The location is much better and the asking price is Rs 5500 when I asked a month back. Location is very near to Ambattur bus terminus on the MTH road. only drawback is that the road is little congested than this location.
You can also try the ETA star property which is coming up in valasarawakkam. They are quoting a price of around 94L for a 1250 sq ft flat. Also if the are a is fine u can try the prestige project in porur 1 km from ramachandra medical hospital. They quoted me 92L for a 1170 sq ft flat.

And for info I have settled for a property in Camp road for Rs 4800.

Barathvajan

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
Chennai members : any feedback on the YUGA BUILDERS who put out large ads for their project - ALTA on OMR ? their rates are very attractive compared to projects in the near vicinity. I checked the site and contruction is also going on in full swing. Their brochure says project is approved by HDFC/ICICI/AXIS and few other major banks. CCCL is a co-promotor of this project

has any of you heard anything negative on this builder or project ?

Dear Mods, I don't know how to quote two posts and give a single reply. So quoting after some time.

Hi Narayan,

As far as I know, yuga builders is a part of CCC (consolidated construction consortium, the one who is building our Chennai metro.).
When I tried to go to the current projects in CCC, it opened as yuga builders.

Also kindly have a look at my post for bnzjon for some more projects which I have looked before finalizing on something at camp road.

Barath

Last edited by bblost : 30th April 2013 at 20:37. Reason: check http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/faq.php
Old 1st May 2013, 09:00   #1235
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by barathvajan View Post
Hi Narayan,

As far as I know, yuga builders is a part of CCC (consolidated construction consortium, the one who is building our Chennai metro.).
When I tried to go to the current projects in CCC, it opened as yuga builders.

Also kindly have a look at my post for bnzjon for some more projects which I have looked before finalizing on something at camp road.

Barath
Thanks Barath
I actually went ahead and paid the booking advance last Sunday. The price vs specs was very good for this project in comparison to nearby projects like Akshaya today, Vijayshanti lotus pond and the upcoming PEBL city. Also I hope the CCCL brand won't disappoint in terms of quality and timelines committed
Old 18th May 2013, 18:55   #1236
BHPian

Safe to buy plots outside BBMP/BMRDA Limits?

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to buy a plot in Bangalore and have found a reasonably priced plot in Yerappanahalli off Hennur Road. It's a gated community and the area seems good.

My biggest worry is that this site is under Grampanchayat limits. The seller is very helpful and educated bloke who explained to me how it will pan out. He's confident about the site and has over 50 sold plots in the same community. However he has to safeguard his interests and I don't blame him.

All titles are clear and documents are available for verification. However Grampanchayat documents are supposedly difficult to verify. Is that true?

I was made aware of Yellow/Green and Red belts for Infrastructure development. He mentioned that this area falls under yellow belt and is low risk.

Once I hear your thoughts, I'll have my lawyer go through the documents.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Tassem.
Old 18th May 2013, 19:53   #1237
Senior - BHPian

Re: Safe to buy plots outside BBMP/BMRDA Limits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassem View Post
Hi Guys,

I'm looking to buy a plot in Bangalore and have found a reasonably priced plot in Yerappanahalli off Hennur Road. It's a gated community and the area seems good.

My biggest worry is that this site is under Grampanchayat limits. The seller is very helpful and educated bloke who explained to me how it will pan out. He's confident about the site and has over 50 sold plots in the same community. However he has to safeguard his interests and I don't blame him.

All titles are clear and documents are available for verification. However Grampanchayat documents are supposedly difficult to verify. Is that true?

I was made aware of Yellow/Green and Red belts for Infrastructure development. He mentioned that this area falls under yellow belt and is low risk.

Thanks!

Tassem.
I think its better to avoid these kind of plots, howsoever reasonably it may be priced. Just because 40 other sites have been sold, does not mean this site is clear. Its better to go for plots within BBMP limits and get it thoroughly checked with a lawyer.
If you happen to go for B khata plots, you will not be able to legally construct on it unless BBMP collects the betterment charges. (the case is pending for over 5 years, no sign of collection from BBMP yet)
A khata are the clearer from the lot and BDA sites even clearer.
Old 18th May 2013, 21:55   #1238
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

I would suggest you go for a site that falls in these jurisdictions in the following order (most to least expensive usually) -
BDA (maybe BBMP now since 10 years after BDA forms the layout, it will be under BBMP limits)
BBMP (A Khatha)
Gated communities approved by BMRDA/BIAAPA
BBMP (B Khatha) - will take time to get regularised based on the Government's bills, etc that are pending on this, so maybe better to stay away from these as well, at least for now

Given that the site you're considering is under Grama Panchayat, I would suggest you give it a miss. I also know of a case where a friend bought a site in the Hennur area and that is now identified for the new access road to the airport , but that may just be an exception rather than the norm.

Last edited by NPV : 18th May 2013 at 21:57.
Old 18th May 2013, 23:07   #1239
BHPian

Stay away unless you really want to take a big, big risk.

Sample this: 'The Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj has issued a circular on December 28, restricting gram panchayats across the state from approving or sanctioning building/layout plans for Deputy Commissioner (DC) converted lands'

Further Read - http://newindianexpress.com/cities/b...cle1401843.ece
Old 18th May 2013, 23:12   #1240
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrman View Post
I think its better to avoid these kind of plots, howsoever reasonably it may be priced. Just because 40 other sites have been sold, does not mean this site is clear. Its better to go for plots within BBMP limits and get it thoroughly checked with a lawyer.
If you happen to go for B khata plots, you will not be able to legally construct on it unless BBMP collects the betterment charges. (the case is pending for over 5 years, no sign of collection from BBMP yet)
A khata are the clearer from the lot and BDA sites even clearer.
'B' Khata is a myth. There is nothing of that sort. It is just a register maintained at the sub registrar office for land which has not khata but could be either converted or yet to be converted.
Old 19th May 2013, 08:35   #1241
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinair View Post
'B' Khata is a myth. There is nothing of that sort. It is just a register maintained at the sub registrar office for land which has not khata but could be either converted or yet to be converted.
I know B khata is just a register. Although a myth, is still generically identifiable to people as a parallel register where entries of non-regulated/ non-sanctioned properties are made, just for collecting property tax.
Old 19th May 2013, 08:45   #1242
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassem View Post
Hi Guys,

Thanks!

Tassem.
Go and buy your plot from a well known builder but always with clear title and within BBMP or BDA limits.
Do not buy these gram panchayat thingys because there are always likely to be disputes later.
I dont know about you, but speaking for myself, twenty years on, I would hate to have some calloused handed 'son of the soil' turn up in my blessed living room and demand a blighted half share in the home which I have built; laying claim on account of some obscure god-forsaken inheritance clause or rule which dictates that his honourable (or dishonourable) ancestor who sold the land had indeed no right to do so and hence this said son of the soil had been ostensibly diddled out of his rightful inheritance!
In this wild and convoluted country of ours, to the extent possible, lets us buy clear titles only. Unless of course one is also an influential son of the soil and can indulge quite happily and easily in a legal clod throwing game with other such sons of the soil who lay claim to one's property at a later stage...
Old 29th May 2013, 10:29   #1243
Distinguished - BHPian

Registration Charges/Stamp Duty going up in bangalore from June 1st, 2013? Any one has information about this? If so, please share.
Old 30th May 2013, 10:57   #1244
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
Any one booked flat in Valmark Amoda or Valmark Ananda, Bangalore? If so, can please provide some feedback about this builder?
Hi Arun.. Sorry if this information is a bit too late for you. I booked a flat in Ananda Valmark during pre launch phase in February 2011. The work started in June 2011 and we are expecting handover in the next 3 months. I am very happy with the progress and work quality. Ms. Mamta from Ananda is very helpful and easy to contact. I highly recomment Valmark.
Old 30th May 2013, 12:38   #1245
BHPian

Any suggestion for 2/3BHK flat in electronic city area within 50L budget?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks