Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th February 2009, 14:45   #61
BHPian

You will get lot of options around AECS layout, Brookfields/Kundalahalli area. Normally companies will have tie up with agents and they will arrange for help with the accommodation.
Old 13th February 2009, 14:53   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetan View Post
Now is the right time for people with hard cash to buy properties.

@dceite i think marathahalli is the best option for you . Its a good place and there are bhpians also staying that area which is great.
I guess Marathahlli is about 8-9 kms from IPTL, right?
And how hard it is to live without own transport, in this area? And is it safe place to live..?
Old 13th February 2009, 15:16   #63
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEite View Post
I guess Marathahlli is about 8-9 kms from IPTL, right?
And how hard it is to live without own transport, in this area? And is it safe place to live..?
DCEite,
Firstly, Its ITPL and not IPTL which u keep saying.. dont worry u'll get used to it.. i too called it IPTL before coming here..

Regarding Area, I would suggest you AECS or BEML Layout(Brookfield). Though a bit expensive than Marathalli, you get a peace and calm environment. I can get you some brokers number before u land here as I myself live in BEML layout.

Regarding Public transport, I can say Volvo service here is pretty good, for convenience I occasionally travel in these even though i have my own car and bike.

Regarding paying Life TAX of car, its quiet expensive (13% for cars older than 1.5 yrs and 15% for newer cars) I have still not paid my Taxes :P

Cops here are corrupt to the core. If you get caught, just give then a 100 or max 150 and they are happy.. Usually they catch the bikers more often than car drivers.
Old 13th February 2009, 16:07   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerocritical View Post
DCEite,
Firstly, Its ITPL and not IPTL which u keep saying.. dont worry u'll get used to it.. i too called it IPTL before coming here..
Its actually ITPB
Old 13th February 2009, 16:13   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadu View Post
Its actually ITPB
Believe it was ITPL earlier when it was launched around 2001, might be wrong !!!
Old 15th February 2009, 19:51   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerocritical View Post
Regarding paying Life TAX of car, its quiet expensive (13% for cars older than 1.5 yrs and 15% for newer cars) I have still not paid my Taxes :P

Cops here are corrupt to the core. If you get caught, just give then a 100 or max 150 and they are happy.. Usually they catch the bikers more often than car drivers.
I know there is a different thread on this, But still, would like to know that what is the risk if i am not paying the life tax. I can do with paying 100 or 150 occasionally. BTW mine is a Delhi registered vehicle, and its on my dad's name - He won't be coming to Bangalore.
The reason i don't want to spend almost 48k on road tax is that with the mass layoffs and so on, there is no job security. I might eventually would have to come back to Gurgaon pretty soon if a layoff happens (ofcourse i sincerely hope that situation does not happen, but still.. will have to be prepared for the worst.)

Do Volvo buses have good connectivity to ITPL complex?

Last edited by DCEite : 15th February 2009 at 19:52.
Old 15th February 2009, 20:42   #67
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEite View Post
I know there is a different thread on this, But still, would like to know that what is the risk if i am not paying the life tax. I can do with paying 100 or 150 occasionally. BTW mine is a Delhi registered vehicle, and its on my dad's name - He won't be coming to Bangalore.
The reason i don't want to spend almost 48k on road tax is that with the mass layoffs and so on, there is no job security. I might eventually would have to come back to Gurgaon pretty soon if a layoff happens (ofcourse i sincerely hope that situation does not happen, but still.. will have to be prepared for the worst.)

Do Volvo buses have good connectivity to ITPL complex?
About Life tax,
I too havent paid it and many in my office are sailing on the same boat.. almost 6 months for me and 3-4 yrs for others.. no major problem as such to any one.. only thing they say when cops catch is that hey have come around 2 days back and will stay for 3-4 days more.. :P

frequency of Volvo from marathalli, ACES, Brookfield to ITPL is 15-20 mins..
Old 12th March 2009, 18:40   #68
BHPian

Where do I get Apartment Related Documents ? ( Bangalore)

Need a help bhp-ians,

Prologue:

After years of paying enough EMI's and prepayments ( 6 years ) I figure out that the loan amount hasnt come down much and the bankers still want to milk me for 31 years!!. And the same time SBI comes up with this amazing scheme of 8% for a year which was like a boon for me. So I approached this SBI guys, the manager was very courteous and I figured out that the only problem is that SBI needs some good amount of documentation.

SBI requires this documentation regarding my apartment:
- Khaata Certificate
- Copy of certified building plan
- encumbrance certificate

There are some more of what is required, but then those I know where to get from. But the abover 3 I have no idea where to get those from.

, can you please help me and enlighten me about where to get those and how much $$$ would i need to dish out above and below the table ? .

-Thanks in Advance
Santhosh
Old 12th March 2009, 18:53   #69
BHPian

Hi, Khatha, and Encumbrance Certificate documents are to be applied and procured from the Sub-registrar's office where your apartment area lies in. Certified building plan is the Sanctioned Plan that your builder had submitted for approval. You can get it from your Apartment Association or lastly, the builder himself. Hope this info. helped

Cheers.

EDIT: Sanction Plan would hopefully be got with no cost, but getting the Khatha document (if you are applying for the first time) would need some oiling, hehe. I guess the Encumbrance Certificate can be got against request from the Sub-registrar's office for a nominal sum that is stipulated by the Government.
Also, the Khatha certificate is given if your land is under BBMP jurisdiction. Else, you might have to request the bank to hold on for this one document until then.

Last edited by dkamath : 12th March 2009 at 18:57.
Old 28th July 2009, 14:26   #70
BHPian

Guys, I have relocated to Bangalore and am looking for a nice bachelor pad in the Whitefield area. Was living for a year in Sriram Samrudhi and was paying 11k + 2k maintenance. Looking for something in a similar ballpark.

Need advice on rentals I could possibly look at. Any idea on what the going rate is in places like Purva Fountainsquare, Sriram Samrudhi, Brigade Metropolis etc. If you guys know of good projects, please let me know - it would be a great help.. Thanks
Old 28th July 2009, 22:37   #71
Senior - BHPian

I shifted to Whitefield recently and found a 3BHK(1890 sq ft) for around 15+maintenance. Its a project called Arya Lotus and is very close to Hope Farm Circle (bang opposite Savanna Sarovar). There are a few 2BHKs empty in our building. If you are interested, I can put you through. Its a nice exclusive apartment - just 52 flats and oodles of free space around and has all the standard amenities (pool, gym, power backup, extra covered parking slots). Only downer is around 20-30m of approach road is poor but doable. Brigade Metropolis/Sobha Rose had similar rates as well. However I didn't like the floor plan of either. Plus most of these huge projects felt like matchboxes.

Last edited by reignofchaos : 28th July 2009 at 22:38.
Old 30th July 2009, 23:11   #72
BHPian

@reignofchaos: Yes I know the area 'cause I am staying in Sarovar till I find a place 15k is a little much for me. How much lesser is a 2bhk for? I guess there is no harm in looking..thanks for the help!
Old 31st July 2009, 10:42   #73
BHPian

i guess member SpitFire wanted to let-out his property at the Purva Fountain Square - maybe you can send him a PM.
Old 31st July 2009, 12:22   #74
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuraliR View Post
i guess member SpitFire wanted to let-out his property at the Purva Fountain Square - maybe you can send him a PM.
Oh no no. I dont own any property in Fountain Square. I am looking for renting in a place there myself.

Made me feel good though
Old 1st August 2009, 12:23   #75
BHPian

@spitfire, have you been successful in your search for a place in fountainsquare? I spoke to a 3-4 brokers over thursday friday but haven't really heard back. I was told that the supplyof 3bhks is more than the 2bhks and some people are giving off their 3bhk wherein they lock one of the bedrooms. I guess that works fine with me. So a 3 bedroom in Sobha Rose is like 14k. Fountainsquare I was told is around 16k. Any idea what the rents are like for a 2BHK?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks