Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th December 2007, 14:51   #271
Senior - BHPian

Truly Shocking & Devastating !!!!!

Such a Nice Young & Handsome Guy does not deserve this.

I have never met Rtech / Robin but have been reading his posts always and also admired his write ups and travelogues.

I have always wanted a Bike / SBK but never got around buying it. I do not think I can ever do that again, after reading all this. Is it really worth it ??? ( Saying this I know many would disagree ), But that's OT.

My heartfelt condolences to the Family & his wife. May god give them the strength to fight these tough times.

RIP brother !!!! May you ride with the God's.
Old 25th December 2007, 14:56   #272
BHPian

how fleeting life can be. my commiserations to his family. hope they will find the strength to carry on.
somehow...all our other activities seem frivolous compared to the enormity of what has happened.

however, i'm positive rtech would have wanted us to continue in the same vein and the same spirit.

may you find that great big highway in the sky rtech, may you ride in peace forever.
Old 25th December 2007, 14:57   #273
BHPian

RIP Rtech - you'll be missed. Condolences to Rt's family.
Old 25th December 2007, 15:01   #274
Senior - BHPian

Got the really sad news from riju yesterday and i was shell shocked. I still cant believe it. I havent met robin personally but had interacted with him on the forum. we exchanged a lot of emails and he was an inspiration to me when it came to his spirit and cheerfullness. I always dreamed of owning a SBK and followed robin's thread very closely.

Was in pune for 3 weeks and took my return flight out of mumbai. Wanted to meet the mumbai gang but couldnt make it due to time constraints. Feeling utterly miserable.

Just couldnt sleep yesterday after hearing the sad news. Truly the darkest day of everyones life at Tbhp.

Rest In Peace brother Robin. May God give immense strength to the family, close friends and everyone who will miss you eternally. God bless your soul Robin. We shall miss you terribly.
Old 25th December 2007, 15:02   #275
Senior - BHPian

Rest in peace Robin. Though I never knew you, you were often in my thoughts. Godspeed friend.
Old 25th December 2007, 15:03   #276
BHPian

I logged onto the site early morning on 24th and saw the message; I was shell shocked, couldn't believe it, had to read it twice n thrice to absorb what I had just read. May you rest in peace Rtech.

I have neither met him nor have I spoken to him, but I still know what kind of a person he was and I feel the loss now. He was a valuable person on this forum; will never forget his awesome articles and travelogues! My blessings are with his family.

Last edited by hyper123 : 25th December 2007 at 15:10.
Old 25th December 2007, 15:04   #277
Team-BHP Support

RIP Rtech. i have never met him nor known him but i enjoyed his posts. A very big part of tbhp is gone.
Old 25th December 2007, 15:13   #278
SLK
Senior - BHPian

RIP Rtech. I myself haven't been active on the forum lately, but it still feels like we've lost a family member... the heart sinks.
Old 25th December 2007, 15:13   #279
BHPian

RTech - Never met you man, but from your posts, you sounded like the best biker I have come across. It's tough to digest the fact that you are no more. And the fact that I feel this bad even though I never met you shows your influence over all of us. You will always be remembered by everyone in the Team-Bhp family.
Old 25th December 2007, 15:17   #280
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Although I've met Robin only twice (ACI Performance Show 2006 and the Team-BHP BBC g2g) and interacted with him many times during my time as a mod, I can tell you I have not met a better person than him on Team-BHP. He was a very active and a helpful fellow. You ask him anything and you knew you would be getting a friendly reponse.

Rtech was one of the most active Moderator and also an active member in almost all the forums (especially Motorbikes.....everyone knows why). Everyone on the forum liked Rtech, pulled his leg... even to the extent of putting his pic on everyones avataar. But he never once objected.....he took it in good spirit.....

I'm sure, each and everyone on Team-BHP will miss him.

God bless his soul and give his family all that they need at this hour to cope up with the loss. .
Old 25th December 2007, 15:21   #281
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

One more thing guys. Lets not ask how and when this happended. It leads to a lot of speculation and arguments and rumours. A public forum is not the place to discuss about tragedies relating your near and dear ones. You can discuss it offline.....BUT NOT HERE. What has happened has happened. Discussing about this will not change anything..... matters may get worse.

MODS : Can we please have posts asking for details deleted.
Old 25th December 2007, 15:37   #282
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech
Hey T-BHPian's...

The newest mod to be added to the list, and I must say I'm in some fine company!

Born in Bombay and now living in Mumbai (gotto love our Govt.!!) I have been an auto freak since I was dropped on my head when i was born. I say that coz I'm the only one in my family who has a craving for anything with wheels, so I'm guessing something must've gone wrong somewhere

Well, the motorsport bug never left me, and I took a sabatical after my first year in college to go F2000 racing in Canada, working for a racing school there for a year to support this. Visa probs dictated that I come back to Bombay (not yet Mumbai). Went on to do my Auto engineering in the US but never really got a chance to practice my newly learned skills as my luck with visa's struck again and I was back in Mumbai before I knew it! I got into organising motor sport events in the Country since then, and I continue to do so.

I always wanted to open my own high performance shop here - hence the name "R Tech", and still hope to do so one day. Also a biker at heart, and plan to tour the world, in stages, later on in life.

Well, lets get back to what we are here for now, the forum!

Rtech
Was just reading Robin`s introduction.
Old 25th December 2007, 16:00   #283
Senior - BHPian

I guess the least all of us can do is take the extra step to drive/ride safer. As it is quite evident, we stand to not only put our families in distress but also 18,000 + (and growing) members from this forum. Be safe brothers.
Old 25th December 2007, 16:18   #284
BHPian

Truly sad news this, my heartfelt condolences.

May his soul rest in peace..
Old 25th December 2007, 16:18   #285
Senior - BHPian

May the Almighty give strength to his near and dear ones. We will miss you RTech.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks