Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th December 2007, 21:27   #316
BHPian

I had got inspired about his VFR article so much , it gave me goosebums when i went on rides including my 4 day bike trip to Kerala,from which i returned now. I am just shattered to see this and read about it. RIP Bro, May God bless your soul.
Old 25th December 2007, 21:42   #317
BHPian

may his soul rest in peace.
Old 25th December 2007, 21:48   #318
Senior - BHPian

Bad

Yesterday when I tried to open this site i realized that Rtech is no longer with us. As highly inactive member, i have never interacted on this forum with him at long. But from today I read and saw Rtech's gallery.

Now let me tell you that he was an automotive freak and he lived automobiles. His passion is unmatched by anyone i have ever saw on the various other online forums. He was an excellent bike rider with unmatched passion and skill. What has happened is Accident.

Because of my inactivity and loaction, i was not able to meet him in person, but now I am in tears and unable to believe that fate can be so cruel. I dont know what has happened, but the loss is felt very badly to me even when i am sitting in gujarat.

A void is created and it cannot be filled. But now onwards an automotive man remains in my heart. His passion and contribution to team bhp and motorsports( i came to know about a lot of things today from teambhp) is what we must learn from.

Now onwards if we have really felt bad, we must induce atleast one positive point from him and in this way we can really keep him alive in our hearts and in teambhp.

I am unable to find words to express my sorrow.

My condolences to his wife, family and friends.

One request: Can someone tell me the detailed explanation about the accident.
Old 25th December 2007, 21:49   #319
BHPian

may your sould rest in peace brother. heartfelt condolences to family.

We will all miss you...
Old 25th December 2007, 22:00   #320
BHPian

i am shocked. Cant believe it. This was one the guy i had deep respect on the forum. I never had net him nor talked to him. But his posts were crisp and on the spot. I truely admired his love for bikes. May god give strength to his near and dear ones to cope up with his loss. RIP dear Robin.
Old 25th December 2007, 22:04   #321
Distinguished - BHPian

Only for Robin

To say Robin has been a very special person to a lot many of us, and to TBHP, would be an understatement. Many of you have had the privilige of having known him personally, or atleast interacting with him.

For the rest of us, we sit here, like we just saw a meteor passing by. Wonderful, Beautiful, even inspiring Awe .. wishing we did get a little closer, even if just a glimpse. At the same time, wondering what we missed .. sadly for us, we will never know.

The VFR thread is locked, but wonder if we should also park it. Also, a thought keeps coming back to me - can we have a special section for Robin. I would like for all who can, to share their memories & photos. But no one responding to anyone's message.

Just one thing - I want this to be only for Robin. I dont want any one else there. Ever.

Goodbye, Robin. You'll always be with us.
Old 25th December 2007, 22:08   #322
Senior - BHPian

Rest in Peace Bro...
We will miss you.

Goddy
Old 25th December 2007, 22:14   #323
Senior - BHPian

May his soul rest in peace..

Heartfelt condolences to his family...
Old 25th December 2007, 22:29   #324
Team-BHP Support

Dont know what to post here apart from heart felt condolences to the near and dear ones of Robin's.

@RT: Pleasure and Previlage to have all the conversations, PM's, SMS and the few cheers (yes we always met with a toast in hand), you are being missed by quite a few. A true Gentelman and friend, he will be for us.

Jaggu.
Old 25th December 2007, 22:38   #325
Senior - BHPian

My sincere condolences to Robin's family and may his soul rest in peace.
Old 25th December 2007, 22:41   #326
Team-BHP Support

I had met him only once, that too briefly. Otherwise I have known him entirely through the public/support forum like most other members. Wish I had a chance to know him better, never thought that chance will never come. :-(

Rest in Peace Robin.
Old 25th December 2007, 23:05   #327
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat
Folks, lets us not delve into what happened and start analyzing. This was cruel fate. Let us mourn and remember Robin
@ajmat, I agree that we have all lost a dear one. And its an irreparable loss, which even after 3 days we are yet to come to terms with. Sort of like having the feeling that "hey, this is one of those dandiya-Rtech jokes and he is still around, with his usual smile playing on his lips".

And trying to analyse the loss of a friend would be cruel, to say the least. But atleast should we not know what happened to him ? I mean, as far as I know, he is one of the most responsible and experienced riders around. So, if he crashed, I am sure fate intervened in the form of something that came as a surprise to him.

Just a 1-post thread that tells how it happened would be enough. The thread can then be locked and no further comments/posts should be allowed on that thread.
Old 25th December 2007, 23:17   #328
Senior - BHPian

Yes Ajmat, i agree with SupremeBaleno. I dont want to analyse why it happened and who's at fault. It was an accident and I, like Supreme, would like to know what really happened & what went wrong that fateful day.

I have a suggestion to make. Please move the 'Getting to know the VFR better' thread to the collection of best threads section and make it a sticky. Robin made his last post in that thread.

RIP bro.
Old 25th December 2007, 23:27   #329
Senior - BHPian

condolences to the family.
Old 25th December 2007, 23:35   #330
BANNED

Please guys! This is a TRIBUTE thread. Can't we just do that for our beloved friend?

Now, Robeeeen would be smiling on us from the best places in heaven. Still cannot accept the fact that He'll not return to write his riding experience there. Robeeeen! You had asked me to shift to Mumbai. Without you there now, how will I? We will miss you a lot. Team-BHP and Indian motorsports now seems to be very much incomplete in your absence. If I had a prayer now, it would be to give all the courage to your family. May Almighty have enough mercy on them to go thru this testing times peacefully.

Huh, Why you? RT? Why you?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks