Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2011, 14:46   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Gas Connection for my new home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodpk View Post
Which area in Bangalore did this happen? Would you mind giving the name of the dealers?
I would like to know too. I do not have any permanent residence proof in my name. Only rental agreement. Electricity bill is in landlord's name, passport and DL has my Mumbai address .
Old 16th June 2011, 13:08   #32
BHPian

Quote:
i stay in Kalena Agrahara(near meenakshi temple on bannergatta road).
Indane: The dealer is in Hulimavu on Bannergatta road behind the ICICI Bank.
HP: the dealer is in Gottigere on Bannergatta Road(it the level velow ground but you can see the board and there is a hotel next to it)
@hrman
i dont think this will be a problem, even my electricity bill was in builders name and driving license has my home town address.

i'm really sorry got busy in work. will get the details at the earliest.

all you have to do is to go and speak to them in person.
Old 16th June 2011, 19:05   #33
BANNED

What is the current price of ELF Gas 12kg? I was quoted 790 last week, I left 800/- under the empty gas outside my door and bugger did not return/leave the 10 bucks under the cylinder.

When I called they said 840/- and that I owed them more, then I told them 790/- was the price quoted to me and they kept quiet and hung up.

--Ragul
Old 17th June 2011, 10:11   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragul View Post
What is the current price of ELF Gas 12kg? I was quoted 790 last week, I left 800/- under the empty gas outside my door and bugger did not return/leave the 10 bucks under the cylinder.

When I called they said 840/- and that I owed them more, then I told them 790/- was the price quoted to me and they kept quiet and hung up.
May be they charge extra for home delivery.

Jyothi Gas charges Rs 30 extra for home delivery.

Rohan
Old 19th June 2011, 20:50   #35
BHPian

I also took a gas connection from HP without a ration card. I gave my house registration docs as proof of residence. I also had to pay 7.5K; for this, I got 2 cylinders and a 2 burner stove. Before that, I was using Jyothi gas, the cylinders from HP cost nearly half the cost (~ Rs. 380). I had taken this from the JP Nagar office of HP (when coming from Jayadeva, take a right at J D Mara signal, it comes around 200m on the left).

A few months down the line, my service office was moved to the Gottigere office, which had opened recently (my house is between Gottigere and Kalena Agrahara on Bannerghatta Road). The service at the J P Nagar office was better, the staff at Gottigere is quite bad.
Old 23rd June 2011, 11:18   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrman View Post
I am using the Pigeon brand induction stove. It cost 3100 about a couple of years back. Came with a free Induction ready pressure cooker and a kadai. I think it costs 3400 now.
Update: I found this link on the web, where the induction stove is available at a lower rate. Do check it out. I have ordered it for my Mumbai home. Will update on how was the service after it gets delivered. I have been using this model in Bangalore for 2 years without any issues.

Pigeon Induction Cook Top RAPIDO PLUS . Buy Best Pigeon Induction Cook Top RAPIDO PLUS at Lowest Price Online
Old 22nd July 2011, 10:37   #37
BHPian

Guys, Need your guidance in BLR.

Submitted the RR number and details online in Feb 2011.

Now when I check the status at Govt. of KARNATAKA. Food and Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, it shows RR mismatch. It tells me that the LPG connection is suspended.

One thing to note is that the RR number is in my owners name, but still it is correct number.

Can anyone guide me the next steps on how to get the database updated.
lambuhere1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2011, 11:16   #38
BANNED

PATHETIC STATE SERIOUSLY!!!

What a bunch of losers. But hit a vehicle on the road and see the same cockroaches act like tigers. What a bunch of cheapskates.

Holding a bunch of honest citizens to ransom.

Really pathetic.
Old 22nd July 2011, 11:39   #39
BHPian

I had submitted the RR number which is correctly reflected in website. But it is still flagged as suspended. The addresses also match.

I suspect my last name, which is not reflected in LPG agency records (which has got removed when getting trasferred between agencies) maybe the reason. For the agency's mistake, I will have to run around.

I called my current agency today but I was told their records do not show as suspended and I would still get the supply. Even two of my relatives are suspended even after providing right documents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambuhere1 View Post

Now when I check the status at Govt. of KARNATAKA. Food and Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, it shows RR mismatch. It tells me that the LPG connection is suspended.

One thing to note is that the RR number is in my owners name, but still it is correct number.

Old 22nd July 2011, 13:11   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambuhere1 View Post

After seeing your post, I checked my details and to my surprise, it mentions that no documents have been submitted! I also tried to search for the acknowledgement number, but the search mentions that no details are available!

Need to find out how to proceed!
Old 22nd July 2011, 13:18   #41
Senior - BHPian

I too have the same fate. All documents uploaded in Feb 2011, and have a valid acknowledgment from them too. Now status say Suspended.

What is the next step? Upload again? Go somewhere to correct? Any ideas ?
Old 22nd July 2011, 13:25   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
I too have the same fate. All documents uploaded in Feb 2011, and have a valid acknowledgment from them too. Now status say Suspended.

I'll contact my relatives who are in this business and update back here!
mtnrajdeep is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2011, 14:31   #43
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
Upload again and/or speak to the concerned guy for that particular allocation. The or part is optional. I am paranoid about not being able to have cooked food. So I did both.

The person whom I spoke to bordered on being an unstable,mightily pathetic person. I have to give a try in a couple of days after my frayed nerves are a bit relaxed.
Spitfire is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2011, 14:44   #44
BHPian

My relatives are one of the distributors for Indane. I talked to them and was asked to upload the documents again. I did so and this time I checked the acknowledgement number. This time I get the message saying that the details have to be checked by the concerned officials.
The department has not instructed the distributors to stop the supply yet.
mtnrajdeep is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2011, 17:12   #45
Senior - BHPian

Uploaded again. Got a new Acknowledgement Number. On searching with the new Acknowledgement number it says the documents have to be checked by officials.

Tried my luck with the old Acknowledgement number - It says no details found. Hope the new one after a few months doesn't end up this way.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks