Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th October 2014, 08:50   #2476
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pareshraheja View Post
Guys, have a netgear wireless USB adapter to give which, is available once again. Also have the driver CD for XP. Not tried on Win 7. Lemme know if anyone needs it. Will prefer a pickup from home or a mutually convenient location. My location in Blr is Malleswaram
Hey Paresh,

Is it still available? If yes, can i have it please?
I stay in Rajajinagar, can pick it up.

Thanks,
Ramki
Old 21st October 2014, 19:09   #2477
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

In addition to the stuff I listed in an earlier post, I have the following that I'm giving away.

(1) A Memorex sealed blister pack of 10 mini CD-RWs

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_3671.jpg

(2) An Audio-Video composite cable

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_3673.jpg

(3) An audio 3.5 mm cable (I used this to convert audio cassettes to CDs]

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_3674.jpg

(4) Olympus digicam Li-ion battery charger and an original Olympus 740 mAh Li-ion battery. The camera itself with the spare battery was stolen from my flat.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_3675.jpg

(5) Original Star Wars Episode III Movie

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_3677.jpg

(6) Frontech 10/100 Ethernet PCI Card with drivers

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_3678.jpg

(7) An assortment of RAM modules, mostly SDRAM in denominations of 16,32,64 and 128. There is also a 128 MB DDR RAM module.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_3680.jpg

Let me know if anyone wants to pick this stuff up. I can speedpost some of the smaller items only on condition that my philately postage stamps, duly cancelled, are returned

Last edited by Kumar R : 21st October 2014 at 19:12.
Old 22nd October 2014, 22:59   #2478
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
I'm giving away my Cramster Raptor riding jacket if anyone is interested. It is a cordura jacket (textile) with armor for the shoulders, elbows and spine. Size is "L" which corresponds to 42 on a shirt size.

Below is a pic for reference. The jacket is around 4+ years old so will not look exactly like this in the flesh.

Attachment 1299044

Please note:

Apart from a wrist strap that is missing on the right sleeve and 2 zippers that need replacement on the inside breast pocket and outside pocket, the jacket is fine. No impact or abrasion injuries on the jacket. Velcro straps may need a new layer which any local shop can fix.

Pick up from my home in Uttarahalli only. Please PM or quote this post if interested.
Any updates on the Jacket, Aditya?
Old 29th October 2014, 09:23   #2479
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwin.terminat View Post
Any updates on the Jacket, Aditya?
Reserved for wanderernomad who will be picking it up this weekend.
Old 29th October 2014, 12:41   #2480
BHPian

I want to giveaway this PS/2 Intex Keyboard. It is hardly used and only one letter isn't working. Would prefer pick up from home or a convienient location. I live at Shivaji Park,Mumbai.
Here are the pics :-
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-photo-oct-29-12-24-15-pm.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-photo-oct-29-12-24-20-pm.jpg
Old 29th October 2014, 20:09   #2481
BHPian

I have a Galaxy grand I9082 battery to give away in Hyderabad. Used it for about 4 months. Would prefer if someone can collect it here.

Also have some Audio-Video composite cables. And a lot of Telephone cables.

A canon S2 IS camera. Ultrasonic motor is not working. Someone can use it for spare parts as rest of the camera is good. Well if someone want to order and do a DIY the lens motor can be procured form US.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Cam...-/310714606266
Old 29th October 2014, 20:57   #2482
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by indian21r View Post
A canon S2 IS camera. Ultrasonic motor is not working. Someone can use it for spare parts as rest of the camera is good. Well if someone want to order and do a DIY the lens motor can be procured form US.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Cam...-/310714606266
Canon S2 IS is reserved for now. Any change in the status I will update again.

Thanks
Rahul
Old 30th October 2014, 00:19   #2483
BHPian

I have a scarcely used, scratchless , dark tinted helmet visor, for AGV Pacific to give away. Will not fit any other helmet to my knowledge. It's a very dark tint, suitable only for day use and too dark for use at dusk or after.

Item available for pick up [in Pune] or can be brought to next tapri meet.
Old 1st November 2014, 19:10   #2484
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharian View Post
Giving away my automobile magazine collection dating from early mid 90's to last year.
Includes full collection of Overdrive from when they began till last year August.
Also includes issues of Auto India of few years. Altogether around 6 bundles of 15-20 mags.
Didn't feel like giving it to the paper guy and don't want to let it rot either.

Interested, please PM me.
Thanks a lot for the magazines, tharian. It was wonderful meeting you today for the pick up.
Old 2nd November 2014, 12:51   #2485
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumar R View Post

(7) An assortment of RAM modules, mostly SDRAM in denominations of 16,32,64 and 128. There is also a 128 MB DDR RAM module.

Attachment 1301422

Let me know if anyone wants to pick this stuff up. I can speedpost some of the smaller items only on condition that my philately postage stamps, duly cancelled, are returned
Hey, PMed you for the RAM modules.
Old 5th November 2014, 10:09   #2486
BHPian

Quote:
Canon S2 IS is reserved for now. Any change in the status I will update again.

Thanks
Rahul
Thank you so much Rahul for the Canon

regards
Rajeev
Old 6th November 2014, 12:24   #2487
BHPian

Update to my post dated 29th October, Galaxy Grand battery is also blocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajismine View Post
Thank you so much Rahul for the Canon

regards
Rajeev
You are welcome Rajeev. In fact I found the bills that I was mentioning to you. I can either whatsapp you or you can collect them in person.
Old 6th November 2014, 12:28   #2488
BHPian

Quote:
Update to my post dated 29th October, Galaxy Grand battery is also blocked.

You are welcome Rajeev. In fact I found the bills that I was mentioning to you. I can either whatsapp you or you can collect them in person.
Ha ha. Thanks a bunch but it may not be useful anymore. We got the USM changed but still dead - looks like the optical unit is gone - ordering a new one :-)
Old 12th November 2014, 08:32   #2489
BHPian

Hi Folks,

I have the Beetel Modem, 220BX ADSL2+ Modem with me lying around for the last one year. Let me know if somebody needs it.

Pick up only, in Bangalore. Location can be Whitefield (home) or Manipal Hospital (near my office)
Old 12th November 2014, 11:43   #2490
Senior - BHPian

Couple of things to give away:

Microsoft multimedia keyboard: Right side Start key is damaged (banged the keyboard really hard when I lost a race on ProStreet by milliseconds) and there's slight wear which is visible. And oh, the hand rest is history

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageuploadedbyteambhp1415772076.201667.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageuploadedbyteambhp1415772111.164209.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageuploadedbyteambhp1415772311.196276.jpg

before i posted this, i spent more than half a day opening and cleaning out the keys individually.

Pioneer SR-100 steering mounted IR remote: Two reasons why I'm giving this away:
1. My new HU has the IR port on the extreme left.
2. The strap that helps fix this to the steering wheel got cut (if you can get another similar strap, you can use this).

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageuploadedbyteambhp1415772589.228240.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageuploadedbyteambhp1415772606.528299.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageuploadedbyteambhp1415772629.813767.jpg

edit: the remote is already reserved for pareshraheja

I also have the fuel pump assembly from my car (Getz petrol). They said there's loose contact, but the thing still works (I got it replaced nevertheless).

One more thing available is the seat belt assembly of the front passenger seat (replaced yesterday). They said this cannot be fixed, but if anyone wanna use this for spare parts, it's all yours.

Last edited by IronH4WK : 12th November 2014 at 12:02.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks