Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th November 2018, 22:54   #3796
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

There was a bhpian who pinged me saying he wanted the shell helix ultra. If he could please pm me again, I deleted his pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hserus View Post
Free to a good home in Chennai

Around 1 to 1.5 litres of assorted engine oils, use them as a top up

1. Shell Helix Ultra 5w40 (a bit old, lying around from a previous car filled late last year but that stuff has lain underground for crores of years first)

2. Shell Rimula T4 API CI-4 mineral oil - filled this as a temporary oil change to get to the 30k mark from 25k which is when I will refill with Amsoil 5w40 CK4 synthetic .. the Rimula is good for higher displacement diesel engines such as Scorpio / Safari/ Hexa/ Pajero etc. Note - this one is lying around in an older 1 liter oil can as I didn’t want to keep a 7.5 litre bucket around in my apartment.

3. Some OEM halogen lights H1 / H4 / H7 etc - assorted, after fitting LED lights on my car.

4. Assorted old USB / Bluetooth keyboards, Ethernet and USB cables etc etc, the usual junk people pick up in 20+ years of using computers. In unknown condition but working fine when they were put into storage. As is where is.

5. Old backpacks, laptop shoulder bags etc in various conditions, mostly conference giveaways or arrived free with laptops etc, so don’t expect premium quality and they’re years old, but they aren’t torn and will work just fine.

Pick up from Indira Nagar, Adyar, Chennai by prior appointment.
Old 29th November 2018, 02:29   #3797
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

I have an extra copy of the Joseph Phillips PMP book (4th edition based on PMBOK 5) that I want to give away.
The book has few pencil/pen markings here and there.
Please PM if you are interested.
I am located in JP Nagar, Bangalore.

Regards,
A.
Old 29th November 2018, 08:34   #3798
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayankm View Post
I have an extra copy of the Joseph Phillips PMP book (4th edition based on PMBOK 5) that I want to give away.
A.
Ayan, you could cross-post this in the "Are you a PMP ?" thread.
Old 29th November 2018, 09:39   #3799
Distinguished - BHPian

I have a battery operated headlight , like the one used by miners underground on their head, for giveaway

It is similar to this -
http://https://www.aliexpress.com/it...2-1ab7bc44d53c

It is powered by 3xAA batteries and has zoom functionality with different brightness modes.

Pickup from Bangalore or can ship if willing to pay for the shipping cost.
Old 29th November 2018, 09:45   #3800
BHPian

Hi Sagar,

I would love it.... can you please ship it to Pune - I'll bear the costs of course.

Ketan
Old 29th November 2018, 13:14   #3801
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
I have a battery operated headlight , like the one used by miners underground on their head, for giveaway

It is similar to this -
http://https://www.aliexpress.com/it...2-1ab7bc44d53c

It is powered by 3xAA batteries and has zoom functionality with different brightness modes.

Pickup from Bangalore or can ship if willing to pay for the shipping cost.
Can I pick it up if the above member backs out. First in line after him!
Old 7th December 2018, 12:00   #3802
BHPian

I have these assorted Fast Track books issued with Digit magazine, between 2006 and 2011. Had kept them aside, mostly unread, to be enjoyed on a rainy day. However, I've now come to the inescapable conclusion, helped in no small measure by my wife, that such a day would never come. Therefore during a spring cleaning session a couple of days ago I thought of passing them on to any of you who may be interested in them. I also have some of the CDs that came with the magazines, also mostly unused.
Pickup from Sion West, Mumbai
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dgit-books.jpg  

Old 7th December 2018, 12:55   #3803
Senior - BHPian

I have a IRVM (D/N) Part Number: 84703M81A21-V12 for give away. It is for Wagon-R. It includes cabin light also. Almost new.

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-8470...1v12-36625594/

Pick-up from Gurgaon.
Old 7th December 2018, 14:21   #3804
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayankm View Post
The book has few pencil/pen markings here and there.
Please PM if you are interested.
I am located in JP Nagar, Bangalore.

Regards,
A.
I have an upcoming PMP certification - this will (or should ) be useful.

Possibility of shipping it to Chennai? I'll pay for the shipping cost. Please do let me know.

Thanks!
Old 7th December 2018, 14:32   #3805
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshgoel View Post
I have a IRVM (D/N) Part Number: 84703M81A21-V12 for give away. It is for Wagon-R. It includes cabin light also. Almost new.

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-8470...1v12-36625594/

Pick-up from Gurgaon.
Is it possible for you to ship it to Mumbai ? Not to mention, I would pay for the shipping.
Old 24th December 2018, 20:07   #3806
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordday View Post
I have two different set of items to give away.
  1. Set of music CDs and cassettes like Jethro Tull, Dylan, Travelling Wilburys, Carpenters, Ghulam Ali, Jagjit Singh etc.
  2. Set of two skating knee guards and one palm/hand guard.
Pickup is from Bangalore, near to BTM lake road

Hi,

I am interested in the set of English music cassettes and CDs. Are they still available ?

Last edited by jeevan007 : 24th December 2018 at 20:08.
Old 14th January 2019, 23:07   #3807
Senior - BHPian

Alright.

Who wants a free JBL Bass tube? 10 Inch Driver and in built amp.

Its old, its used, but its free and it works.

Its too big and bulky to ship, so its pickup only. From Kolkata.

PM me.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-41zzqd4szll.jpg  

Old 15th January 2019, 08:50   #3808
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
I have an Inspiron 1520 with most working parts except the motherboard which seems be out of order & constantly shorts. I'll retain the HDD, but can give away rest of the laptop. The screen was replaced just a less than year ago (from the time the laptop was decommissioned). Most pieces work well is what I think.

No shipping please. Can pick up from Adyar / Ramanujan IT City.
Is this still available? Need the battery for mine. Very difficult to find one.
Old 15th January 2019, 11:55   #3809

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhiJ View Post
Alright.

Who wants a free JBL Bass tube? 10 Inch Driver and in built amp.

Its old, its used, but its free and it works.

Its too big and bulky to ship, so its pickup only. From Kolkata.

PM me.
Would like to install this in my car.Please send your number/location via PM. Will arrange for pick up.
Old 15th January 2019, 17:52   #3810
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjaykk View Post
I have a car cover for Maruti 800 to give away.
Bought it quite a few years back, hardly used it. Its in good condition; needs a wash though.

Pickup from Ramamurthy Nagar or JP Nagar.

Attachment 1571849
Last try before I dispose it off. Any takers? Pickup from Seegehalli (Near KR Puram) or JP Nagar.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks