Team-BHP - The Hindi Movies Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Hindi Movies Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/55911-hindi-movies-thread-9.html)

Saw 99 twice already. Damn good movie. Its on the lines of lock stock and two smoking barrels. Crime comedy caper.

Casting was the high point. Each one suited the role to the T. The good part is that the comedy isn't forced unlike several movies (ex Singh is Kinggg:D). And very intelligently written with full research. Kudos to the team.

In this light I would like bring to the notice of another movie of the same team, FLAVORS. Its amount desi americans and their lives. It has won critical acclaim and one of the best romantic comedy movies I saw.

Strongly recommended - 4/5:thumbs up

Saw 'Ek Ruka Hua Faisla' last night. What a brilliant movie, no hero no villains infact no names for the characters.

Really awesome - 4.5/5

I believe it was a remake of an English movie "12 angry men", need to get hold of that one :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technocrat (Post 1321772)
Saw 'Ek Ruka Hua Faisla' last night. What a brilliant movie, no hero no villains infact no names for the characters.

Really awesome - 4.5/5

I believe it was a remake of an English movie "12 angry men", need to get hold of that one :)

12 Angry Men was one of the best movies I have seen till date ... The torrents are abundant in any popular torrent sites .. My rating for the english movie is 5/5.

The hindi movie is line to line copy of the English movie.

Just saw Manoj Kumar's CLERK this morning on Zee Classic. I am yet to recover from the madness. Its a laugh riot. The Ashok Kumar heart attack scene and he recovering by listening to a Dash Bhakti song is worth a million bucks. :D

Do not miss this . Its crazy. What hamming !!!

Yes, have seen bits and pieces. Awesome entertainment :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by normally_crazy (Post 1337257)
I would give this one - 1/5. Absolute crap !

Leave aside the cliches, and i dont see what was so horrible about it. I can watch movies like Outsourced a lot more times than some Hindi movie like Kisna. :D To me, that genre gets the 1/5 rating and below. Oh wait, i hate 'Teeth' as well, which earned my ire.

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 1337310)
Leave aside the cliches, and i dont see what was so horrible about it. I can watch movies like Outsourced a lot more times than some Hindi movie like Kisna. :D To me, that genre gets the 1/5 rating and below. Oh wait, i hate 'Teeth' as well, which earned my ire.

Kisna ?? Kisna ???????

Benny - I bow down to you. Respect.

If you watched Kisna - you are the God of Celluloid.

:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by normally_crazy (Post 1337343)

Or he could be a masochist. I saw 3 minutes of that movie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by normally_crazy (Post 1337343)
Kisna ?? Kisna ???????

Benny - I bow down to you. Respect.

:D

:uncontrol Tell me about it! It was a well-guarded secret till i revealed it here.
I was dragged into watching it at a theatre which i even had to pay for. :Frustrati

Isha doing her rope act i still equate with a monkey on steroids.

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 1337394)
at a theatre which i even had to pay for.

1. He paid money to watch Kisna
2. He saw it in a cinema.
3. He sat throught the whole movie.

NC, this is masochism at a new, unexplored level.

Sam, trying to rub it in, arent you?! :D
I thought a nomination for the Bravery Awards was due my way, but i hear the ushers at the theater asked for the same as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 1337404)
1. He paid money to watch Kisna
2. He saw it in a cinema.
3. He sat throught the whole movie.

NC, this is masochism at a new, unexplored level.

Yeah man !! It's amazing !

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 1337427)
Sam, trying to rub it in, arent you?! :D
I thought a nomination for the Bravery Awards was due my way, but i hear the ushers at the theater asked for the same as well.

Did you watch Tashan in the theatre as well ? Main prem ki Deewani hoon ?? Come on Ben - it's "Open all your movie secrets" time :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by normally_crazy (Post 1337592)
Did you watch Tashan in the theatre as well ? Main prem ki Deewani hoon ?? Come on Ben - it's "Open all your movie secrets" time :D

Luck has been rather kind to me with other movies, so have escaped the agony. Tashan i never even dared to watch, and the reviews only proved me right.

Looks like all the skeletons from your closet are tumbling out now, Gautam. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 1337854)
Luck has been rather kind to me with other movies, so have escaped the agony. Tashan i never even dared to watch, and the reviews only proved me right.

Looks like all the skeletons from your closet are tumbling out now, Gautam. :D

I agree movie was unbearable but, i totally loved the video and lyrics of the song " Dil Dance Mare Re". The costumes of all 3 of them is freaky and lyrics of that song will make sure you ROFLOA:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 1338140)
i totally loved the video and lyrics of the song " Dil Dance Mare Re". lyrics of that song will make sure you ROFLOA

You do me a favour then mobike and explain the lyrics to my better half, lol.

Especially the white white face, dilva beating fast bit.