Team-BHP - Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/59432-suggestions-team-bhp-team-bhpians-3.html)

Hi guys,
GTO, i personally like the site as it is, its readable and simple to navigate (take it from me ,am a user experience designer by profession)...i might not say too much on this forum but am always here, everyday ..so great work..ive already noticed that you've segrigated the information acording to relevance. thats great...i do agree with the person who mentioned about the large signatures though...could do without them.
thanks, and great to be a part of TB.
anoop

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ] I promised you your section in 48 hours....Its done and ready in less than 48 minutes.

man, you guys are super efficient, no wonder this site is going great guns. fantastic work. thanks guys.

Hi,

It might be a good idea to create a "Add post" link in every relevant page rather than have to get into a thread to add a new post ??

veipe
" I see when I believe"

Yes Anoops, Team-BHP will always have a very simple layout, with the focus being on the posts rather than silly graphics etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]

It might be a good idea to create a "Add post" link in every relevant page rather than have to get into a thread to add a new post ??

Veipe, I dont quite understand your suggestion. But if you have the "add a post" link on a page without a thread, how will you know where your post is directed?

GTO

i think he meant "add topic" there GTO. He meant that we cannot directly add a new topic while viewing a thread, we have to go back to the main page first and then add a new topic.

It would make things a lot simpler, but then you risk topics with wrong subjects coming up in the wrong group i guess.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]we cannot directly add a new topic while viewing a thread,

Sure you can, look on the top right of this page - Next to the "add reply", theres an "add topic"

GTO

Hi,

One suggestion is to have a Section for Accessories, add-ons etc.

For example a section where ppl can post threads relating to Audio equipment, Seat covers, mud guards / flaps, stuff like that.

Lots of us car owners are totally confused as to what seat covers to buy, what audio systems are 'good'.

Hey, when the stickers and T Shirts come out where can I get mine from ? maybe this could be stuck inside this new section too.

Meeli

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]One suggestion is to have a Section for Accessories, add-ons etc.

I guess al those threads will come in the Modifications section.

In response to the overwhelming posts and PM's requesting for smilies, here are the most popular worldwide...that have been added to Team-BHP.

Instead of the "quick reply" box at the bottom of every thread, you will have to click the "add reply" button which will take you to a dedicated reply page with all of these smilies at the left side.

Enjoy, and keep those suggestions coming.

GTO

[img]http://www.team-bhp.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/***.gif[/img]

Hehe just testing pal.

Thanx for the suggestions guys, its working well. Keep em coming and if u eureka ever strikes u, PM us asap and we'd get the changes as soon as ur enzo hits 200 mph.

Revv

Is it worth to have a board, for 'Maintenance'..... here we can talk about all the regular maintenance stuff and the issues with dealers.

We can also keep long term records for cars we people have. That will be as good as long term tests, auto magazines do.

Makes any sense?

Makes a load of sense. Long-term ownership experiences and issues with dealers can be posted under the new section - "Team-BHP reviews"

GTO

Oops.... I should have read that already!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Jaggu @ June 09 2004,17:33)].. though couldnt open the forum couple of times in the past..

Hey,

Heres a solution to that little problem till we move our data to the new servers.

Having Occasional Trouble Accessing TBHP ?, This should help you out...

cya
R

:Frustrati
:eek: ---
lol:
stupid:
:deadhorse
please:
clap:
:D --
:uncontrol
:thumbs up
:OT -- wrong
:) --
:Shockked: --
agree:
:Cheering:

^^ 15 main ones

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]
Hi,

One suggestion is to have a Section for Accessories, add-ons etc.

For example a section where ppl can post threads relating to Audio equipment, Seat covers, mud guards / flaps, stuff like that.

Lots of us car owners are totally confused as to what seat covers to buy, what audio systems are 'good'.

Hey, when the stickers and T Shirts come out where can I get mine from ? maybe this could be stuck inside this new section too.

Meeli

hey guyz,

meeli just hit the nail on the head. i always thought there was something missing in our forum. guyz , this board is very very important. coz there are tons of info in it.