Team-BHP - Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/59432-suggestions-team-bhp-team-bhpians-6.html)

How about bringing back sms/chat lingo please: ??
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...ow/1026701.cms

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...ow/1026701.cms

*Might* happen once you can post on TBHP via ur cellfone. lol: probably not.

cya
R

Quote:

T-Shirts, caps and keychains would be a great idea if it is inexpensive to make and sell
Quote:

Team-bhp should be more exciting and the sponsorship products (like stickers, caps, T-shirts) should be less expensive.!!
Quote:

T-Shirts, caps and keychains would be a great idea if it is inexpensive to make and sell
This will happen, and on the price front : Merchandise will be sold at cost. But keep in mind our commitment to quality which will not let really cheap stuff make it to the Team-BHP brand.

Quote:

GTO, can we have custom titles, PLEEEEEES????
You already have custom nicks, can you elaborate on the benefits of custom titles? We dont want this board to have a confusing look.

Quote:

we need to take team-bhp beyond it's members and upto a point where the powers that be (or at least the rto and traffic police) learn to recognise team-bhp as a sensible, intelligent and comprehensive motoring force. this will allow us to have our say in motoring decisions and road planning etc - ultimately an intelligent team of people/enthusiasts can guide these powers to do the right think and make motoring in india a pleasurable experience...
Most certainly! This power only comes with growth and recognition and we are on the right track so far.

Quote:

Why not TB start a TB Red Book for Used car pricing?
Not really happening right now because used car rates differ from regionally. Requires constant updation with changing market trends. Will keep it under consideration for long - term plans.

Quote:

How about bringing back sms/chat lingo
Not happening either. Now or in the future. Check out other Indian boards and see what a pain it is to go through posts. Team-BHPians ought to pride on the quality of postings and in being the only Indian board to make it to the 50,000 mark with meaningful and informative messages.

GTO

why not provide stickers to all members with their membership no. printed ??

easy identification for everybody on this site .... wat say ?

I'm not getting it N_C. How will this help in this site?

Apart from the fact it's impossible to print individual membership number on a sticker.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom

No please: then every post will look like your signature ... normal man wont understand it .... lol: And as GTO said, im completely with him about maintaining the quality and discipline.

P.S. Im not aiming at your signature but someone reads it wont understand what he is reading and thats the beauty of it. No offense.

i know someone already said this, but how about decals put up on a board, so that we can download them and put em on our rides? to start off with, can we have the team-bhp stickers put up? please:

tom, what DOES your signature mean? i can't get it.

viper

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r
i know someone already said this, but how about decals put up on a board, so that we can download them and put em on our rides? to start off with, can we have the team-bhp stickers put up? please:

tom, what DOES your signature mean? i can't get it.

viper

agree: some decals to post on our rides. ;)

I apologise for posting a query instead of making a suggestion, but I couldn't find the appropriate place for this. Anyways, here goes...

How do I change my PROFILE LOCATION?

I am back in Bangalore from Paris, but nowhere in my profile is there an option to switch my location.

Help me out, folks!

Thanks in advance,
- John

Quote:

How do I change my PROFILE LOCATION?
Can be changed only under special circumstances. Email the changes to webmaster@team-bhp.com and it shall be done.

GTO

What is the operating cost of this site??
I dont want to see any companies sposoring this site. Its will to some extent take away the autonomy... instead we could introduce some thing like "team-bhp patorns". I have seen tihs working nice else where...

Also in the technical section...
we could subdivide it based on the parts... then maybe further by the brand name.

Also can have one posting apear in more than one relevent forums. For example the tyre review could apear in review section and also under the techinical->tyre section.

Just a thought (Note: Mods can delete this if they dont feel it's relavant) We should have a thread which has pics of the best alloys spotted along with details such as - City spotted,size, price and where they are available(shop). This would be like a guide to members choosing alloys and finding the right place/price rather than getting cheated by the numerous dealers out there.
I know there are several pics of alloys all over the forum but it would be more helpfull for buyers to just click on thread and view all of them. Was hoping we could use this thread for that so please post in u r pics along with whatever details u have of them.

Good idea. This can be worked out but we need time. Collecting data base and putting it in proper form in 'Market Place' will take some time. Can you help out collating Mumbai's info?

But wouldn't this mean that you are gonna make profits for specific dealers and the rest remain idle??! People would rush in to purchase only at those dealers mentioned in the forum, and dealers who are not listed can run out of customers...

Gordon, this can be only used as a guide line. Don't think so much about it.
TBHP is not going to make any profit out of any dealer. Not only in this case, otherwise also.