Team-BHP - Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/59432-suggestions-team-bhp-team-bhpians-8.html)

Please don't let Team-BHP lose focus like the other bhp site which I stopped visiting just because of all the complications of advertisements and other graphical effects involved to enhance looks. Will like to see this as simple and straight as now with high quality on words and language than on colour...!

Current setup is PERFECT...!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mpower
As long as they learnt their lesson and mend their ways, lets forgive and forget.

i so agree with mpower and iceman .

@steeroid : what is the latest nick being used by the member ?

manson .

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO
In response to the overwhelming posts and PM's requesting for smilies, here are the most popular worldwide...that have been added to Team-BHP.

Instead of the "quick reply" box at the bottom of every thread, you will have to click the "add reply" button which will take you to a dedicated reply page with all of these smilies at the left side.

Enjoy, and keep those suggestions coming.

GTO

[/img]

I cudnt see a single smiley ... why is that GTO
Been having that problem since a long time now ... many a times i cant see smileys on posts ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO
Tom, exactly my thoughts. Team-BHP will eternally stay a simple and easy-to-follow design.

GTO

thats one main reason i can go on and on readin , too many colours and that fancy stuff hurts the eyes and one tends to waste a lot of time checking that fancy stuff out than reading the important matter.

i feel what we have here is something close to perfect leaving aside a couple of technical aspects which hav been already discussed and don't really make their way to my head anyways :p

manson .

Just a few suggestions which might help ...
1. We had a thread earlier about our real names .. Cant that feature be applied to the Member's List ... So that its easier to find someones real name in case of contacting them or meeting them ..
2. Alternative email id shud also appear in the member list just in case PM box is full.
3. I dont know if this feature is there.. But if someones PM box is full and we are trying to send a PM then will there be a notification that XYZ was trying to send a PM... Also when we write PM's to someone whose mailbox is full then this msg to get stored in a outbox..
4. Direct posting of photos and videos will help like suggested like others..
5. For any problems with site we need to send mail to webmaster via personal mails.. Instead of that there shud be a on-site/on forum email sending facility.

Cheers
EVO6

Quote:

For any problems with site we need to send mail to webmaster via personal mails.. Instead of that there shud be a on-site/on forum email sending facility.
I guess this facility is already there. When you scroll at the end of the page, you'll find "Contact Us". You can directly send a mail to the webmaster using this feature.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVO6
I cudnt see a single smiley ... why is that GTO
Been having that problem since a long time now ... many a times i cant see smileys on posts ...

Click the "Go Advanced" button below the reply box.
Regarding why smileys dont show up in posts, sounds like a problem at your end.

Quote:

2. Alternative email id shud also appear in the member list just in case PM box is full.

Its an option when you sign up (and maybe still changeable in your user control panel). You can choose to be able to recieve emails from members or not.

Quote:

3. I dont know if this feature is there.. But if someones PM box is full and we are trying to send a PM then will there be a notification that XYZ was trying to send a PM... Also when we write PM's to someone whose mailbox is full then this msg to get stored in a outbox..

Yes this feature is very much there! How dyu think i knew you were trying to send me a PM the other day! :p ....regarding the stored in outbox, just send it to yourself, and then you can fwd it later.

Quote:

4. Direct posting of photos and videos will help like suggested like others..
As we have aldready mentioned, bandwith costs will kill us.

cya
R

Hi all,
Was wondering about our bumper stickers.I guess they have been on the bumpers long enough.Mods why dont we launch another set?.I know that all of the mmbers wouldnt have bought the old one's,but then we need to get a new one please:

Guys,
the stickers are awesome but they don't stick.
After washing the car you will notice the sides start peeling off.
So like that is the only gripe i have and the reason we can't stick them on our cars.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamborghini
Guys,
the stickers are awesome but they don't stick.
After washing the car you will notice the sides start peeling off.
So like that is the only gripe i have and the reason we can't stick them on our cars.

All Mods and TeamBHP members

Looking at the above complaint ...
I am volunteering to manufacture the Stickers for Tbhp, since I am into manufacture of Decals for automobiles ... If there is any requirement I will supply them at a good price with the best quality material ...

Quote:

All Mods and TeamBHP members

Looking at the above complaint ...
I am volunteering to manufacture the Stickers for Tbhp, since I am into manufacture of Decals for automobiles ... If there is any requirement I will supply them at a good price with the best quality material ...

Stickers need clean surface to stick. However, EVO6 send me your cost through pm. Look at 200 of each design.

Just a suggestion. Why not the ones that stick from the inside??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon

Because since most of the rear glasses are tinted the stickers really wont be visible from the inside of the car

Dippy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon

That was considered, but this way they can also be used as bumper stickers.

Lambo, the surface has to really be clean and dry before u stick the sticker, and then rub it down really well. If done correctly it lasts very long.

cya
R

I find this forum very very good ... as it is now ... i cannot think of any major changes that this site needs ... but thats my opinion ..
i am confident that the changes , if any , will definitely be an major improvement ...
All the best