Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2005, 18:46   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aah78
you probably saw Louisa's ghost. i forget her full name and the legend but this is a pretty common occurence. she's the one Louisa's Point is named after. some love story gone bad during the days of the british empire. people claim to have seen her at various areas in Matheran.
she's known to lure people off cliffs, or maybe she's just trying to save them........

ad
whoa,

louisa is someone i've gotta meet in my afterlife...

a lot of thank you hugs are due
Old 4th August 2005, 18:53   #17
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy
maan which shop is open at 2 am in in a place like lonavala!!

manson - that was the spookiest thing i heard from u till date !!

well till we reached i didn't know crap about the fudge scenes , just thought it was going to be an aimless drive and back . But anyways we did manage to wake up the workers of A1 CHIKKI who were sleeping inside the shop at 6 a.m. to give us some fudge .

manson .
Old 4th August 2005, 19:25   #18
Team-BHP Support

just 2 lines to add....
1. who would trust someone who seems to do a lot of driving around at 3am?
2. next time you see a ghost just scream NAHEEE! (see post 14 on this thread http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/showth...2&page=1&pp=15)
Old 4th August 2005, 19:39   #19
Senior - BHPian

how many of you ghost seeing people were clean for the pst 24hrs before such experiences/hallucinations ? as in no alchohol ,no dop ,no sleep deprivation etc ?

human brain is very complex and reacts in a more complex way to diff situations ..(like wandering in a jungle ,driving near graveyards bla bla )
Old 4th August 2005, 21:18   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_lover
how many of you ghost seeing people were clean for the pst 24hrs before such experiences/hallucinations ? as in no alchohol ,no dop ,no sleep deprivation etc ?

human brain is very complex and reacts in a more complex way to diff situations ..(like wandering in a jungle ,driving near graveyards bla bla )
ah yes - of course, that point of view is always on the cards...and the debate will rage on - the factfinders always seek the logic and the science. but for those who've seen what they've seen - it's enough to make an athiest a believer

Old 4th August 2005, 21:33   #21
Senior - BHPian

Man a few things one this thread are really spooky. But the way how many of ya'll belive in ghosts, supernaturals and stuff??
Old 4th August 2005, 21:39   #22
BANNED

i do ...believe in supernatural stuff...don't want to say much about ghosts...but i love going to places that are scary...haunted...but just 1 more person should come along with me...dont want to die alone..hehehe
Old 4th August 2005, 23:02   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik247
Man a few things one this thread are really spooky. But the way how many of ya'll belive in ghosts, supernaturals and stuff??
I try give myself a rational explaination of an unusual incident .I also think that belief in such things makes a person weak.

I am rather rational about all this ,that said the kind of experiences i have had messed me up real bad for a time being. Not just me everyone in the house.Somethings need to be getting over with, i like to have it that way.
Old 4th August 2005, 23:58   #24
BHPian

Imagine if after a few days you get a thread here about a spooky incident. One dude who has a fast car with NOS is cruising and he suddenly approaches this twisted road and he slows down but to his shock the NOS arms itself and starts spraying and the throttle stuck wide open and when pressing the brakes the car just doesnt stop.. Haunted by the Sports Compact GHOST?

z
Old 5th August 2005, 00:36   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
I thought LSD was out of fashion in the 80s.
Good to hear people that still remember LSD....however, they have more potent stuff these days. All sorts of pills and intravenous stuff.

Besides, grass never went out of fashion - except in field hockey. One can safely say that its evergreen.

Last edited by Steeroid : 5th August 2005 at 00:38.
Old 5th August 2005, 00:50   #26

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surprise

One night, I felt as if someone entered the room, sat on me & pressing my neck to the core. I was trying different thing to pull that ghost or whatever it may be to the floor. I was shouting to the maximum, but my voice is not at all coming out. After struggling for 5-10 mins, I woke up with a jerk. I could realize that was a dream, but my whole body was soaked in sweat.
hey dude the same thing happened to a friend of mine .he used to stay in palace orchids in pune.the exact same thing happened to him too.next day ,he noticed that he had scratch marks on his back which looked as if somebody had scratched it with his/her hand.we believed him cos he called up his parents at 4am(wudnt have called if it wasnt real) ......just after the incident.he talked to the security guard of the apartments and he was shocked cos he said that he same thing happened to 2 more tenants who had stayed there before him.my friend got so spooked that he left the apartment and the landlord finally decided to give the apt.to a priest.the only difference was that my friend knew it wasnt a dream.

Last edited by hellspawn : 5th August 2005 at 00:52.
Old 5th August 2005, 00:55   #27
Distinguished - BHPian

I don't believe in ghosts and all but at times get scared of the dark when reading a murder mystery and hence stay awake till wee hours of the morning if i read one.
However one scary incident that happened to me was when i had just shifted to our house in Malabar Hill.
I didn't know that the hot water geysers were connected with my sisters and that if she on-ed hers, a light would shine in my bathroom.
So i was like almost asleep when all of a sudden, my sister decides to on the geyser and the light comes on in my bathroom.
At first i was like ****T... There's a robber in my toilet. I was **** scared and it did not help that this was my first night in the house.
But now i know that trying to climb into one of the flats in the building is close to impossible.
Old 5th August 2005, 18:57   #28
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
I thought LSD was out of fashion in the 80s.
LSD? you mean Limited Slip Differential? or Low Sulphur Deisel? i dont get it lol

"Dadudeonfire"....maybe everytime you get scared you just go numb in the head? or maybe even other times as well....

cya
R
Old 5th August 2005, 21:03   #29
BANNED

no man...i get scared manya times...but head has gone numb only after these three things happened...dude jesus lookalike i saw..nothing happenedtome...gone tomany scary places in mumbai..nothing happened...spoke about chaks..so many chaks come irritate..but that particular one when comes..dont know what happens...has happened twice...
Old 6th August 2005, 02:36   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by z klasse
Imagine if after a few days you get a thread here about a spooky incident. One dude who has a fast car with NOS is cruising and he suddenly approaches this twisted road and he slows down but to his shock the NOS arms itself and starts spraying and the throttle stuck wide open and when pressing the brakes the car just doesnt stop.. Haunted by the Sports Compact GHOST?

z
hahahaha..haunted by the ghost of Senna !

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks