Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th June 2010, 15:25   #211
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
I saw an OHC V-Tec with some minor modification met with an accident yesterday on the same expressway. What got my attention was a big team bhp sticker on the side panel on yesterday.
Sorry no pic as I forgot that my mobile phone also has a camera.

I feel that Team BHP Stickers also carry a big responsibility and if we are carrying an identity of Team-BHP, we must follow the traffic rules and set examples to other on the road.
I hope this doesnt mean that you or other guys assume that this accident only happened because of the fault of the tbhp driver. I completely agree that we have a responsibility but we should always know that accidents can happen to anyone.

Also, if we see an accident involving a tbhp member we should make even more of an effort to check if they need help (not that we should not in other cases)

Last edited by sammyboy : 8th June 2010 at 15:27.
Old 8th June 2010, 16:12   #212
BHPian

Quote:

Also, if we see an accident involving a tbhp member we should make even more of an effort to check if they need help (not that we should not in other cases)
I totally agree in case we see any team bhp member/car having team bhp sticker who is in trouble - on a prime fascia- we should come out to help them that is why we all are here.

Thanks & Regards
Anupam00
Old 11th June 2010, 16:25   #213
Senior - BHPian

The worst part of the express way is just about when you are nearing the 'Welcome to greater noida ' sign board you are distracted by the size of the bill board which is in green and you tend to look up .

Well in bad part is when you look down , the road suddenly curves in. If someone who is inexperienced in driving . Its a bad bad zone. I saw many a times people swerving suddenly to the left to avoid hitting the central dividers.

Roads has to be made more scientific from Lighting to curving of road + making drivers license more of a test than a formality or else this is going to continue .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks