Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th February 2006, 20:17   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLK
everywhere....
from what I've seen its not always deliberate... but most people just fail to realise the value of other's property. Education doesn't help this syndrome in Indian people!

this is not only in india ..My irish boss used to say that his dad's 1977 porsche always had some black paint sprayed on it whenever he used to take it to the club ...so he stopped taking it out on weekends
Old 7th February 2006, 20:17   #32
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Well this has happened with my indica too .. These bloody nut cases just cant keep their hands off a good and well kept car .. May such nuts rot in hell .. Hey steeroid , sorry to hear that ur dicor was hurt in the process of satisfying some useless prats 1 minute of brain shortcircuitry ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya
one of the guys i know always carries a huge wheel spanner or a baseball bat to thrash the **** outta ppl if they mess with his car....
wait until u hear about v1p3r .. He carries a jack under the front passengers seat all the time .. Anyone who messes with his car gets it hard where it matters ...
Old 7th February 2006, 20:29   #33
Senior - BHPian

A friend's Honda Unicorn mirror was actually flicked from the basement parking of his office.

You'll find such people everywhere...especially small kids.
Old 7th February 2006, 20:34   #34
Team-BHP Support

Deep scratch on left rear body...with some sharp F******G object...outside an eating joint. Mark was not there when we went for dinner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
Whats the point? I never get to see these perverts in action, else my lawyer would have some serious work on his hands.
Only if I can see them...not waiting for any lawyer..
Old 7th February 2006, 21:16   #35
Senior - BHPian

What Steeroid has puts my jack to shame.

Yeah man, these people deserve to be bloody shot. In the knees. Santro and Baleno, both dark blue, both with little bloody autographs in Kannada. Aargh.
Old 7th February 2006, 21:27   #36
Senior - BHPian

It is ingrained into some people to be anti social. They continue with their vulgar habbits untill they are caught and given a sound thrashing.
Old 7th February 2006, 21:27   #37
SLK
Senior - BHPian

ahh... did I mention... I have the three letters $€Χ in BIG.. engraved on my red WagonR's bonnet. Also a few numbers at the rear.
Old 7th February 2006, 21:30   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r

Yeah man, these people deserve to be bloody shot. In the knees. Santro and Baleno, both dark blue, both with little bloody autographs in Kannada. Aargh.
What is it ? I have a metal baseball bat in the car which is very usefull when needed. Is Steeroid carrying a RPG 7 ?
Old 7th February 2006, 21:39   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
hey steeroid... care to enlighten us as to what you have? sorry would like to know about the contraption under your hood that deters potential rats...
Old 7th February 2006, 21:46   #40
BHPian

Steeroid,
I have some perverts initials on my accents boot!!!!
Old 7th February 2006, 22:35   #41
BHPian

ok - our corsa ( older one ) has all 4 windows scratched with some wire mesh or something. And the same car has 2 big signatures in kannada on the bonnet - luckily not very deep.

i have seen a shining white honda accord ( new model ) sprayed with letters F@#$ on the front left fender + bonnet -- take that !!!
Old 7th February 2006, 22:54   #42
Senior - BHPian

Our 800 has 2 distinct whorls drawn on the bonnet with a sharp object. Since the colour is Neptune Blue, it is very visible, esp in the sun. The silver Indigo had a sharp straight line (as if drawn using a ruler) on the front passenger door. This was done sometime in the afternoon (ie, daylight) on JM road. Had it removed during its first service.

@Steer : Tips needed on what to keep under the front seat .

Last edited by sajo : 7th February 2006 at 22:56.
Old 7th February 2006, 23:03   #43
Senior - BHPian

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Post Deleted. Abusive language – whether used directly or indirectly - is STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. A decent communication protocol must be adhered to. Foul language and use of abusive words/photographs in posts/avatars/signatures/topics is STRICTLY prohibited.

We advice you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further to prevent your account from being permanently disabled on this board.
Old 7th February 2006, 23:05   #44
BHPian

my sister in laws previous car has all the english alphabets and counting numbers from 1 to 10 on the side
and the current cty dx, has a 'x loves y' on the bonnet with a nice heart shape
Old 7th February 2006, 23:47   #45
Team-BHP Support

vandalism the world over....

Quote:
Do you guys come across such idiots in your respective cities as well?
you bet!

in Bombay, our maruti 800's were constantly subject to torture ever since the late 80's - wiper blades bent, weather strips stolen, door mouldings ripped off, side-view mirrors knocked off, you name it. i guess everyone who has owned a Maruti 800 has gone through similar torture at some point.

later on, our Zen was to experience similar methods, though now scratching sides with metallic objects had also become popular with the vandals.

missed the days of the Ambassador and the Fiat when people were more civilized, Indian cities were so much better then during the late 70's early 80's.

a friend has even had some industrial glue sprayed all over his car's hood and windscreen while the car was parked in his building compound.

when i shifted to New York, a few years ago, i thought things would be different in a "developed" country - turns out the people here are still pretty "under-developed".
i've had my LR3's side-mirror ripped-off & a tire slashed - the car isn't even a year old yet.
BMW has had it's headlamp washers ripped-off - people have even walked over it at night - generally drunks going home from clubs on weekends with nothing better to do.
Merc's paint has been scratched.
its terrible!!

ofcourse, all this depends on where the cars were parked at the time!

a while ago there was a team of vandals/burglars who would take alloy wheels off and sell them elsewhere - thankfully they were idiots and operated in a particular area only - so that led to their downfall.

Quote:
Whats the point? I never get to see these perverts in action, else my lawyer would have some serious work on his hands.
thats true! well, you might catch a casual fellow walking happily scratching cars with a coin/key but some of the other stuff, they generally take care of when they're sure no one is watching.

i'm thinking of getting in touch with Q to get some security gadges installed like the BMW 750iL in Tommorrow Never Dies.

Last edited by aah78 : 7th February 2006 at 23:58.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks