Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2006, 15:41   #136
BHPian

Quote:
wots he gonna do with them??? stuff em up his nose??
Maybe he also lost three valve caps and replced them with the ones from your car!
Old 25th April 2006, 15:46   #137
BHPian

This happend within the FIRST week of me buying my car... It was a dream come true to have bought your own; I was feeling on top of the world... I am sure all you guys know that beautiful feeling!!!!

Anyways had parked my car in my office parking lot; I finish my shift and come downstairs to see that some mad a** had skratched on my rear left door. A really deep one too... Must have used his key or something like that. I really wonder what joy these sadist people get out of such ridiculous behavior. LOOOOOSSSSEEEEERSSSS
Old 25th April 2006, 18:08   #138
BHPian

if it makes any 1 feel better we can form a club and go around beating people who touch cars while walking by ..alas gone are the days when my paint was flawless
Old 25th April 2006, 18:48   #139
Senior - BHPian

Well my VTEC got scratched on the first day itself I took delivery and went to the temple and parked it right at the enterance and went in to call the priest. Guess what came out and the car had full length stripes on the bonnet, left front & rear doors, on the first bloody day.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Abusive language – whether used directly or indirectly - is STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. A decent communication protocol must be adhered to. Foul language and use of abusive words/photographs in posts/avatars/signatures/topics is STRICTLY prohibited.

We advice you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further to prevent your account from being permanently disabled on this board.

Last edited by Samurai : 26th April 2006 at 07:47.
Old 25th April 2006, 23:06   #140
Senior - BHPian

Just got a 3 inch gash on the top of my boot. Aaaarghh... Anush, let's go find ourselves a Matador driver!!!
Old 26th April 2006, 05:37   #141
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
Just got a 3 inch gash on the top of my boot. Aaaarghh... Anush, let's go find ourselves a Matador driver!!!
Do I hear AC/DC playing "He's got the jack" in the Blue Baleno?
Old 26th April 2006, 08:05   #142
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
Do I hear AC/DC playing "He's got the jack" in the Blue Baleno?
He's got the jack very much under the passengers seat alright ..

Happened to notice that some nut has taken a stone and scraped a deep scratch about 6 inches long on the rear right door of my car .. Wish i could lay my hands on him ..

note from mod

Encouragement of violence / damage is not encouraged on this forum. Please read the board rules etc before posting further

Last edited by Samurai : 26th April 2006 at 08:16.
Old 26th April 2006, 08:19   #143
Team-BHP Support

I think we all understand how angry it makes us to see our cars vandalised. But please spare the forum from the graphic descriptions of the revenge you have planned. - Mod Team
Old 26th April 2006, 17:24   #144
BHPian

went to the workshop today for the 3rd servicing. the works manager told me that he would try and see if he could do some touch-up or something...

OT: umm, samurai, didn't know u've become a mod. congrats
Old 2nd May 2006, 17:54   #145
BHPian

i am glad to join the bandwagon.... my new scorpio has undergone a cosmetic surgery....a couple of lines running from the front door to the rear door on the right hand side... there is signature too underneath those lines, but am unable to decipher it...
Old 2nd May 2006, 21:14   #146
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosikrishna
i am glad to join the bandwagon.... my new scorpio has undergone a cosmetic surgery....a couple of lines running from the front door to the rear door on the right hand side... there is signature too underneath those lines, but am unable to decipher it...
Is your Scopio Black ?
Old 2nd May 2006, 21:40   #147

these things are very depressing for the owner.....they love their car and some ******* does such kinda things........i have seen many logos of mercs delibrately broken
Old 3rd May 2006, 09:50   #148
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunroy
Is your Scopio Black ?
yes it is ..........................
Old 13th May 2006, 22:25   #149
BHPian

the things i'd do ...........!

the things i'd do to the people who vandalise other people's cars !!!!!!!!!!! 'fraid i cant put even one down here or id be banned

edmund's car (that magnificiently beautiful love of my life) was scratched all down the left passenger door with what appeared to be a sharp stone or something and that too right outside the garage in bright daylight !!!
i was fuming at the garage owner (inwardly of course) for his carelessness , but then i realised that the poor guy cant stand guard on the car all day

i fail to see the pleasure people get in destroying some one else's peace of mind and happiness , specially if its some one you dont even know !!!
Old 14th May 2006, 18:19   #150
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosikrishna
yes it is ..........................
I guessed it was...... These ******** love spoiling a Black of dark coloured cars. I wish there was some way of nabbing these worms.

So long.....

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks