Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th December 2009, 11:37   #121
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_mechengg View Post
now i am firm , i will fight against icici till eternity. i also have links to so many consumer complaints against ICICI. will document everything and present to the court that ICICI is well known for its bullshit antics and harrassment with the customers
Quote:
i consulted a lawyer. he said that do no give anything in writing as such. its not your duty. the surveyor interrogated the driver, he had the fir with him he wrote what he wanted.

he said even if the police have written that driver took 800rs its not valid. if the driver tells police that he was smuggling drugs in the car that doesnt mean the owner is a smuggler.

he said is they reject the claim on basis of FIR we can stand a case against them.
I am happy for you now and satisfied also as you have taken the legal help which was must for you.

Lawyer has given you the perfect advice.
Old 14th December 2009, 11:45   #122
Senior - BHPian

Statements given before the Police are not valid in court, So you fight it out.
Old 14th December 2009, 12:34   #123
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Yes you are right on this one as far as my limited knowledge goes. I have seen this in lot of Hindi movies.
Old 14th December 2009, 12:39   #124
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
thanks this has made may day
Old 14th December 2009, 12:58   #125
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
thanks this has made may day
Hey Amit this thread is going towards other direction let us comeback to your claim.

1. The document's which you submitted was proper?
2. Did you received anything in writing from them?
3. Did you had chat with anyone in Icici?
Old 14th December 2009, 13:03   #126
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjvora_2000 View Post
Hey Amit this thread is going towards other direction let us comeback to your claim.

1. The document's which you submitted was proper?
2. Did you received anything in writing from them?
3. Did you had chat with anyone in Icici?
the documents which i had submitted earlier are perfect. the surveyor dint mention anywhere that its used for commercial or any monetary benefits. the 3rd party surveyor spoke with me today. he was kind of helpful. he was saying that the guy at ICICI is trying to earn credit by rejecting my case. he said even he will stand by me in court if my case gets rejected.
the icici person is trying to trick me to give in writing that driver took 800rs.

now i will handover the final investigation report and then will wait for letter from icici.
Old 14th December 2009, 13:08   #127
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
now i will handover the final investigation report and then will wait for letter from icici.
May be Right approach I think.
Old 14th December 2009, 16:10   #128
BHPian

Quote:
the documents which i had submitted earlier are perfect. the surveyor dint mention anywhere that its used for commercial or any monetary benefits. the 3rd party surveyor spoke with me today. he was kind of helpful. he was saying that the guy at ICICI is trying to earn credit by rejecting my case. he said even he will stand by me in court if my case gets rejected.
the icici person is trying to trick me to give in writing that driver took 800rs.

What do you mean by he (icici employee) is trying to "earn credit" is this legally possible ?

Can the employee of ICICI Lombard actually do this ? Subvent the facts of the case for financial gain to the company ?
Question here is - is this legal or no ?

Cheers
M
Old 14th December 2009, 16:23   #129
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjgm View Post
What do you mean by he (icici employee) is trying to "earn credit" is this legally possible ?

Can the employee of ICICI Lombard actually do this ? Subvent the facts of the case for financial gain to the company ?
Question here is - is this legal or no ?

Cheers
M
Incentive is based on how many claim's rejected in a year, One time incentive is paid to the employees. Ofcourse this is not legal and not shown this way on paper this is called as "Performance Bonus" to that employee. - I know this because I work with them day in day out yaar !!!
Old 14th December 2009, 16:59   #130
BANNED

This is pretty serious info; and I think solves plenty of mysteries about why inrodanitely high number of ICICI-* insurance claims are rejected.

OT, but on a related note, BIL & sister, both HNIs and NRIs had sought six figure insurance covers on their life. Nine months back, they were here on a 10 day visit, and spent 3 days trying in vain to fix up a medical check up. They finally did it outside in India.

Finally, last week, they got a refund of the premium, claiming they are rejected; but no reasons were given. I had told them that "all that happens is for good", do not worry.
Old 14th December 2009, 17:15   #131
Senior - BHPian

@amit, I would suggest taking a lawyer & meeting up with the man in charge of the claims department. Just make him known (in front of your lawyer) that he cannot try to extract any statement from you now & also inform him that whatever the driver told the police whether it is recorded in the form of a statement will not hold water in a court of law. And be assertive when you say this. This alone will get him thinking about rejecting your claim.
Old 14th December 2009, 18:49   #132
Senior - BHPian

^^^

I would not advice that. Don't fix something it its not broke yet.

Let ICICI deny the claim (unlikely) and they will have to state the reason.
Old 15th December 2009, 09:13   #133
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetfreakBombay View Post
^^^

I would not advice that. Don't fix something it its not broke yet.

Let ICICI deny the claim (unlikely) and they will have to state the reason.
Sirji Unlikely or most likely?
Understand one thing if they want to reject your claim they will reject your claim. As if you are in problem, that is not there problem it's your problem.

But at the same time I also think that taking a lawyer along with you and doing meeting with the claim's department people is might not be very helpful.

As they are least bothered even if you sue them in court of law as they say it "it's our legal department's problem and not our problem." This is a careless statement I know that but I have heard that statement from many of the claim's departments people. Let me tell you I am not discouraging you but I am just telling you one of the possibility of the meeting them.
Old 15th December 2009, 16:05   #134
Senior - BHPian

One basic question which I did not ask you till date from where you bought your insurance policy from?
Old 15th December 2009, 19:23   #135
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjvora_2000 View Post
One basic question which I did not ask you till date from where you bought your insurance policy from?
showroom itself. it was given at the time of purchase.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks