Team-BHP - Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/108860-top-gear-christmas-special-shooting-india-teaser-video-pg-16-a-16.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by samyakmodi (Post 2553540)
no matter what you people say - my heart aches looking at these beauties.

it's like scarring someone with a consolation of being able to have plastic surgeons to bring them back.

when i said panda or uno - i meant cars which aren't that beautiful as the above destroyed cars. my heart used to ache even looking at any scratch on my uno - but then given a choice to ruin punto or i20 - i would give up the i20 with a very heavy heart.

i agree that whatever they are doing is for making their show stand out - but then can't help it if it hurts me looking at what they have done to those beauties.

HOLD UP!! This thread is the LAST place on T-BHP where you would want to rebuke anything about what Top Gear does. Trust me lol:

Let's not go down that path ok ? I say this as someone who is hoping that, since it is past midnight, we can let the sleeping lie, and maybe certain members of T-BHP will be without power or internet access for the next few days, by which time your post will have receded into the far back pages of this thread.

In any event (backing away slowly), I totally agree with you :thumbs up .

A pic of Jezza from someone who attended Raid De Himalaya.

From Turbos and Pistons Fb page.

Okay, so anyone knows where the the team is right now? I thought they will stay for Diwali and then F1. :D

Think they have left already.

Quote:

Originally Posted by samyakmodi (Post 2550395)
are these people nuts to ruin those gorgeous cars?!?!?

I thin....k this will give you a heart attack:D.

Jeremy and a Evo VII vs the army part 1 (series 13, episode 4) - BBC Top Gear

Pramod

Quote:

Originally Posted by pramodkumar (Post 2557745)
I thin....k this will give you a heart attack:D.

Jeremy and a Evo VII vs the army part 1 (series 13, episode 4) - BBC Top Gear

Pramod

I beleive the car was a seized car due to criminal activity and was due to be destroyed

Quote:

Originally Posted by pramodkumar (Post 2557745)
I thin....k this will give you a heart attack
Pramod

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat (Post 2557891)
I beleive the car was a seized car due to criminal activity and was due to be destroyed

True that!

The Evo belonged to some drug dealer and was confiscated by the court and ordered to be destroyed. So we cant blame TG. It would have been destroyed anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2557964)
True that!

The Evo belonged to some drug dealer and was confiscated by the court and ordered to be destroyed. So we cant blame TG. It would have been destroyed anyway.

True indeed, but why kill the poor bloke's car for the crimes he did, but clarkson has given it a true heroic end than let it go into a crusher. and who the hell is blaming TG :D, i just wanted to give the dude a heart attack.

Pramod

"honey Badgers, go away"!!! :D Anyone remember that?

Its official now. The Christmas Special will be on 28th December in UK. Here's more news

Transmission – BBC Top Gear Andy Wilman introduces our India Christmas special: BBC2, 8pm, December 28 «

Here' it is. 28th Dec at 8PM UK.
Source - Final Gear

so, he's back in the homeland, and making waves:

I read this line in TOI:
"BBC host says strikers should be shot,stirs row"
And I knew this would be JC!!!:D
Union upset after TV host says strikers should be shot | CTV News

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandomUsername (Post 2553929)
It's not like they have completely destroyed the cars by throwing them off a cliff or something! I know these cars are classics now but they are not really very rare/exotic/hard to replace, Jeremy's Jag looks like a 1980's model? Heres a similar car for sale for just about £4000 Jaguar XJS V12 HE Coupe For Sale, classic cars for sale uk (Car: advert number 134081) | Classic Cars For Sale, Which is about 320000 INR. So less then the price of most new small hatchbacks. These cars aren't really extremely valuable in the UK.
This episode is going to be epic. I can't think of a better way to enjoy three British classic cars then a epic cross country road trip.

You stand corrected there mate!

Hell hath no fury like Top Gear against the poor Morris Marina

Name:  i204654.jpg
Views: 2849
Size:  30.9 KB

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-morris_marina.jpg

Jeremy ends in trouble (again) with his comments.. Hope he holds on to his job.

"Union calls on BBC to fire Jeremy Clarkson"

Union calls on BBC to fire Jeremy Clarkson

Back to the topic and here is a small preview.

Top Gear Christmas Special 2011 from India. :)

Jeremy Clarkson reviews the Top Gear Christmas Special 2011 and his new DVD - YouTube

cant wait for it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=juFm6tLaVsg
source- worldcarfans