Team-BHP - Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/108860-top-gear-christmas-special-shooting-india-teaser-video-pg-16-a-10.html)

i can see the nano in the video..are they driving it????

Quote:

Originally Posted by tushky (Post 2533760)
i can see the nano in the video..are they driving it????

Must be the back-up car like, the Marina and Beetle on previous road-trips. :D

@ Sir Alec

Thanks for sharing the pics. Good to see that after moving out of Mumbai, these guys are still in reach. Any news on when they are leaving for Delhi? Would be helpful... :)

You all are so lucky! I'm sitting here in Dhaka, Bangladesh wishing I was in India and got this opportunity. There are no famous people around that I would rather meet more than these three! I wish there was some way of convincing them to come here. Hell, they could live in my house and use my Prado as a camera car hahaha :P .

too much spoilers!!! how do i know if they are coming down south without reading this thread?? is it confirmed that they are not coming here? if so i am out of this thread till air date.

Richards facebook fanpage's update says:
'Everyone who's been here says it, and now I am; India is incredible. Wonderful, challenging, beautiful and difficult. My first time here and definitely not my last. Am dazzled. RH"

From the Cannonball Club Facebook page:

'CANNONBALL CLUB Invited by Automobile Journalism giants - Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May for dinner tomorrow.'

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPS (Post 2534527)

'CANNONBALL CLUB Invited by Automobile Journalism giants - Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May for dinner tomorrow.'

This should be epic! Now the World would get to see on Top Gear which beasts we have in India!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Y@SH (Post 2534473)
Richards facebook fanpage's update says:
'Everyone who's been here says it, and now I am; India is incredible. Wonderful, challenging, beautiful and difficult. My first time here and definitely not my last. Am dazzled. RH"

That is a very heart warming message from Hamster, I am glad they are enjoying the stay :)
Quote:

Lucky folks! Wish they feature the rides too in the film, best opportunity to portray the "changed face" of India. Wish they take the SV for a spin too ;)

Wonder if the gang are still in Jaipur?

Here are some more photos from Mumbai.

Source: BBC Top Gear shooting in India. Clarkson & Co. caught on Mumbai streets « The Dippy Car FilesTop Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-img_07391.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-img_07331.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-img_07301.jpg

Name:  img_07341.jpg
Views: 4440
Size:  114.9 KB

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-img_07321.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-img_07311.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-img_07271.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-img_07211.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-img_07201.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-img_07111.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-img_07121.jpg

Nice pics from Dippy's blog. And yes, he's going to be seen in the episode as well. He was behind Jeremy all the way from Bandra to Churchgate :)

Quote:

This should be in Delhi! Just confirm this for me...Pleaaaase, anyone!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shivank (Post 2534784)
This should be in Delhi! Just confirm this for me...Pleaaaase, anyone!

EDIT: Oops, I had to remove the info cos I've just been told to keep hush about it. Sowwie!

Not sure if someone else also provided this info (couldn't go through all 10 pages) but here is the Top Gear Page from wiki:

List of Top Gear episodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are in India for Christmas Special. Now wait for christmas!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2534786)
EDIT: Oops, sorry, I had to remove the info cos I've just been told to keep hush about it. Sowwie!

EDIT: Fine. I am okay with it. :D

Request to all Delhi Team-bhp members, Kindly post/message/call if you spot the trio shooting anywhere.