Team-BHP - Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/108860-top-gear-christmas-special-shooting-india-teaser-video-pg-16-a-9.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by D33-PAC (Post 2532644)
I think Demi-god status is reserved for Gandhi and Mother Teresa, and others like them. But that's just my opinion. And we all have opinions. If those three are your Demi-gods, cool.

Yeah well they're dead stupid:

Seriously though- I have seen people making absolute asses of themselves over cricketers, film stars and all kinds of people, some of whom don't even deserve celebrity status (IMHO :D) So what's wrong in a little fanboyism around the boys at Top Gear who have given us so many hours of entertainment?!!

I would happily chase Clarkson around for a fanpic, if I got the chance !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2530042)

These are all from my Twitter! http://twitpic.com/photos/aalaap

Can the Team-BHP watermark be removed from these pictures, please?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2530094)
I didn't click the pic, the one who did tells its Mahim.

Here is one more :)

*I* clicked this pic! That's me! Here is the entire set of pictures posted on my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1459696&type=1

:clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by quickdraw (Post 2530471)
A video from today shoot. (This can kind of be spoiler-ish since they are shooting)

Richard Hammond shooting Top Gear in Mahim! - YouTube

That's my video too! :-)

:Cheering:

To those who met THE Trio, guys, no word is going to describe how jealous I feel about you. After all, they are to petrolheads what SRK or Rajinikanth or Sachin Tendulkar is to the "normal people", and to be so close and yet so far away from meeting them, gosh, that is despair unplugged. Sigh, wish they'd come down south as well. Any word on their current whereabouts??

Quote:

Originally Posted by deky (Post 2530928)
Any idea whats their plan in Jaipur??? Drive up to one of the forts maybe ???

Deky, any updates from Jaipur?

Cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by anekho (Post 2533161)
Deky, any updates from Jaipur?

Cheers!

I have been trying to see where they have been booked (hotel), but no luck so far. Not their in any of the big hotels.

The idea was to catch them at the hotel and then try to chase them around or else it gets difficult to find out where they are shooting.

Basically no update as yet, you never know, they may have driven to the Pushkar!!!!

Wouldn't they wait before driving off? The cars will take some time get shipped there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by deky (Post 2533167)
I have been trying to see where they have been booked (hotel), but no luck so far. Not their in any of the big hotels.

The idea was to catch them at the hotel and then try to chase them around or else it gets difficult to find out where they are shooting.

Basically no update as yet, you never know, they may have driven to the Pushkar!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by aalaap (Post 2533072)
These are all from my Twitter!

Can the Team-BHP watermark be removed from these pictures, please?

*I* clicked this pic! That's me! Here is the entire set of pictures posted on my Facebook:

All the pics I posted were from Exotics and Imports in Kerala fb page, someone posted it there. Hence I too reposted it and gave credits to that person in the first post and when he let me know that its your pics, I gave credit to you in the second post :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by D33-PAC (Post 2532597)
Can someone here please explain to me what all the fanaticism and zeal is about?

I'm not trying to offend anyone ,I watch their show and I like it for the quality, and I can't wait till the special is done, but why are they getting treated like Demi-gods? I mean, they're just writers.

the trio for car lovers have been fun and their characters somehow blends like magic to create a perfect show.

oh! they won an emmy i think the category was - the best non scripted entertainment show not shot in the united states. the emmy is in their production office, ( the trailer) next to a waste bin or something nondescript.

and all of us would love to do what they do for a living. hence fanaticism

Quote:

Originally Posted by puneet_b (Post 2532801)
Thank you so much for posting these. I posted some of the images here on my fb prof and some people seemed to really like it. As for the guy with the silly comment, We're just really big fans of the show and have been following them for years. So having them come to our country will of course naturally get us excited yes ? :).

Your post epitomizes silly. I have not lambasted anyone here , and i have not criticised anyone for expressing their views.

I would rather be a Jeremy/Richard/James fanboy than a Sallu/SRK one. (And I am !!).

I would really really be interested in knowing what Jeremy writes in his weekly Sunday Times column once he is back from his India trip. He has the knack of summing up things fantastically in his own wry style.

Example.

Its quite impossible for our country to not have an influence on some of his upcoming articles.
Too bad that stupid Sunday Times sight had to go behind a paywall. :Frustrati

The mini has UK plates. Any idea which other cars they are using for the shoot? Will they be in Delhi. Kinda hard to think they will give Delhi a miss.

This thread has rather lost its theme.

It was supposed to be about the Top Gear trio shooting in India, and not about the lessons on how to treat the 'boys'.

Even if they travel by Indian railways and have a dismal fan-following in our country, I still care to catch glimpses of the hosts of world's best car show!

So, if you guys may please stop your rantings for a while and help us finding the whereabouts of the TG crew. Please, Team-bhp is the only way by which we can chase the crew and meet them. We all know that.

PS: I would not reply back to Fifth Gear fans/followers on the Best Car Show' debate. :D

The team was in Jaipur as expected. And a fellow petrol-head from Jaipur was with them the whole time. Talk about luck. He is associated with organizing anything related to cars and motorsport in Jaipur and around.

I really am very thankful to the guy (who like many of us here is also a geek plus petrol head rolled into one) for letting us share the images here in tbhp. He is a moderator and a great contributor in a prominent tech forum. I wonder which one :D.

In his own words. "One thing which I can say is, these are awesome people.. not only the presenters but the entire crew, had a blast with the crew, the trio, the Director Phil and all the cameramen etc"

Thanks so much Manish for the images.

Enjoy!

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-captain-slow-james-may.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-fiddling-eh.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-hammond-mini-jaipur.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-jezza-teasing-hammond.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-top-gear-behind-scene-team-jaipur.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-top-gear-trio-curious-jeep.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-top-gear-trio-elephant-jaipur.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-top-gear-trio-jaipur1.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-top-gear-trio-jaipur3.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-top-gear-trio-jaipur4.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-top-gear-trio-jaipur5.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-top-gear-trio-jaipur.jpg

All videos courtesy ManISinJpr@Erodov.

WP_20111005_022631Z.mp4 - YouTube

WP_20111005_074016Z.mp4 - YouTube

WP_20111005_033300Z.mp4 - YouTube

WP_20111005_064521Z.mp4 - YouTube

Thanks again Manish.

Quote:

Originally Posted by D33-PAC (Post 2533472)
Your post epitomizes silly. I have not lambasted anyone here , and i have not criticised anyone for expressing their views.

and I politely disagree
Either way I do not wish to discuss this further :).