Team-BHP - Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/108860-top-gear-christmas-special-shooting-india-teaser-video-pg-16-a-5.html)

Jeremy Clarkson is at a roadside restaurant near Bombay Central right now. Apparently having a sit-down interview with someone. (There are a bunch of double-basses too.. not sure why!)

Got the news from a friend passing by.

cya
R

EDIT : James May is there too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandomUsername (Post 2530560)
Can you confirm if it really is Top Gear? And where exactly?

Shooting crew had two cars fully decked up (camera + lighting mounted all over windshield) and camera crew was in flatbeds running parallel to cars.

So it might be Top Gear. Location was behind InOrbit.

Oh my God!! You Mumbai guys are so lucky. I think I should start for Mumbai right now. May be I'll be able to catch a glimpse of them. And please please keep on updating us poor souls with as many photographs as you can.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NetfreakBombay (Post 2530593)
Shooting crew had two cars fully decked up (camera + lighting mounted all over windshield) and camera crew was in flatbeds running parallel to cars.

So it might be Top Gear. Location was behind InOrbit.

If there was a old Mini, Jaguar, or Rolls Royce, It is Top Gear.
If anybody knows for sure where/if they are filming today, Please post in this thread.

Two of my friends had a long chat with Clarkson and Hammond. Loads of pictures!! James is as usual LOST lol:
The trio will be heading towards Jaipur in the train apparently. Could be the Maharaja's Express!

SO are they headed to Malad next ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 2530633)
Two of my friends had a long chat with Clarkson and Hammond. Loads of pictures!! James is as usual LOST lol:
The trio will be heading towards Jaipur in the train apparently. Could be the Maharaja's Express!

Are they leaving for Jaipur today? Please, give some news! please:

Some more photos from the set Scorcher posted earlier today!

Source

Here is Dippy with Clarkson and Hammond earlier this morning. They were shooting at Churchgate station with the dabba walas. They leave for Jaipur tonight

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-img_0713.jpg

Name:  IMG_0736.jpg
Views: 7538
Size:  100.1 KB

Dippy,my boy, I wasn't jealous of you even when you drove the friggin 458 Italia. But now, I simply can't help! :D

damn you guys are so lucky to have a picture with these guys. if only i could get to catch a glimpse...may be an autograph...a photo or two....uhhhh a couple of beers...a ride in the mini... thats is thats it.uhh maybe a job as the top gear crew. but thats it seriously God thats it rest i will manage.

Way to go Dippy ! I spotted you & F50 on your way back post your 'meeting' with the tremendous trio and guess what, hardly any distance behind you was the crew with their Chevy van, Clarkson in the Jag and Hammond in the Mini ! Managed to follow them for a bit before they vanished into 1 of the bylanes ! Was brief but fun ! Wish i could meet them but nonetheless , great pics !

Top Gear shoot in the morning ! Drove alongside them from Parle to Bandra. I guess the dabba's fell off at Mahim.

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-1topgear.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-2topgear.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-3topgear.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-4topgear.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-5topgear.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-6topgear.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-7topgear.jpg

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-8topgear.jpg

Like in all TopGear Specials, I wonder what the end scrolls of this film would be like,

Mahatma Clarkson
Mahatma Hammond
Mahatma May
:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireblader85 (Post 2530692)
Here is Dippy with Clarkson and Hammond earlier this morning. They were shooting at Churchgate station with the dabba walas. They leave for Jaipur tonight

Attachment 820453

Attachment 820454

That first pic is David vs Goliath. The second one is more David vs David.

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist saying that.stupid: But Jeremy looks much more enthused than he does in most of the other pics in this thread, so that's something!

And why no pics with May??:confused: