Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2010, 15:11   #3421
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Thats some news buddy, i never knew a Calla white A8 even existed in the state. Would love some pics, if any.

Its raining X3's in trivandrum. There is atleast 2-3 in my locality(kowdiar).

If the porsche you saw is dark green, that has to be the boxster and its not GA but CG regn.

I have been seeing a grey newshape S80 for some months now. It was Kollam regn. (KL-02-AC-****)

Spotted a white BMW 750Li(newgen) near RajBhavan.
It was the same Audi and it was parked in the road for sometime. unfortunately, i didn't have my mob with me at that time. The Porsche was black and its usually seen near Styleplus. There is another KL-10-AD-** S 80 in TVM

was the BMW 7 having temp.regn. plate?
Old 8th January 2010, 17:46   #3422
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
I am not mentioning his name here , but he acted in Pazzasshi raja as Mammottys brother. He hails from paravoor.

He was showing cheap thrills for example :- just imagine hearing radio mango song in full volume from a Harley at marine drive.
I have seen Pazhassiraja 2 times, still I didn't understand who's that actor. Did Mammootty have a brother in that film? Foby, I dont think there is any prob in revealing his name. Or please give some more hints.
Old 8th January 2010, 18:05   #3423
BHPian

Foby. I had seen that blue Harley near Palarivattom at night. True that the bike and the guy on it lacked "CLASS". I dint even realize that he was an actor. Or may be someone else was riding it.
Old 8th January 2010, 19:56   #3424
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I am sorry for the delay , was busy for some time.

I am not mentioning his name here , but he acted in Pazzasshi raja as Mammottys brother. He hails from paravoor.

He was showing cheap thrills for example :- just imagine hearing radio mango song in full volume from a Harley at marine drive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
I have seen Pazhassiraja 2 times, still I didn't understand who's that actor. Did Mammootty have a brother in that film? Foby, I dont think there is any prob in revealing his name. Or please give some more hints.
I have not seen the movie, but guessing by the co-stars, i assume it should either be Mr.MKJ or Mr.SK(not Sarath Kumar). Eventhough, MKJ have the dough for such extravaganzas i don't think he would be so tasteless. So it has to be the other guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticeyes View Post
It was the same Audi and it was parked in the road for sometime. unfortunately, i didn't have my mob with me at that time. The Porsche was black and its usually seen near Styleplus. There is another KL-10-AD-** S 80 in TVM

was the BMW 7 having temp.regn. plate?
There is no black 2 seater porsche in the whole state brother. It has to be the dark green(almost blackish) boxster. Being regularly spotted nr. Style Plus, that guy lives pretty close. He also have a S320cdi, BMW X3, E280cdi and a Celica ci.

This is some pics of my friends Audi A4 with aftermarket rims. Sadly, one rim broke in a recent mishap. So i thought of uploading some pics in this state. Also attached, the only 5 series which is not Monaco Blue in trivandrum (I mean proper trivandrum, KL-01). Platinum Bronze is a pretty rare and tasteful color for the Beemer i think.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image0374.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image0373.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image0370.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image0369.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image0371.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image0367.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image0368.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image0384.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image0385.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image0382.jpg  

Old 8th January 2010, 20:05   #3425
Senior - BHPian

I've seen that A4 couple couple of times and those new rims were absolutely stunning!! Sad to hear that they were not of good quality. Which brand were they? Now what's the owner going to do with those rims? Can it be repaired?
Old 8th January 2010, 20:16   #3426
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I've seen that A4 couple couple of times and those new rims were absolutely stunning!! Sad to hear that they were not of good quality. Which brand were they? Now what's the owner going to do with those rims? Can it be repaired?
There is no problem with the quality of rims. The tyre punctured at high speed and the rim cracked due to high impact to the Road surface. He is buying a single new piece. It is available in any numbers you want. It is from 'Borbet'. And, he is getting new Runflat tyres on my advice to avoid such a mishap again. He was so ready to compromise the ride comfort for better looks.
Old 8th January 2010, 22:37   #3427
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abishek2222 View Post
a Z beemer.

Post Edited: Fixed Formatting issues

abishek2222 , from where did you snapped it ?

was that the recent marrige happened in thrissur ?

Please put in some info about the gifted Z3
Old 8th January 2010, 23:13   #3428
BHPian

Quote:
abishek2222 , from where did you snapped it ?

was that the recent marrige happened in thrissur ?

Please put in some info about the gifted Z3
Ummm no its a 2009 Z4 sDrive35i,Wedding was at Cochin.
Old 8th January 2010, 23:20   #3429
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
There is no problem with the quality of rims. The tyre punctured at high speed and the rim cracked due to high impact to the Road surface. He is buying a single new piece. It is available in any numbers you want. It is from 'Borbet'. And, he is getting new Runflat tyres on my advice to avoid such a mishap again. He was so ready to compromise the ride comfort for better looks.

Ah speaking about the runflat tyres for the bimmer , I can say a story.

After the auto show(Yantra) that was conducted in thrissur round , we went for a burn out.

My self in ma W201 , my friend in his brand new 5 series , our fellow bhpian in in his GSR 1600 / colt lancer. an other fellow bhpian in his turbo charged esteem.

Actually the place where we made the show off was full of grass covered.
Since we won the show and the price money , we all where in Josh.

First my self and the the fellow bhpian did a great show in colt lancer. That was an amazing ride , It was amazing to drift the left hand car with great power.

Then others joined , while I get out of the colt lancer and took out my merc too.

Before we made the show , some people in where drifting on the same ground with the white X6 and a Laura , but that was very short.

What happened at last is some one had thrown some beer booteles , the bimmer ran over that , THE Bimmer was running on Run flat tyres . The tyre was punctred , but it was running under warranty !!! and got it changed.

I am sorry that I was not able to snap the show.

There were a 5 series , an X6 , ma merc , esteem turbo fitted and the colt lancer involved in the show.

I was busy driving, that is the reason I was not able to snap it , and it happened in night too , it was around 7.30 pm
Old 9th January 2010, 03:32   #3430
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abishek2222 View Post
Ummm no its a 2009 Z4 sDrive35i,Wedding was at Cochin.

Thank you for the info buddy !!
Old 9th January 2010, 03:46   #3431
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
A fair tall guy. He is also famous in the Tele serial industry
Old 9th January 2010, 08:28   #3432
BHPian

Saw this red 911 carrera convertible a couple of times in Ernakulam. Don't know if it was posted before. Pics were taken at the Le Meredian porch in dimlight
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-17122009058.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-17122009057.jpg  

Old 9th January 2010, 11:25   #3433
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekji05 View Post
Saw this red 911 carrera convertible a couple of times in Ernakulam. Don't know if it was posted before. Pics were taken at the Le Meredian porch in dimlight
@vivekji05- Great find brother, this car was in the state for a year or so and still not even a single pic in the thread. Good Job ! This guy also have a BMW 650i(White), Cayenne S(Black), S350(White, which happens to be the first W221 S in the state) and a 525d(Black). Previously had a SLK 200k, he traded it for this Carrera.

OT- vivekbhai, got who iam ?
Old 9th January 2010, 12:26   #3434
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
A fair tall guy. He is also famous in the Tele serial industry
ya, now I understood who it is. S.K right? Leave the loud music, cant even imagine that guy riding a Harley Davidson!!
Old 9th January 2010, 16:06   #3435
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekji05 View Post
great find buddy!! what plates did she have??

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks