Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th June 2011, 19:39   #3061
Senior - BHPian

re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
Is this what you are speaking of?
Exactly ! And this is what it looked like but in a Maroonish Shade, it had the killer Supersports rims as well, Quoting a picture from Wikipedia;

Also spotted a New Gen White Cayenne turbo on Road No.10 Banjara Hills near City Center, sorry was inside the mall and couldn't snap it.

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-jaguar_xj_x351.jpg

Last edited by ShortShifter : 27th June 2011 at 19:44.
Old 27th June 2011, 21:18   #3062
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post
Exactly ! And this is what it looked like but in a Maroonish Shade, it had the killer Supersports rims as well, Quoting a picture from Wikipedia;

Attachment 567808
Correction! Just looked up the official Jag configurator Build your XJ - MODEL

The alloys you are talking about are the Kasuga Alloys 20", which are optional even on the 3.0 V6 Diesel!
Amirante and Mataiva (both 20") are the ones exclusive to the SuperSport.

BTW, does anyone know how to differentiate a SuperSport from the regular XJ? Looked up the configurator but couldn't really find anything.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-20-kasuga.png  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-20-amirante.png  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-20-mataiva.png  

Last edited by shyn : 27th June 2011 at 21:21.
shyn is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th June 2011, 21:51   #3063
BANNED

Nothing really special about the second pic..except the two tone on the Aria. Both belong to the same company.

1st pic: Anybody know what kind of XC90 this is? Something about it makes it really peculiar.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-spm_a1048.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-spm_a1058.jpg  

Last edited by D33-PAC : 27th June 2011 at 21:53.
Old 28th June 2011, 01:18   #3064
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
The alloys you are talking about are the Kasuga Alloys 20", which are optional even on the 3.0 V6 Diesel!

BTW, does anyone know how to differentiate a SuperSport from the regular XJ? Looked up the configurator but couldn't really find anything.
Oh okay, but the one which my cousin spotted (who was sitting in the passenger seat while we were driving on the Masab Tank Flyover) which was parked inside Hotel Golkonda, he observed that it had a Black roof to it + the Kasuga 20incher's, thus arrived to a conclusion that it might have been a SS version !

Quote:
Nothing really special about the second pic..except the two tone on the Aria. Both belong to the same company.

1st pic: Anybody know what kind of XC90 this is? Something about it makes it really peculiar.
The Blue Freelander is driven like it was stolen most of the time, the last time I saw it near LV Prasad signal, the person behind the wheel was driving it rather aggressively like it was some sports car.

BTW that is the Facelifted 2011 XC90, do google to find out why it looked peculiar ! Probably because you might have got used to all those pre-facelift XC90's we keep seeing all the time.

Last edited by ShortShifter : 28th June 2011 at 01:40.
Old 28th June 2011, 12:34   #3065
BHPian

Been to Airport today morning and was returning back home on PVNR Expressway, when I spotted a fleet of Jaguar's going towards Airport. I guess, they were no less than 5-6 XJ's going together towards Airport. Could not take a picture as was with my family and the impeding risk involved trying to act funny on the PVNR Expressway.

Spotted Black Jaguar XJL near Lanco Hills while coming to office. It was entering Lanco Hills approach road.

Spotted a Black Audi A8 & White RR Phantom on MH-03 T/R entering ISTA a couple of minutes ago.
Old 28th June 2011, 13:00   #3066
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
Been to Airport today morning and was returning back home on PVNR Expressway, when I spotted a fleet of Jaguar's going towards Airport. I guess, they were no less than 5-6 XJ's going together towards Airport. Could not take a picture as was with my family and the impeding risk involved trying to act funny on the PVNR Expressway.

Spotted Black Jaguar XJL near Lanco Hills while coming to office. It was entering Lanco Hills approach road.
OMG That must have been quite a Sight to watch !

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
Spotted a Black Audi A8 & White RR Phantom on MH-03 T/R entering ISTA a couple of minutes ago.
Whoaa a White Phantom with Temp plates ? So there is a brand new White Phantom in town apart from the AP09BZ one is it ?
Old 28th June 2011, 13:40   #3067
BANNED

OMG! this is 100% confirmed. yesterday my friend saw a cornish white bugatti at 1:30 Am exactly near Ista hotel...he followed it for few minutes that is when the driver floored it and disappeared...the car had no number plates front or back..but the YSR congress "logo" was seen in place of the number plate.....he saw 2 huge guys sitting in the car. The car was doing 100kmph while he was following it...my friend lost the car once the driver took off, but later again saw it coming out of ISTA hotel at 2:00am before my frd took a Uturn, the guys just vanished into darkness...he told me the sound was something he never even heard of i gave him a mouthful for not taking any pics He told me he was too dumb struck looking at the beauty and he just could not think of anything else than ogling at it.

I thought only DC has this monster? IF it was his car, why would he put YSR congress logo behind? Or is it a new one?

PS: I had asked him one question 16 times during his narration...the question was "Is it a veyron"?

Note from Support: Not more than 2 smilies allowed per post.

Last edited by Eddy : 28th June 2011 at 21:04. Reason: Note Inline
Old 28th June 2011, 14:02   #3068
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravelsnip@gmail View Post
OMG! this is 100% confirmed. yesterday my friend saw a cornish white bugatti at 1:30 Am exactly near Ista hotel...he followed it for few minutes that is when the driver floored it and disappeared...the car had no number plates front or back..but the YSR congress "logo" was seen in place of the number plate.....he saw 2 huge guys sitting in the car. The car was doing 100kmph while he was following it...my friend lost the car once the driver took off, but later again saw it coming out of ISTA hotel at 2:00am before my frd took a Uturn, the guys just vanished into darkness...he told me the sound was something he never even heard of i gave him a mouthful for not taking any pics He told me he was too dumb struck looking at the beauty and he just could not think of anything else than ogling at it.

I thought only DC has this monster? IF it was his car, why would he put YSR congress logo behind? Or is it a new one?

PS: I had asked him one question 16 times during his narration...the question was "Is it a veyron"?
Are the KMC guys related to YSR Congress Party ? If so then it has to be theirs. I heard that it might land here by July/August. Could anyone confirm this ?
Old 28th June 2011, 16:40   #3069
BHPian

I was hanging around at check post last night at 2:00 AM and saw a convertible with its top town which appeared to be like Z3 but not so sure as he was flooring away towards LV Prasad, a friend of mine tried taking a pic of it but it vain it just..

@ravelspin: I wanted to be at ORR last night but i thought that it would be of no use because its the first day of the week but i guess i missed it..
Old 29th June 2011, 11:53   #3070
Senior - BHPian

The Latitudes CGT belongs to the DC garage.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2118.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2944.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2945.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2946.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_3017.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_3018.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_3021.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_3024.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_3028.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_3037.jpg  

Last edited by shyn : 29th June 2011 at 11:55.
shyn is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th June 2011, 23:06   #3071
BANNED

Just trying to keep the thread alive; A repeat but their parking lot never gets old. Nothing says RESPECT like a
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-arkey1111rrphantom.jpg  

D33-PAC is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th June 2011, 00:41   #3072
BHPian

Quote:
Just trying to keep the thread alive; A repeat but their parking lot never gets old. Nothing says RESPECT like a
Well thanks deepak for the pic, it was really necessary.

Spotted the same Rolls Royce Phantom as above today at around 11:30pm near Audi showroom, Banjara Hills. The pictures dont do any justice. Its the same Phantom (AP 9 XX 1111) as shown in above post.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-2906201149j.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-29062011494.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-29062011497.jpg  

Last edited by syedhafeez : 30th June 2011 at 00:42.
Old 30th June 2011, 02:08   #3073
BHPian

Quote:
Trying to keep the thread alive? IMO this thread is the most happening thread with so many new exotics being added to the City.
Baleno7811 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th June 2011, 10:46   #3074
BANNED

The usual stuff.And a few x5's.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-spm_a10801.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-spm_a1079.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-spm_a1068.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-spm_a1063.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-spm_a1061.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-spm_a1059.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-spm_a1057.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-spm_a1038.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-spm_a1032.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-spm_a0964.jpg  

Last edited by D33-PAC : 30th June 2011 at 10:54.
Old 30th June 2011, 10:57   #3075
BANNED

And the others. Plus the Bentley before it enters warp speed propulsion mode.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-spm_a0960.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-spm_a0792.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-d33pac.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks