Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th July 2011, 22:47   #3151
BHPian

re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Confirmed news that there is a 2006 Yellow Ford Mustang at sanath nagar which was imported from dubai about 6 months ago but still its not delivered to the owner...
Old 13th July 2011, 23:29   #3152
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
^^^^ You guys are forgetting the Koenigsegg that is coming, and the 2 Italias. It will also stink Rolls Royces here once RR opens a showroom in town.
You guys gotto bless us with the pictures of all the beasts in your town
Old 14th July 2011, 10:56   #3153
BHPian

Got these pics from a friend..
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-07072011008.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-07072011009.jpg

Last edited by syedhafeez : 14th July 2011 at 11:08.
syedhafeez is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th July 2011, 11:50   #3154
BANNED

^^^ Is it a salvaged car ? It's not exactly in good shape.
Old 14th July 2011, 11:58   #3155
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
^^^ Is it a salvaged car ? It's not exactly in good shape.
That it doesnt.
Plus all that damage on the rear right lamp, and bumper,would be in transit only?
You would probably lose your driving/owning privileges in UAE for having a lamp broken, or not reporting it(?).
Old 14th July 2011, 12:06   #3156
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportygellar View Post
In mere future its surelly gonna take over Mumbai and delhi too , has the One 77 Delivered ?
Not trying to damp the spirit here, but Mumbai shouldn't be challenged...Neither should Delhi. These two cities, especially the former, have been seeing cars from a very long time.

But hats off to Hyd's buying spree Waiting for pics!
Old 14th July 2011, 12:23   #3157
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
Not trying to damp the spirit here, but Mumbai shouldn't be challenged...Neither should Delhi. These two cities, especially the former, have been seeing cars from a very long time.

+1 to that. Hyd has taken off really well in recent times. But Delhi and Mumbai still are miles ahead in terms of supercars, even though they may not have 2 Veyrons and One-77's. But hats off to Hyd BHPians for exposing the metal they have in their place. Keep up the good work people.

Cheers,
//M
Old 14th July 2011, 12:48   #3158
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post

Delhi cannot be challenged? : I highly doubt it...I think according to me, the ranking is Mumbai, Hyd, bangalore, and then delhi....

You know the maximum number of jaguars in India are sold in Hyderabad!? The source is none other than the JLR dealer in hyd.

And coming to exotic sports cars, hyd has a 2 R35s and a CGT(delhi does not have one), a silver SLS AMG (which i doubt delhi even has) 4 ASton Martins, 2 Buggattis, India's second maybach in Hyderabad... And lastly the swedish beauty which is set to roll in next month. Which is India's first. plus the innumerable number of porshes, BMws, Audis, SLks, Bentleys, (13 are owned by people in my locality alone), Rolls etc etc...If these are not exotics then what else is Hyd lacking?

Agree or not, Hyd will easily beat Delhi when it comes to exotics. Only Mumbai stands ahead!

Last edited by ravelsnip@gmail : 14th July 2011 at 12:53.
Old 14th July 2011, 12:55   #3159
Distinguished - BHPian

i knew this was a mistake when the "challenged" statement was made.
This is going to diverge the discussion very soon now.
Lets not do that.
please?
before someone reports a post, and increases the moderators homework.
Old 14th July 2011, 12:56   #3160
BANNED

I hate to bring this news to the fellow HYDI BHPians, The one77 is not going to come to Hyderabad!!!

I spoke to Mr VRR yesterday, he told me they have been vehemently denying a proper delivery date for them which has been postponed 4 times already! The Owner, his brother has been damn pissed about it and has reportedly cancelled the booking...I also heard from him that India has been allotted 4 One-77's and only one has been delivered in Mumbai, to a very famous bollywood producer Mr RS. Since Mods won't allow names here, I can tell you he is infact currently the biggest producer of hindi films. So no One77 to Hyd as of now. :\

But the CCX is confirmed!

Last edited by ravelsnip@gmail : 14th July 2011 at 13:06.
Old 14th July 2011, 14:18   #3161
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravelsnip@gmail View Post
I hate to bring this news to the fellow HYDI BHPians, The one77 is not going to come to Hyderabad!!!

I spoke to Mr VRR yesterday, he told me they have been vehemently denying a proper delivery date for them which has been postponed 4 times already! The Owner, his brother has been damn pissed about it and has reportedly cancelled the booking...I also heard from him that India has been allotted 4 One-77's and only one has been delivered in Mumbai, to a very famous bollywood producer Mr RS. Since Mods won't allow names here, I can tell you he is infact currently the biggest producer of hindi films. So no One77 to Hyd as of now. :\

But the CCX is confirmed!
Sad news. Oh well, at least the CGT, Koenigsegg and the Maybach will keep the flame glowing for a while until something else arrives.
Old 14th July 2011, 15:21   #3162
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravelsnip@gmail View Post

Agree or not, Hyd will easily beat Delhi when it comes to exotics. Only Mumbai stands ahead!

We surel don't know what cars does Mumbai and Delhi have as Bhpians are very less active in those cities when it comes to spotting cars, delhi and mumbai are surely ahead than h'bad and b'lore for sure as of now.
Old 14th July 2011, 16:40   #3163
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportygellar View Post
We surel don't know what cars does Mumbai and Delhi have as Bhpians are very less active in those cities when it comes to spotting cars, delhi and mumbai are surely ahead than h'bad and b'lore for sure as of now.
Ok, this will be my last post offtopic,
firstly, I never said Mumbai is below Hyd in terms of Exotics...Mumbai is way ahead. But Delhi is not like it.
What you are "assuming" is different than what IS "actually" seen. You are probably sounding like, there is an Alien intelligent life form outside of earth but we actually have no proof of it yet and based on that our species is not regarded as intelligent species.

But What I posted above are factual stats, The number of sales of JLR and BMW are the highest in the country in Hyderabad. You can visit any dealer they have this info in their systems of the total country wide sales. I have just said the obvious from the current stats.

Last edited by ravelsnip@gmail : 14th July 2011 at 16:43.
Old 14th July 2011, 17:53   #3164
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this 745 Li recently!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-dscn2574.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-dscn2575.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-dscn2579.jpg  

shyn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th July 2011, 18:00   #3165
BANNED

The old one takes a beating with the new look 7 series.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks